You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited August 2010

A well known comedy figure from my hometown : ) xx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=603r8m4vfLs
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO STAY IN BB HOUSE!:
    Day one in the BB house......lets see what is happening... Maxally....still hungover from last night after cashing in a rebuy omaha tournament, so still sleeping in the hut. Candi and Nana are running around the garden singing merrily while making daisy chains. Both seem  happy to be in the house. Mackha is trying to teach the Queen's English to Bandinni (without any success so far) Doh, donkey and 35 suited are in the kitchen 'preparing' today's lunch. So far we have starter of pizza and strongbow (thanks JJ), followed by humble pie and ice cream Lisa and the Hitman are still in the bathroom.....both fighting over the mirror! The teams have been put up in the lounge and team A have been installed as 1/5 favourites to take this week's H/U matches....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Woohooo WTG Maxy, 2nd in the Primo last night!! Very well done hunni. Beers on you then babes...you know you want to! : ) xx
  • edited August 2010
    Bandini, I got bandini, who did this draw, children?

I may have to switch the chat box off during the HU or we could be there all night... What, pardon, again, again, again.  While bandini castigates me for bad use of grammar and punctuation, probably, he could be criticising me for my hair style or choice of footwear for all I know.  I never understand a word.

;-)

• edited August 2010
    All that running around the garden with Candi was hot work...anyone fancy a swim?

• edited August 2010
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO STAY IN BB HOUSE!:
    LoooooooooooooooL !! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZ9KOMLeVQ&feature=related
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

have you ever heard pitman????

hes the leicstershire rapper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkC45z4UXVc

this one below is better pitman being turntablised!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIQzBM-yCkw&feature=related
  • edited August 2010
    Day one in the BB house......lets see what is happening... Maxally....still hungover from last night after cashing in a rebuy omaha tournament, so still sleeping in the hut. Candi and Nana are running around the garden singing merrily while making daisy chains. Both seem  happy to be in the house. Mackha is trying to teach the Queen's English to Bandinni (without any success so far) Doh, donkey and 35 suited are in the kitchen 'preparing' today's lunch. So far we have starter of pizza and strongbow (thanks JJ), followed by humble pie and ice cream Lisa and the Hitman are still in the bathroom.....both fighting over the mirror! The teams have been put up in the lounge and team A have been installed as 1/5 favourites to take this week's H/U matches....
    Posted by MAXALLY
    lol, you're a funny guy Machkally
  • edited August 2010
    Bandini, I got bandini, who did this draw, children? I may have to switch the chat box off during the HU or we could be there all night... What, pardon, again, again, again.  While bandini castigates me for bad use of grammar and punctuation, probably, he could be criticising me for my hair style or choice of footwear for all I know.  I never understand a word. ;-)
    Posted by Machka

lol, you're a funny guy Machkally.

Available any time after 8 tonight for HU. Not around tomorrow night but should be free rest of the week.
  • edited August 2010
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Team Maxxy FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!

And Machka obviously ;o)

x
  • edited August 2010

BIGBROTHER  ANNOUNCEMENT  LIKE

THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES
    ARE AS FOLLOWS  :

1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ?

2. Complete this sentence in LESS than 30 words -

I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............

3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with ,

who would it be & give your reason why ?

4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in the bb house ,

that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ?

10 vote points in total will be awarded for answering the 4 above question ,

deadline for answers 8pm sunday !

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE WHO YOU WANT TO STAY IN BB HOUSE! :   lol, you're a funny guy Machkally. Available any time after 8 tonight for HU. Not around tomorrow night but should be free rest of the week.
    Posted by bandini
    What? In what way is he funny? Is it the way he talks? Is he funny like a clown? He amuses you?
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / questions for housemates are up in open post!:
    BIGBROTHER  ANNOUNCEMENT  LIKE THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES ARE AS FOLLOWS  : 1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ? 2. Complete this sentence in LESS than 30 words - I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE ............. 3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with , who would it be & give your reason why ? 4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in the bb house , that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ?   10 vote points in total will be awarded for answering the 4 above question , deadline for answers 8pm sunday !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    1) Eloquence. Sobriety.
    2) Because I love Rowan Atkinson as an actor and that's just his best character
    3) Lisa Marie. I've tried 20 times to give a reason but Sky just won't let me use the words I need.
    4) Machkally. Hermaphroditism scares me.
  • edited August 2010
    1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ? I am an excellent cook and good washer upper (says my dad in the background! hehe! ) I can handle disputes well and am a friend to all. I love to sing and have a  laugh ( the house mates  will laugh when they hear my singing, specially after a few glasses of Pimm`s! ) and shake my booty.  

