You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Grand Final Structure

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Chip stacks at DTD are normally as follows for a 10k allocation:

8x25 = 200
    8x100 = 800
    4x500 = 2000
    7x1000 = 7000

I think. Going off memory. I'm updating the DTD deepstack this weekend with SPT for the other place so I'll make a note then and get back to you lot.
  • edited September 2010
    Another question, yes i know I keep asking them, but I am curious, no not like that, doh I'll get my coat.
    How is the player table seating allocation determined at the start? Is it completely random (computer, balls out of bag a la FA Cup draw) or is there some form of seeding going on where Sky derive intel. from site player data on who is known to be be a good player and thus mix tables with a spread of abilities. In either of the above I am guessing that the few celebrities will be scattered around rather than have them on the same table at the start.

Thanks - am looking forward to a great social event

• edited September 2010
    Totally random as far as I know. There might be a scheme to split the celebs, but that's all.
  • SPTSPT
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: SPT Grand Final Structure:
    Another question, yes i know I keep asking them, but I am curious, no not like that, doh I'll get my coat. How is the player table seating allocation determined at the start? Is it completely random (computer, balls out of bag a la FA Cup draw) or is there some form of seeding going on where Sky derive intel. from site player data on who is known to be be a good player and thus mix tables with a spread of abilities. In either of the above I am guessing that the few celebrities will be scattered around rather than have them on the same table at the start. Thanks - am looking forward to a great social event
    Posted by TheBouncer

Seat draws at live events, in licenced venues, are completely random. They have to be under UK gaming commission rules.If that means you get sat next to your Mrs, or 10 celebrities on the same table, so be it!