You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Problems rebuying in The Open?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Problems rebuying in The Open?:
    In Response to Re: Problems rebuying in The Open? : Because there was a mix of successfula and failed attempts my account shows money in/money out, money out/money out, and sometimes money in/money in varied across 2 tournaments in no particular order. May be simple for you but not for me to work out. The inability to rebuy when below the starting stack is akin to not being able to reload up to the max buy in level in a cash game. It is a disadvantage in my eyes.
    Posted by elsadog
    Yes, I agree 100%.

The point I was trying (badly, perhaps) to make was that at the time, we don't actually ever know if a "saved" rebuy is a loss or a gain.

Over & above all that, these things should not happen, & that's the crux of it.

I hope Bernie's PM sorts thing out for you satisfactorily.

• edited July 2010
    In Response to Re: Problems rebuying in The Open?:
    In Response to Re: Problems rebuying in The Open? : Hi Alan, I understand Bernie has now sent you a PM.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yes he has and I've replied. I'm sure that all will be well regarding getting what I paid for, but the bigger issue for me is that particularly in the latter stages of the rebuy period (after I'd lost my 8k stack) and I had to rebuy, I was only able to load 2k chips when the blinds were so high.