I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............Its  fun! Maxys witty charm, Dohh with strongbow, narna, pom pom buddy, Lisas sense of humour. 35suiteds good looks, Hitmans poetry, Machkas intelligence, Bandini;  love Italians, Donkeyplops music choices.

who would it be & give your reason why ? Bananadog, because his doggy paddle will create a lovely tub of bubbles and me loves lots of soapy bubbles and plenty of splashing around! : )

that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ? Hitman. because I would be very red faced if he decided to show me his bullets! : )

• edited August 2010
    I am good at retrieving slippers, I can dig holes to keep housemates valuable items safe in & will leave little messages all over the house ;)

I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............

It is bigger than my kennel, I get lots of belly rubs, and I can drink from the toilet and piddle in the jacuzzi when the housemates are asleep :)

Candi because shes holds under my tummy when I'm practicing my doggy paddle and she didn't tell Dohhhhhhh that I ate his swimming trunks :S

Nakey Dohhhhhhh because he has no swimming trunks!

• edited August 2010
    My mere presence will increase the quality of the experience for the others ten fold.

2. Complete the sentence in LESS than 30 words -

I LOVE BEING IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............(corrected your spelling there Irish Sir, unlike that bandi chap who just took the P out of you and I think should have votes taken off him)

I have the full backing of Tikay who says he will be watching 24/7 and if I do well, he will make me a MOD on my exit and I will let the forum regs have more freedom on the threads.

Has to be LML. The reason is simple.....after our dirty weekend in Blackpool last month, she said then that she would love to have a jacuzzi with me just to try out them last couple of positions we missed out doing in the bath in our B & B

4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in bb house ,

Another obvious one....DOH. The amount of junk food and ale that lad gets through amazes me. He would create the 'bubbles' himself!

• edited August 2010

Does anyone want a jakoooooooooooooozi with me ffs??????

I might walk out if no1 does!!!

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / questions for housemates are up in open post!:
    Does anyone want a jakoooooooooooooozi with me ffs?????? I might walk out if no1 does!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Bye DoH.......the door is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • edited August 2010
    pmsl bananadog best answers yet love it. gl all hope u have fun :)
  • edited August 2010
    1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ? I am good at retrieving slippers, I can dig holes to keep housemates valuable items safe in & will leave little messages all over the house ;) 2. Complete this sentence in LESS than 30 words - I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE ............. It is bigger than my kennel, I get lots of belly rubs, and I can drink from the toilet and piddle in the jacuzzi when the housemates are asleep :) 3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with , who would it be & give your reason why ? Candi because shes holds under my tummy when I'm practicing my doggy paddle and she didn't tell Dohhhhhhh that I ate his swimming trunks :S 4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in the bb house , that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ? Nakey Dohhhhhhh because he has no swimming trunks!  
    Posted by BananaDog
    Hahahahaha!! : ) xx
  • edited August 2010
    BIGBROTHER  ANNOUNCEMENT  LIKE THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES ARE AS FOLLOWS  : 1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I am the ablest, brainiest, cheekiest, dreamiest, easiest, foxiest, greatest, handiest, ickiest, jazziest, kindest, liveliest, mouthiest, naughtiest, oddest, perkiest, quaintest, realest, saintliest, trustiest, unruliest, vaguest, warmest, xylophonist, yummiest, zaniest person you'll ever meet and also very, very modest.

