You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.

Comments

• edited August 2010
    well newcastle did hold on

other 2 games still have 5mins too go

but my bet has already been credited too my balance ???

good luck too all winners

see you thursday if some one puts a bet on before me open a new discution page called

thursdays 26th bets

easy too find then
  • edited August 2010

Returned £19-80, am now 4/4 for single bets (including a double, if that makes sense)

But 4 x whole stake staked...from a quid...

I guess this is where my nerve starts to get tested.

£20 is more than I'd normally stake on a game........gonna have to really fancy the next en.

Gr8 work sweaty, enjoy the win !
  • edited August 2010
    Well Done to EVERYONE, and It even looks like I am Collecting Tonight (Mixture of Shocked Gasps & FFS`s)
    FootballChampions LeagueFC Copenhagen v RosenborgMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45FC Copenhagen (Win) @ 4/5 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    FootballScottish CIS CupQueen of South v ForfarMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45Queen of South (Win) @ 4/7
    FootballScottish CIS CupInverness v PeterheadMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45Inverness (Win) @ 2/9
    FootballCarling CupFulham v Port ValeHandicap Betting 25/08/2010 20:00Fulham -1 @ 8/11 (Win)
    FootballIsthmian LeagueCroydon v MargateMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45Croydon @ 4/7
    FootballCarling CupAcc. Stanley v NewcastleMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45Newcastle (Win) @ 1/2
    FootballChampions LeagueAjax v Dinamo KievMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45Ajax (Win) @ 8/11 Extra Time Does Not Count.
    FootballNorthern LeagueFC United v NantwichMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45FC United (Win) @ 10/11
    FootballBlue Sq Conference NorthDroylsden v HydeMatch Result 25/08/2010 19:45Droylsden (Win) @ 1/3
    They haven`t updated the Fulham result and the Croydon game was Postponed, so all the 8 folds will become 7 folds and the acca will now be an 8-fold.
  • edited August 2010
    Got my spurs -2 & 5 team acc +5x4fold . just my n/castle -2 let me down
    But all in all a good night new total £24 lost count of the pennies so call it £24.50

• edited August 2010
    Congrats to everyone whose bets came in.  Emilyegg even nailed 7 out of 7! I'm scared. Can't help but think something bad is gonna happen/has happened somewhere in the world for his acca to have come in.
  • edited August 2010
    just got in from work didnt have time to do any bets tonight but seen all your posts seems like every one has had a bit of a result well done all roll on the weekend.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    Congrats to everyone whose bets came in.  Emilyegg even nailed 7 out of 7! I'm scared. Can't help but think something bad is gonna happen/has happened somewhere in the world for his acca to have come in.
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
    LOL QuickDraw, an earthquake or a Hibs win or something must be due....just to redress the balance.

If anyone is doing a single tonight then BRONDBY @ 15/8 on SkyBet might be worth a peek. They won the first leg 2-0 away at Sporting Lisbon, nobody was sent off etc. Sporting will probably have to chase the game a bit if nothing goes for them early, so I think there could be some Valoo here.

Will post tonights perms/acca bet on the midweek thread.
  • edited August 2010
    OK - BIRMINGHAM -2 GOALS @ 21/10 £2 = £6.20
           LOKO MOSCOW -2 GOALS @ 2/1 £2 = £6.00
           BATE BORISOV -1 GOAL @ 13/2 £2 = £15.00
          EFRAIN JUAREZ ANYTIME SCORER @ 6/1 £3 = £21.00
         DANIEL MAJSTORVIC ANYTIME SCORER @ 8/1 £1 = £9.00  (both tic players)

BOTH 2 SCORE GAMES - THE TIC , BRONBY , DYNAMO  MINSK , JUVE , VILLA (the last 1 i know lol)  @ 19/1 £1 = £20.00 .............. GL LADS + LASSIES

• edited August 2010
    Not trying to double up tonight will save that for the weekend games, just gonna have a little double on the celtic & motherwell matches, my usual bet of both teams to score in each game odds of 23/10,good luck all.
  • edited August 2010
    I am boycotting General Poker Chat and The Shed so apologies for posting a gag on here.......

Why are the Media making such a fuss over Mary Bale?

You see a pusssy, stroke it, play with it, then bin it. I've been f***** doing that for years!!!
  • edited August 2010
    GL to all the UK teams in action tonight as well by the way.
  • edited August 2010
    A like it m8 to funny for them in general poker chat they dont even read the tabloids or fartIn Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    I am boycotting General Poker Chat and The Shed so apologies for posting a gag on here....... Why are the Media making such a fuss over Mary Bale? You see a pusssy, stroke it, play with it, then bin it. I've been f***** doing that for years!!!
    Posted by emilyegg
  • edited August 2010

lol emilyegg u frickin tart!!!!!!

Get bak all over the forum!

