You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live tonight on Sky Poker TV- The Primo with Rich and Ed

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    worst ever hotel experience:

owned hotels on park lane and mayfair and had the green set as well,still lost the game miserably.
  • edited July 2010
    was stayin at one hotel having breakkie ( usually don`t have breakfast after nite before ) but this mornin i did and enjoy when i got extra helping the ceiling plaster fell on my head along with muggy water
  • edited July 2010

can you show the trap just pulled off
  • edited July 2010
    i once stayed in a hotel in a little town called value and was served my breakfast by 2 guys in pink shirts who looked remarkably like.......ooooohhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooo
  • edited July 2010
    hi ed yes i am from e/bourne and have loaaaaaaads of them as i had been workin in hotel trade for 15 yrs, but no longer, now last one for you, was waiting on when the soup bowl slipped out off hand and went all over this ladies lap, the lady in question is now my sister inlaw
  • edited July 2010
    when i was a young lad my nan and grandad owned and ran a small hotel in great yarmouth
    so my claim to fame is that at the age of 8 i shared a breakfast table with shawaddy waddy,russ abbot and bella emberg. 
  • edited July 2010
    Hi Rich and Ed,my bad hotel experience was in Hawaii where came back to room after night out and thought i heard animal noise.Called down to reception who sent somebody up, who went straight to under the bottom of the bed and removed 3!!!!!! humanely(?) caught mice who were stuckfast by glue like ornaments on strips of cardboard.He said the island have a bit of problem and left the room with creatures as though it was a normal occurence!

P.S Ed ,i hear you made a great crying call against my brother "Brrrrrrr" at Swansea with Aces against his bluff at a full house gaining a nice pot.My question for you is having gained the chips what happened? having guessed the winner as 38yrs old all you then had to do was stay in the tournament longer than Rich! for an entry into the primo.Dave.
  • edited July 2010
    i also shared a breakfast table with bob carolgees, rod hull and the bloke with nookie the bear,i left before it all kicked off but my money was on the emu!!!!
  • edited July 2010
    Who won in the end?