2. Complete this sentence in LESS than 30 words - I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............
    Posted by IRISHROVER

I really needed to get out of my house more... Oh.
    3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with , who would it be & give your reason why ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Lisa-Marie Long, because she keeps nagging me to and I can't dodge her forever.  I'm only human.
    4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in the bb house, that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    MAXALLY, because he'd just go on and on about 2nd in the Primo.  And on and on.
  • edited August 2010
    1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ? My mere presence will increase the quality of the experience for the others ten fold. 2. Complete the sentence in LESS than 30 words - I LOVE  BEING IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE ............. (corrected your spelling there Irish Sir, unlike that bandi chap who just took the P out of you and I think should have votes taken off him) I have the full backing of Tikay who says he will be watching 24/7 and if I do well, he will make me a MOD on my exit and I will let the forum regs have more freedom on the threads. 3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with , who would it be & give your reason why ? Has to be LML. The reason is simple.....after our dirty weekend in Blackpool last month, she said then that she would love to have a jacuzzi with me just to try out them last couple of positions we missed out doing in the bath in our B & B 4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in bb house , that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ? Another obvious one....DOH. The amount of junk food and ale that lad gets through amazes me. He would create the 'bubbles' himself!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    @ licker. I already let him beat me at heads-up. He can take a joke can my gaelic friend.

And you're already a Mod Machkally. Your smokescreen is impressing no-one.

And how did you get on in the ToT tonight? Not as good as me I'd imagine? 2nd in Primo? Pfftt.
  • edited August 2010
    @ licker. I already let him beat me at heads-up. He can take a joke can my gaelic friend. And you're already a Mod Machkally. Your smokescreen is impressing no-one. And how did you get on in the ToT tonight? Not as good as me I'd imagine? 2nd in Primo? Pfftt.
    Posted by bandini
    Housemate Bandini you Italian stallion, Chillax hunni. Chill Pill Chill Pill or I will sing ` somewhere over the rainbow`` in soprano while you are sleeping. !  You will awake to find me and narna ticking your feet with our pom poms: ) xx
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / questions for housemates are up in open post! : Housemate Bandini you Italian stallion, Chillax hunni. Chill Pill Chill Pill or I will sing ` somewhere over the rainbow`` in soprano while you are sleeping. !  You will awake to find me and narna ticking your feet with our pom poms: ) xx
    Posted by candi
    :-)

Don't need a Chill Pill sweetheart. I'm cool, always. I'm just giving the cheek back to Machkally as I get it. They're my buddies really. We can all give cheek and take it. It's why we love the Sky forums.

But "Somewhere over the rainbow" sang to me as you and narna(?) tickle my feet with your pom poms sounds like a unique experience for me. Don't let me talk you out of it. ;-)
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / questions for housemates are up in open post! : :-) Don't need a Chill Pill sweetheart. I'm cool, always. I'm just giving the cheek back to Machkally as I get it. They're my buddies really. We can all give cheek and take it. It's why we love the Sky forums. But "Somewhere over the rainbow" sang to me as you and narna(?) tickle my feet with your pom poms sounds like a unique experience for me. Don't let me talk you out of it. ;-)
    Posted by bandini
    Get him for me Candi, get him!
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / questions for housemates are up in open post! : Get him for me Candi, get him!
    Posted by Machka
    :-)

I'm detecting xenophobia.

I'll sue Sky!
  • edited August 2010

I aint had a free jakoooooooooooooozi now for 7 weeks
  • edited August 2010
    I aint had a free jakoooooooooooooozi now for 7 weeks
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    .......Or a bath/shower or wash JJ. As a mate I will have a quiet word in your ear......

YOU STINK!!!!

Get clean you yorkshire pudding..........and have you eaten all the custard creams this morning???
  • edited August 2010
    great stuff guys, am i allowed to cast my vote(s) yet?

And are we voting to boot em out or keep em in?

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / questions for housemates are up in open post! : Get him for me Candi, get him!
    Posted by Machka
    Tickle tickle  `haha haha,, nooo moreeee,, okkkay I surrrender!  No, morre more aaargh hehehe! Hahaha I`m wetting myself nooo no moreee noooo hehehehe!`

I got him for ya Aaron! xxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzh4jiyl4PM&feature=related

You want some more bandini? xxx