You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bad Beat..?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad Beat..?:
    What do you think about these littles gems Phil? I'm all in on the BB, called by chip leader in SB. I have 73o, they have72o and they hit rr straight! I'm chip leader on BB, I call a shove by the SB with my A6, he shows A5 and he hits rr straight! I raise with 33 utg get called by BB with AQ. Q high flop, I hit my 2-outer on the turn and send him to the rail! HU I've got 88 and shove. Called by A8 and he hits his 3-outer on the river! It's rigged I tell you, RIGGED!!!!!! ........................oh, by the way, this all happened in LIVE tournaments! And I think you'll be able to see my reaction to the last one because it was the final hand at the SPT Swansea so there wasn't very much at stake!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    SPT SWANSEA yeah i heard about that,vwp though mate AND if that venue wasnt soooo RIGGED you woulda won mate ;o) BTW great HU with ya last nite mate
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad Beat..? : SPT SWANSEA yeah i heard about that,vwp though mate AND if that venue wasnt soooo RIGGED you woulda won mate ;o) BTW great HU with ya last nite mate
    Posted by dav1964
    TBH Dav, Digger was sooooo lucky to even get to the FT. All the 'better' players were KO on horrendous suck outs just before the final 10 luckboxes got their seats. I am sure I witnessed him at one stage wondering off to look for his shoes which he took off while searching for area51. There were even rumours that he had tipped the dealer 56p before play commenced. That is all I am saying without a solicitor..........

(of course, all the above is banter and should be taken with a pinch of salt!. Every player who cashed deserved to and it was a great FT.I just thought I would try to chuck some humour into yet another BAD YAWN BEAT thread!!!!!)
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: how 'kin fake is this site..?:
    In Response to Re: how 'kin fake is this site..? : Yes 20%, i.e it will win 20 times out of 100. It was one of those 20 times.
    Posted by Cowgomoo
    Actually is more like 10 -1 on the flop...as diamonds are covered.......

• edited July 2010
    YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! For someone who is SUCH a good player, why come back to a site that is so obviously rigged personally against you?  You must be a winning player on any site you play so why play where the rng has its default setting to bust you!?! Go back to where you've been the last few months and stop boring everyone with your perceived bad beats and constant, similar threads with tales of woe!
    Posted by phil12uk
    well said phil, i admit i do put bad beats down mainly to let frustration out, plus to have a laugh, mainly becauase i know happens. i just forget about it then go to next game making sure i`m not on tilt, it`s a new game,
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad Beat..? : TBH Dav, Digger was sooooo lucky to even get to the FT. All the 'better' players were KO on horrendous suck outs just before the final 10 luckboxes got their seats. I am sure I witnessed him at one stage wondering off to look for his shoes which he took off while searching for area51. There were even rumours that he had tipped the dealer 56p before play commenced. That is all I am saying without a solicitor.......... (of course, all the above is banter and should be taken with a pinch of salt!. Every player who cashed deserved to and it was a great FT.I just thought I would try to chuck some humour into yet another BAD YAWN BEAT thread!!!!!)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    HAHA mate n1.

PS i still reckon THAT venue is RIGGED though ;o)
  • edited July 2010
    What do you think about these littles gems Phil? I'm all in on the BB, called by chip leader in SB. I have 73o, they have72o and they hit rr straight! I'm chip leader on BB, I call a shove by the SB with my A6, he shows A5 and he hits rr straight! I raise with 33 utg get called by BB with AQ. Q high flop, I hit my 2-outer on the turn and send him to the rail! HU I've got 88 and shove. Called by A8 and he hits his 3-outer on the river! It's rigged I tell you, RIGGED!!!!!! ........................oh, by the way, this all happened in LIVE tournaments! And I think you'll be able to see my reaction to the last one because it was the final hand at the SPT Swansea so there wasn't very much at stake!
    Posted by DiggerMan
    lol,think id be calling with A8 hu..any1 else?
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Bad Beat..? : lol,think id be calling with A8 hu..any1 else?
    Posted by philmenow
    Actually,HU A8 is a big hand...

but maybe when you have won a few tournements you might change your opions of rag aces heads up...
  • edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: how 'kin fake is this site..? : Actually is more like 10 -1 on the flop...as diamonds are covered.......
    Posted by djblacke04
    When the money goes in preflop the odds on the flop don't mean a thing. 
  • edited July 2010
    50 : 50 you win or you don't. s'all the odds you need