You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tonights Show Mastercash with Sarah and James The Hartigan Paradox

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights Show Mastercash with Sarah and James The Hartigan Paradox:
    In Response to Re: Tonights Show Mastercash with Sarah and James The Hartigan Paradox :  it's the same game. you overestimate your live read ability!
    Posted by Amazing286
    lol!

I have no delusions about my own skillz :)

What do other live players think?  Is there a different "dimension" to live play?
  • edited August 2010
    this has to be james ideal dinner date lol
    1 sly stallone
    2 arnie swchingger ( sorry bout spellin )
    3 brittney spears
    4 paris hilton
    5 the incredible hulk        
  • edited August 2010
    Hi Sarah and James

My Ideal table would have to be

1. Steven fry (highbrow comedy and culture)
    2. Harry Hill (lowbrow comedy but really funny)
    3. Steven Hawking (because he is inspiring)
    4. Jessica Alba (my date for evening and future wife)
    5. Me of course
    6. James Hartigan (film trivia buff, guarenteed to annoy seat 1)

Tikay not available, think he is already out with Davina

Gary

LOL
  • edited August 2010
    your rite janes tk does look like the prof from bagpuss lol
  • edited August 2010
    guys i know you might not be taking requests, but if you got time could you show this hand please

• edited August 2010
    james you mentioned pocket 5s i had earlier - last 2 act small blind all in 5000ish a/q folds all way round to player before me who goes all with a/k they had 10,000, i had 8,000 chips so had to fold, if the player behind me ha not done that i would have called, althought after the event wish i had would have won, guess thats poker, ps blinds where 400/800
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Tonights Show Mastercash with Sarah and James The Hartigan Paradox:
    My 6 handed dream table would be..... 1. Sean Connery.....Yesh Indeed Mishter Bond 2. Tikay.................Legend 3. Gordon Ramsay..Just for the F`s, B`s and C`s 4. KidGirlGY............Would need Sue to give everyone a kicking (in poker terms) 5. Vicky Coren........Just because I love you teacup 6. Hitman RV...........But ONLY if he was wearing the Pink Suit Me.....I wouldn't play myself, I would be in charge of the drinks and nibbles. AceBarry would be the dealer, because he is Ace and SkyRich would be the Tournament Referee. The table & chairs would also have to be like the ones that Del-Boy borrowed in the 1996 Only Fools & Horses Xmas special!!!
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOLOL, just spotted ths Rob, N1 Haha!!

Share a table with ya anytime mate!!