You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Most stupid player award

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award:
    I don't actually think there's such a thing as a 'stupid' poker player. 
    Posted by FlutNush

(there where going to be photos here but i guess they were DENIED!)
  • edited August 2010
    I saw a contender yesterday in a BH tournament, this is the 3rd hand of the 1st level;
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    GaryQQQ Small blind  10.00 10.00 1970.00
     Big blind  20.00 30.00 1900.00
      Your hole cards
    • Q

Call  20.00 50.00 2080.00
     Call  20.00 70.00 2020.00
    stupid All-in  1960.00 2030.00 0.00
    GaryQQQ Fold     
     All-in  1900.00 3930.00 0.00
     Fold     
     Fold     
    stupid Unmatched bet  40.00 3890.00 40.00
     Show
    • Q
    • K

stupid Show

Flop

• Q

Turn

• K

River

• A

Win Two Pairs, Kings and Queens 3890.00  3890.00
  • edited August 2010
    are you tikays brother wayne?
  • edited August 2010
    KQ is just as stupid for calling ^^

lol @ collusion being discussed. In a live event if someone leaves the table his blinds are going to get taken. How stupid would it be to not take his blinds when he goes the toilet or smthing? In that case everyone could just go the toilet when they're in the blinds.

It's the same online. If they're clearly not there, why on earth would you not take their blinds? If someone gets dc'ed then yeh maybe in an ideal world we would wait a couple of hands before stealing their blinds to see if they get back to the table, but apart from that situation there's nothing wrong at all in taking peoples blinds that are not at the table.
  • edited August 2010
    KQ is just as stupid for calling ^^ lol @ collusion being discussed. In a live event if someone leaves the table his blinds are going to get taken. How stupid would it be to not take his blinds when he goes the toilet or smthing? In that case everyone could just go the toilet when they're in the blinds. It's the same online. If they're clearly not there, why on earth would you not take their blinds? If someone gets dc'ed then yeh maybe in an ideal world we would wait a couple of hands before stealing their blinds to see if they get back to the table, but apart from that situation there's nothing wrong at all in taking peoples blinds that are not at the table.
    Posted by F_Ivanovic

There is a HUGE difference between taking the "dead" blinds yourself which any sensible person would do and typing " THE GUY IS AWAY BET OR RAISE HIM FOR #### SAKE" in the chatbox.

The former is good play, the latter is (borderline) collusion.  Instructing anyone else to make any action at all is collusion as far as I understand it.

It may be extremely frustrating to see someone play like that but you cannot instruct him to bet.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : Go play on stars blackfish. ;-)
    Posted by beaneh
    I don't understand this comment one bit beaneh :)
  • edited August 2010
    Gary i had one i a satellite a little while ago.

I had QQ and under the gun shoved, i felt safe and called he showed 52. He got lucky that time by trying to justify usuaing position. Didnt seem to understand the workings of the game but then who am i to tell him not to shove with 5 high under the gun. Ill happily take his chips next time.
  • edited August 2010
    Like I said, you can call me stupid if you like......but put into a bit of context please....

Wayne may be new to site, certainly first post only on 12-7-10, started an innocent thread, fair play to him [ took me prob 6 months lol], about a 60p DYM ffs, that he even said he was just killing time!! Now some people attempting to Hang him for collusion LOL!!

Think it may be a case of lesson learnt about table ethic in DYM, and also posting on forum stuff that people may take issue with.....SO i say... Welcome to the Forum Wayne!! Good luck at the tables, and enjoy your stay!

On the other hand lol... If The Sky Poker Crown Court finds him Guilty, may he be hung drawn and quartered, then gagged so he cant scream .....FREEDOM or COLLUSION! and may Area 51 see to it that he or his descendants never get dealt a decent pocket Pair again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Mate, I was new too, bout a year ago, and like life & chips, certain comments must be taken with a pinch of salt !!

The Hitman
  • edited August 2010

I think that Wayne was just trying to point out that some people play like wallopers.......even when there is no need, requirement or obligation to do so. Hope this helps.

