You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Stuck at 22.3%

In Response to Stuck at 22.3%:
Played 7pm freeroll and 7:15 deepstack both stuck at 22.3%.Tried everything including full shut down(not a broadband connection problem checked and fine).Switched to firefox seemed to be better but missed 25 min freeroll 10min deepstack.Time for 10:30 freeroll wont load again on firefox missed 15min,not in mood to play after all the messing about crashed out.Played here 3 years mostly problem free(apart form the ones that affected everyone) the past few weeks have been bad 2-3min max 5min delays in playing but getting beyond a joke know imo.  
Posted by belsibub
Me too. Check post 'over half an hour and counting' as you might understand the solution although I didn't. I need a simple explaination. Good luck

Comments

• edited August 2010

Played 7pm freeroll and 7:15 deepstack both stuck at 22.3%.Tried everything including full shut down(not a broadband connection problem checked and fine).Switched to firefox seemed to be better but missed 25 min freeroll 10min deepstack.Time for 10:30 freeroll wont load again on firefox missed 15min,not in mood to play after all the messing about crashed out.Played here 3 years mostly problem free(apart form the ones that affected everyone) the past few weeks have been bad 2-3min max 5min delays in playing but getting beyond a joke now imo.  

• edited August 2010
    I think tried what he said earlier made no diff.Tools then internet options cleared history cookies so on.The only thing i did not try was ssl certifacates(dont know what they are lol)  
  • edited August 2010

Found in advanced internet options ssl 2.0 off ssl 3.0 on but dont know what they do so not touching them.

• edited August 2010
    Hi Guys,

sorry to the delay in responding to these queries. I have passed them all over to the technical team for investigation.

More updates when we have the information for you.

Thanks!