You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Vegas & Community Cops n Robbers - views wanted, cash offered!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Vegas & Community Cops n Robbers - views wanted, cash offered!:
    Cmon Sky   I,m running bad I could do with  a prize or what about the Open as a phone guest. Ive applied a hundred times gizza break    plz
    Posted by MP33
    looks like they have lost interest in their own game m8
  • edited August 2010
    Sorry people, I wanted to go through all the feedback and make sure I took everone's comments on board. Apologies I haven't been able to respond to everyone individually.  Thanks to everyone who left their opinions- good and bad. We'll certainly be taking your views into account and look at where we can make improvements to this game and furture community games. The £25 feedback bonus goes to TINTIN! Well done £25 has been credited to your account.

We'll be holding another special event on the Cops N Robbers Community game on Friday evening between 5pm and 7pm where we'll be giving away hundreds of £££'s in spot cash prizes. Come and play- Look out for Sky Vegas Niki and Bob on the chat!!

Thanks again

Sky Vegas Niki
  • edited August 2010
    thanks for the prize,, had a suprise when i logged in there
  • edited August 2010
    well done TIntin
  • edited August 2010
    Contacted customer services and the 25% bonus back on losses will be paid back tommorow - well today (its gone midnight)

I did PM Sky vegas Nik a few days ago, but suprisingly didn,t get a reply

I will defianetly be saving myself some money from now on as I won,t be going back on any Vegas games again after such bad  customer service. apart from the fact most of the games are total rip offs
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: Sky Vegas & Community Cops n Robbers - views wanted, cash offered!:
    Contacted customer services and the 25% bonus back on losses will be paid back tommorow - well today (its gone midnight) I did PM Sky vegas Nik a few days ago, but suprisingly didn,t get a reply I will defianetly be saving myself some money from now on as I won,t be going back on any Vegas games again after such bad  customer service. apart from the fact most of the games are total rip offs
    Posted by MP33
    i got mine back on wednesday with email detailing payment, just to double check with u did u put in the code, if so contact the service team direct, u should get a response from them, may take a bit but u will
  • edited August 2010
    First: 22/3/2010
    Last: 28/8/2010
    well im well anoyed after spending 6 quid getting the comunity feature avail to me on cops and robbers  i keep losing conection to the server and it tells me to refresh when i do this it does nothing this is just a con im well fed up and i only lost 6 quid yet its not my fault the server keeps crashing is it so how do i complain ?
  • edited August 2010
    chefboy79 Posts: 30 First: 22/3/2010 Last: 28/8/2010 well im well anoyed after spending 6 quid getting the comunity feature avail to me on cops and robbers  i keep losing conection to the server and it tells me to refresh when i do this it does nothing this is just a con im well fed up and i only lost 6 quid yet its not my fault the server keeps crashing is it so how do i complain ?
    Posted by chefboy79
    Contact customer service, details at the bottom of the page. If you get no joy there I would PM one of the Vegas staff who have posted on this or the other Cops & Robbers thread.