You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The show!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010

Bandi - you did just fine mate, really.

It's not quite as easy as some might think, but you were great. (Apart from being Scottish).
  • edited August 2010

hi bandini... what you said and contributed was fab.  but it was a problem with reverb IMO.  i guess you had your tv sound on whilst talking on the phone which gave a repeated echo effect.  those in the studio probably didn't know if they were listening to a direct feed rather than the broadcast sound.  if that hadn't happened all would have been fine...except you were speaking gaelic

regards
    rob
    edinburgh

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: The show!:
    .except you were speaking gaelic 
    Posted by aussie09

looooooooool

• edited August 2010
    Bandi - you did just fine mate, really. It's not quite as easy as some might think, but you were great. (Apart from being Scottish).
    Posted by Tikay10
    lol. Cheers TK, that's appreciated. And some sterling advice you gave me on live play Sir.
  • edited August 2010
    hi bandini... what you said and contributed was fab.  but it was a problem with reverb IMO.  i guess you had your tv sound on whilst talking on the phone which gave a repeated echo effect.  those in the studio probably didn't know if they were listening to a direct feed rather than the broadcast sound.  if that hadn't happened all would have been fine...except you were speaking gaelic regards rob edinburgh
    Posted by aussie09
    lol