You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live on 865- the 10K Primo with Richard and Tikay!

1235»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    Thank you for a great show Rich and tikay
  • edited August 2010

great show tonight richard, tikay

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Live on 865- the 10K Primo with Richard and Tikay!:
    Great show ......... it's like sitting with family. The bag is VERY suave.
    Posted by elsadog
    I've always had a great deal of respect for you, Alan, & that is a class comment.

Sauve. Yes, I like that.

It's a "Tula", you know. Top of the range, them.
  • edited August 2010

We had an e-Mail in which was sheer class. It re-named Rich & I as "Richard & Moody"....

Meanwhile, for those who have become hooked on Aco Drainage systems, you may find the link below to have a certain fascination.

I had many, many, Contracts to clean Aco Drains in Supermarket Car Parks all over the UK, mainly Sainsbury, Tesco, & Aldi. I ended up purchasing a fleet of High Pressure Water Jetters to get the job done efficiently. That's another story, High Pressure Water Jetters. One of THE most extraordinary "Accidents at Work" I've ever encontered in my entire life arose as a result of a High Pressure Water Jetter. It was one of the worst nightmares you could EVER imagine. But that's another story, for another day.

Thank you for all the kind comments, & Rich & I hook up in the Studio again nerxt Sunday, & three times in September.

Here's a great Website with some Aco Drain examples - check out the Gallery, too, hours in fun to be had in there.

http://www.roadtraffic-technology.com/contractors/infrastructure/aco/

• edited August 2010
    We had an e-Mail in which was sheer class. It re-named Rich & I as " Richard & Moody ".... Meanwhile, for those who have become hooked on Aco Drainage systems, you may find the link below to have a certain fascination. I had many, many, Contracts to clean Aco Drains in Supermarket Car Parks all over the UK, mainly Sainsbury, Tesco, & Aldi. I ended up purchasing a fleet of High Pressure Water Jetters to get the job done efficiently. That's another story, High Pressure Water Jetters. One of THE most extraordinary "Accidents at Work" I've ever encontered in my entire life arose as a result of a High Pressure Water Jetter. It was one of the worst nightmares you could EVER imagine. But that's another story, for another day. Thank you for all the kind comments, & Rich & I hook up in the Studio again nerxt Sunday, & three times in September. Here's a great Website with some Aco Drain examples - check out the Gallery, too, hours in fun to be had in there. http://www.roadtraffic-technology.com/contractors/infrastructure/aco/
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yawn ;o)
  • edited August 2010
    We had an e-Mail in which was sheer class. It re-named Rich & I as " Richard & Moody ".... 
    Posted by Tikay10
    Thanks for all the kind comments everyone- it was great to back on screen with the old fella.

PS- Tikay, that 'Richard and Moody' thing wasn't an email. That was my opening intro to the show, but thanks for calling it sheer class!

Haha! Busted!
  • edited August 2010
    We had an e-Mail in which was sheer class. It re-named Rich & I as " Richard & Moody ".... Meanwhile, for those who have become hooked on Aco Drainage systems, you may find the link below to have a certain fascination. I had many, many, Contracts to clean Aco Drains in Supermarket Car Parks all over the UK, mainly Sainsbury, Tesco, & Aldi. I ended up purchasing a fleet of High Pressure Water Jetters to get the job done efficiently. That's another story, High Pressure Water Jetters. One of THE most extraordinary "Accidents at Work" I've ever encontered in my entire life arose as a result of a High Pressure Water Jetter. It was one of the worst nightmares you could EVER imagine. But that's another story, for another day. Thank you for all the kind comments, & Rich & I hook up in the Studio again nerxt Sunday, & three times in September. Here's a great Website with some Aco Drain examples - check out the Gallery, too, hours in fun to be had in there. http://www.roadtraffic-technology.com/contractors/infrastructure/aco/
    Posted by Tikay10
    I can't believe I actually clicked the link... ;)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Live on 865- the 10K Primo with Richard and Tikay! : Thanks for all the kind comments everyone- it was great to back on screen with the old fella. PS- Tikay, that 'Richard and Moody' thing wasn't an email. That was my opening intro to the show, but thanks for calling it sheer class! Haha! Busted!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Sigh, I run so bad.