Case Dismissed, but he must return the 50p and be placed on the "mmmm" register for twelve months.

• edited August 2010
    are you tikays brother wayne?
    Posted by Mr_Miyagi
    LOL! A few have mention this pleased to say Noooooooooooooooo! Sorry TK
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : AHHH!! Halifax Town....Now that explains alot p.s Waynecure, what would it be called if you had your 'nails' done?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    I think I may regret this but go on tell me what it would be called?????
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : And if they DO it is what you DESERVE
    Posted by dav1964
    How much did you lose today? You sound on tilt m8 take some happy pills
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : HAHA, read the small print lol. If they want they can freeze your account, take all your money and ban you from the site in cases of fraudulent activities (multi accounting / collusion  etc )  so you wouldn't be able to take any of it to another site lol. PS yeh he/she was a donk lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    How sad having nothing better to do than read the small print.... get a life m8 play some poker
  • edited August 2010
    Wayne are you Jimmy Saville's long lost son?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : How much did you lose today? You sound on tilt m8 take some happy pills
    Posted by waynecure
    Haha very good mate,btw i just won a b/h the 11.05 one and b4 you ask no i didnt need any help to cash from ANY other player. ;o)))

PS i dont do TILT
  • edited August 2010
    jeeez no one is being hanged for the collusion thing, it's a joke from my perspective anyway, just think it's ironic that in a thread entitled 'most stupid player award' that the OP admits to attempting to collude... tis funny imo, but no biggy.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : I think I may regret this but go on tell me what it would be called?????
    Posted by waynecure
     I don't know really, was asking you? Haha, not that funny, but would it be a Maynecure?

p.s no offense, don't know about Jimmy Saviile, but judging by your confident reposte's, could u be Harvey's long lost grandad!! Big lol
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : How sad having nothing better to do than read the small print.... get a life m8 play some poker
    Posted by waynecure
    HAHA, i made it up lol, but you must have read it to confirm it! Anyway im reporting you now cos i want the 60p back i lost!
  • edited August 2010
    i am definatley in the running for most stupid player

1 - deposit £5.50 and build it up to £80

2 - lose a £11 dym then go on til and chase my £11 back by playing a £22

3 - lose that then play a £44 thinking i wont lose 3 in a row and i be back up to £80 and lose with ak v aj on the bubble argh

5 - 80 - nil in 2 days!!!

i think this puts me in on the shortlist!! and look forward to recieving my wooden braclet!!!
  • edited August 2010
    Have you not been banned yet?come on its bad enough attempting to collude with a poor novice player,but Halifax town???????

waynecure i think you should contact sky and arrange  a 60p apology freeroll (with the prize money coming out of your account), for all the posters on this thread.

Then maybe we can brush this one under the carpet.

• edited August 2010
    jeeez no one is being hanged for the collusion thing, it's a joke from my perspective anyway, just think it's ironic that in a thread entitled 'most stupid player award' that the OP admits to attempting to collude... tis funny imo, but no biggy.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Does that mean I win??? remember Blackfish my name is waynecure!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    Have you not been banned yet?come on its bad enough attempting to collude with a poor novice player,but Halifax town??????? waynecure i think you should contact sky and arrange  a 60p apology freeroll (with the prize money coming out of your account), for all the posters on this thread. Then maybe we can brush this one under the carpet.
    Posted by FINS
    They just gave me £10 so I agree still 3 1/2 larger token up on the deal
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : HAHA, i made it up lol, but you must have read it to confirm it! Anyway im reporting you now cos i want the 60p back i lost!
    Posted by loonytoons
    lol! I have the perfect defence I cant read
  • ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Most stupid player award : They just gave me £10 so I agree still 3 1/2 larger token up on the deal
    Posted by waynecure
    Wayno I find u guilty of 50 % Collusion, 1 of 2 who wud collude and 51% of trying to collude = 101% Guilty

give urself up Wayne AKA TK bro AKA cousinstevie (only late night sat viewers need apply)

Always a pleasure