Lol, btw
  • edited August 2010
    A like it m8 to funny for them in general poker chat they dont even read the tabloids or fart In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :
    Posted by -JINKY-
    I am off to Waitrose for a salad Jinky, then I want to pay £20 to the posh bird behind the till to feed it to me.
  • edited August 2010
    FFS what a night i hate fitbaw
  • edited August 2010
    Jinky m8, I do not say this just because he is a Hearts hater, but Lennon will turn out to be a bigger joke than John Barnes. A club like Celtic deserve better.
  • edited August 2010
     In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :  Finally off the mark 2.50 to try not to lose at the weekend.
    Posted by Donut64
     Putting my 2.50 on A.Bishop to score against Barnet this Saturday 7/4 to win 6.88
  • edited August 2010
     In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :  Putting my 2.50 on A.Bishop to score against Barnet this Saturday 7/4 to win 6.88
    Posted by Donut64
    If he lets you down are you gonna seek him out after the game and bash him?
  • edited August 2010
    KTF   keep the faith wee lenny will get us the league .
    But no come back 4 that show shocking .
    But on the bright side orford will have 2 cheer on fortune now .In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    Jinky m8, I do not say this just because he is a Hearts hater, but Lennon will turn out to be a bigger joke than John Barnes. A club like Celtic deserve better.
    Posted by emilyegg
  • edited August 2010
    4 out of 4 so far, so today my £24 is going on Ipswich @ 5/6 (v Bristol City)
    Ipswich used to be very strong at home.Might as well do a double with Spurs@ 2/7 (hills)
    Returns £56.57p.
    If it comes in, Celtic tomorrow @ hills 6/10, will give me a return of £90.51p.
  • edited August 2010
    Bundle bet away day favs - Arsenal , shef wed , chesterfield , sevilla £ 2.50 @ 16/1 =£42.50
                                          Valencia -1goal £3 @ 7/2 = £13.50
    Both 2 score - BLACKPOOL v FULHAM , WOLVES v NEWCASTLE , BARNSLEY v MIDDLESBROUGH ,
     MK DONS v SWINDON , PLYMOUTH v PETERSBOROUGH ,  BOLTON v BIRMINGHAM £2 = £62.31

GL FOLKS

• edited August 2010
    Saturdays seem to come round quicker & quicker these days, anyway here we go again main bet
    DONCASTER V HULL
    MILLWALL V COVENTRY
    £10 double both teams to score in each match returns £33.

Also a little accum on both teams to score in these matches £2 returns £220
    DONCASTER
    MILLWALL
    NOTTINGHAM FOREST
    PORTSMOUTH
    BRIGHTON
    BRISTOL ROVERS
    HUDDERSFIELD
    LEYTON ORIENT

Good luck all.
  • edited August 2010
    CELTIC -1 GOAL £2.50 @ 6/4 = £6.25
    JUAREZ SCORE ANYTIME + TIC WIN £1 @ 9/1 = £10
    MAJSTOROVIC SCORE ANYTIME £1 @ 7/1 = £8
    GENK -1 GOAL £10.56 @ 4/6 = £17.60

• edited August 2010
    £1 on:

Celtic
    Liverpool
    Man City
    Barcelona
    Real Madrid
    AC Milan
    Feyenoord
    Bayer Leverkusen

8 10p 7 folds and 1 20p accumulator at 14/1
  • edited August 2010
     In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :  Putting my 2.50 on A.Bishop to score against Barnet this Saturday 7/4 to win 6.88
    Posted by Donut64
     That turned out to be a damp squib Knill decided to change the formation and he left Bishop on the bench for 88mins giving me little chance of winning my bet. Wish he had not brought him on at least I would get my money back. :(
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :  That turned out to be a damp squib Knill decided to change the formation and he left Bishop on the bench for 88mins giving me little chance of winning my bet. Wish he had not brought him on at least I would get my money back. :(
    Posted by Donut64
    You should get your stake refunded if he was on the bench when the first goal was scored Donut........classed as a non-runner.
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. : You should get your stake refunded if he was on the bench when the first goal was scored Donut........classed as a non-runner.
    Posted by emilyegg
     I wont because I had him to score anytime during the 90mins. I wont be doing that bet again!
  • edited August 2010
    Ah, sorry mate
  • edited August 2010
    Saturdays seem to come round quicker & quicker these days, anyway here we go again main bet DONCASTER V HULL MILLWALL V COVENTRY £10 double both teams to score in each match returns £33. Also a little accum on both teams to score in these matches £2 returns £220 DONCASTER MILLWALL NOTTINGHAM FOREST PORTSMOUTH BRIGHTON BRISTOL ROVERS HUDDERSFIELD LEYTON ORIENT Good luck all.
    Posted by lucy4
    The main bet came in only 2 teams not scoring busted the acca am never backing portsmouth again haha. just having a little yankee on the 4 prem games today odds about 110/1
    VILLA v EVERTON DRAW lost
    BOLTON v BIRMINGHAM DRAW win
    LIVERPOOL v W.B.A HOME win
    SUNDERLAND v MAN CITY AWAY lost

Good luck all
    Got half my stake money back.
  • edited August 2010
    UR BET WILL BE CLASSED VOID IF HE DID NOT START M8 . MONEY BACKIn Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge.:
    In Response to Re: The Lucy4 Football Betting Challenge. :  I wont because I had him to score anytime during the 90mins. I wont be doing that bet again!
    Posted by Donut64