You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.

Comments

• ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    THAT TREB U GET  5/1  ACA M8In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :
    Posted by -JINKY-

Stupidly I never done the treble ????, nice double Tort, still £12.25 from the gunners, I'll have £7.25 on Barca (-2) at 2.15 on the Asian , and I'll save the other £5 for now
  • edited August 2010
    Anyone got any idea what price Cardiff were after dinnertime? the 10/11 MUST have shortened. Everyone was on them!!!
  • ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    Anyone got any idea what price Cardiff were after dinnertime? the 10/11 MUST have shortened. Everyone was on them!!!
    Posted by emilyegg

8/11 m8, smart money went on ur bet on the -1 handicap , nb
  • edited August 2010
    Posted by emilyegg
    I got them at 3/4 on a different site, stuck me bet on after 2pm.
  • ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. : Stupidly I never done the treble ????, nice double Tort, still £12.25 from the gunners, I'll have £7.25 on Barca (-2) at 2.15 on the Asian , and I'll save the other £5 for now
    Posted by ACA

YYYYY did I not do that treble Jinky, never mind Barca crushed Seville 4-0 (MESSI, MESSI, MESSI) not as good as Rooney mind u ????:)

£20.56 onwards and upwards

• edited August 2010
    U THE PRIZE PUNTER ACA , VN
    £7.91 new total .

• ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    U THE PRIZE PUNTER ACA , VN £7.91 new total .
    Posted by -JINKY-
    NO NO M8, TORT is still runnin on £24 ish, tell u wat Jinky, ur picks always seem to come from behind, ideal for spread betting.
  • edited August 2010
    Nice One and Good Luck to everyone who is up and running this season. Loads of Wallopers and Rimmers on other areas of the site, but the Football Knowledge and betting skill/research displayed by lots of you on here is top drawer. Thank You.

General Poker Chat is Dead, The Shed is Dead.......but Long Live the New Season Corner and All who Sail in Her!!!!
  • edited August 2010
    the weekend soon comes around, hopefully will be doubling up my £7.64p on the EXETER V BRISTOL ROVERS match both teams to score at 5/6 returns £14, also doing both teams to score in the following games £1 @ about 33/1 PALACE PRESTON READING CHARLTON EXETER ROCHDALE good luck all.
    Posted by lucy4
    the main bet came in now got £14 to double up im tempted to put it on newcastle v villa game both teams to score but not sure, only portsmouth let me down for the accumulator there is always one aint there. well done people with your bets.
  • ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. : the main bet came in now got £14 to double up im tempted to put it on newcastle v villa game both teams to score but not sure, only portsmouth let me down for the accumulator there is always one aint there. well done people with your bets.
    Posted by lucy4

well done Lucy, reckon I'll have a punt on your fancy today

£4 dbl, both teams to score in Hibs v Rangers @ 4/6, Newcastle v Villa @ 5/6 
  • edited August 2010
    GO FOR IT DAY THE FULL TOTAL

1st  - GENK @ 7/10 , ROSENBURG @ 1/2  £2.91 DBL IF LUCKY RETURNS £7.42
    2nd - GENK -2 goals @ 9/2 £ 2.00 IF LUCKY RETURNS £11.00
    3rd - EFRAIN JAUREZ TO SCORE ANYTIME AND CELTIC TO WIN @ 6/1 £1 RETURNS £7.00
    4th - STUTTGART 5/4 , MAN UTD 4/7 , THE TIC 1/6 £2.00 TRBL RETURNS £8.25

GL FOLKS ( have 2 catch ACA) lol

• edited August 2010

Ok, not had a bet for ages, but my running balance of £4.18, from a quid, is going on Middlesbrough at 21/20......

Sheff United are Bruce Dyer imo, boro' will get their season going this afternoon.

GL all.
  • edited August 2010
    Blo0dy ell it's like watching paint dry - can't believe how negative the blades r.

1-0 best i can hope for.
  • edited August 2010
    DOHHHHHHH  Joining u on skysports 1 had enought of sky sports 4 2 painfull lol
  • ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    Down to £16.56, so much for the goals, back to the Asian 

£4 on Celtic (-2) @ 2.025, £2.56 on Dundee Utd (-1) @ 2.675
  • edited August 2010
    didnt do the newcastle v villa match as i wasnt to sure about who would get newcastles goals they are now winning 4-0. what do i know haha. tho if villa dont score ive saved my £14 for mid-week games.
  • edited August 2010

well thats 3/3 for me, 8.40 from a quid.....

I thought the idea was stick the whole running balance on 1 bet??

no?
  • edited August 2010
    OH EMS IS GOING TO BE SINGING 2NITE
  • edited August 2010
    IT WAS DOHHHHHH but we thought it was down 2 only a couple playing and swayed off track just turning a profit but i have got my full total on just split on a  thew bets . so from my 1st £1 bet /win on swansea its all onIn Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    well thats 3/3 for me, 8.40 from a quid..... I thought the idea was stick the whole running balance on 1 bet?? no?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
  • ACAACA
    edited August 2010
    IT WAS DOHHHHHH but we thought it was down 2 only a couple playing and swayed off track just turning a profit but i have got my full total on just split on a  thew bets . so from my 1st £1 bet /win on swansea its all onIn Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :
    Posted by -JINKY-

Didn't know that DOH, I thought the idea was to start with £1 and  try to build it up as much as possible.???

Maybe I've misread the thread
  • edited August 2010

Nah I don't know either really I just assumed......

Lookin for confirmation really.

And is it any sporting event?

(or is it whatever I want? lol)
  • edited August 2010
    I think that was the idea to start with Dohhhhhhh . And yeah any sport really (bar cricket lol i kid)
  • edited August 2010
    2 out of 4 aint bad  RUNNING TOTAL £18.42
  • edited August 2010
    I have £24. for my next bet, but I wont just bet every day. Most of my bets are home wins between 4/5 + Ev.
    but only ones I like.
    Em- I backed cardiff in an extra double just before 3pm.cardiff 4/5 with PNE 6/4 with hills.
  • edited August 2010
    £5 TREBLE -Dunfermline 1/3 , Aberdeen 2/5 , Sevilla  4/11  = poss £12.73
    W/ham -2 £3 @ 12/5 = poss £10.20
    SKIPPY (scott mcdonald) anytime scorer @ 5/4 £2 = poss £4.50
    Kris boyd anytime scorer @ 5/4 £2 = poss £4.50

• edited August 2010
    STUCK BET ON IS THIS THAT 5 fold ,4 fold thing some of u go on about ?

A CANADIAN . STOKE , WOLVES , W HAM , W BREMEN , DUNDEE  .
    10p on 26 bets = £2.60 total stake . estimated return £16.45
    10 DOUBLES + 10 TREBLES + 5 x 4 FOLD ACCUMULATORS and 1 x 5 FOLD ACCUMULATORS

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• edited August 2010
    I have £24. for my next bet, but I wont just bet every day. Most of my bets are home wins between 4/5 + Ev. but only ones I like. Em- I backed cardiff in an extra double just before 3pm.cardiff 4/5 with PNE 6/4 with hills.
    Posted by TORTUS007
    I like this Tortus.....looks like you do not mind sitting and waiting for a good thing to come along. Home wins are defo the way to go, and if you can continue to be patient then I predict that you will turn a few bob with this system. 
  • edited August 2010
    STUCK BET ON IS THIS THAT 5 fold ,4 fold thing some of u go on about ? A CANADIAN . STOKE , WOLVES , W HAM , W BREMEN , DUNDEE  . 10p on 26 bets = £2.60 total stake . estimated return £16.45 10 DOUBLES + 10 TREBLES + 5 x 4 FOLD ACCUMULATORS and 1 x 5 FOLD ACCUMULATORS ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Posted by -JINKY-
    Well Folded Jinky! There must still be folk that run in to the bookies at 2pm on a Saturday and lob on a 10 team acca. Easy money for the bookie in every sense of the word.

On multi selections, then perms are the ONLY way to bet. If I was picking the same 5 teams, I would probably just do the 4-folds and an acca. Haven't checked out the Bremen game, but either way I reckon you should be good for a return and hopefully a nice profit!!!
  • edited August 2010

Im up to 8 quid (3 results) and Im already bricking it! Every game looks impossible to call!

Gonna leave it tonight, coz Im such a wimp.
  • edited August 2010
    CHEERS EMSIn Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. : Well Folded Jinky! There must still be folk that run in to the bookies at 2pm on a Saturday and lob on a 10 team acca. Easy money for the bookie in every sense of the word. On multi selections, then perms are the ONLY way to bet. If I was picking the same 5 teams, I would probably just do the 4-folds and an acca. Haven't checked out the Bremen game, but either way I reckon you should be good for a return and hopefully a nice profit!!!
    Posted by emilyegg