You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN THE 1ST POST.:
    Maxally to the diary room, please
    Posted by rossjb14
    Absolutely brilliant Rossy! ( BB ) xx
  • edited September 2010
    i wonder who Ross'ssss next victim will be!

Nice video! love the hot tub gag

• edited September 2010

In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VOTE COUNT IS IN THE 1ST POST.:
    Posted by rossjb14
    hahaha, that was sooooo funny i need a piddle! Now where are maxally's shoes?
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by rossjb14
    A FRIGHTENINGLY  REALISTIC  LIFE LIKE PORTRAYAL  OF  TOM  MAXS ,

YOU THE BOSS ROSS !
  • edited September 2010
    My votes to keep in are Bananadog, Candi and Donkeyplopp
  • edited September 2010

THE  VOTE  COUNT   SO FAR IS .....        

LISA DELICIOUS                           11

BANDINI  THE WARRIOR             10             

DOH THE DUFF MAN                 

MAXALLY THE CULT                     11

BANANADOG  SUNDAE                 11

MACKHA UGLY BUT NICE            10

DONKEYPOLP SMELLY AR SE      11  

CANDI OH SO SWEET                  11

35 SUITED  BILLY THE KID          1    

HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING       
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VIEW THE ROSS / MAXS MOVIE IN THE 1ST POST.:
    Posted by Donut64
    awwww thank you Donut (sloppy kisses)
  • edited September 2010
    thanks donut love u xxxxxxxxxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VIEW THE ROSS / MAXS MOVIE IN THE 1ST POST.:
            THE  VOTE  COUNT   SO FAR IS .....         LISA DELICIOUS                           11 BANDINI  THE WARRIOR              10              DOH THE DUFF MAN                  MAXALLY THE CULT                     11 BANANADOG  SUNDAE                 11 MACKHA UGLY BUT NICE            10 DONKEYPOLP SMELLY AR SE      11   CANDI OH SO SWEET                  11 35 SUITED  BILLY THE KID           1     HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING       
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    urghhh ill pack me suitcase now
  • edited September 2010
            THE  VOTE  COUNT   SO FAR IS .....         LISA DELICIOUS                           11 BANDINI  THE WARRIOR              10              DOH THE DUFF MAN                  MAXALLY THE CULT                     11 BANANADOG  SUNDAE                 11 MACKHA UGLY BUT NICE            10 DONKEYPOLP SMELLY AR SE      11   CANDI OH SO SWEET                  11 35 SUITED  BILLY THE KID           1     HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING       
    Posted by IRISHROVER

Housemate Hitman reporting for Duty SSSSIRRRRRR!!!!!

Sorry bit late been very busy at work!!!

Judging from the above table, looks like both me & DOH, prefer to come from behind!!!
    [It's all about the final furlong]  phnarrr phnarrr!
  • edited September 2010
    THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES
    ARE AS FOLLOWS  :

1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ?

Apart from Fun & Maxally beating Charisma!! I can offer a Plethora of Perfectly, 'Penned', Poetry on a variety of subjects whenever inspired, desired or required, my Dears!!
    I shall also be offering my special strict disciplining services for the ladies of the house, if they require them, or prove to be 'naughty'!!

2. Complete this sentence in LESS than 30 words -

I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............

WORK SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My New friends in the house are GREAT!!!

It Reminds me of my happy short stays in Broadmoor!!

Cant wait for naked tuesday LML!! Straitjacket can come off!!

3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with ,

who would it be & give your reason why ?

I reckon LML & Candi, would smell by far the nicest................... hmmmm which one?.........................

I Know.............. Get a lovely picture of both................ and Toss.................a coin...................

Heads LML, Tails Candi................................HEAR WE GO!!!..................................................

O MI GOD!!! .........coin has landed on its edge, so fate has decided they both get in, a Jacuzzi Sandwich!!

" Rub a DuB DuB, Three in a TuBB

A Princess with Brush, for a Back to be ScruBBed

An Angel with Soap, for a Belly to be RuBBed

Go Away Maxally, I ain't gettin SuBBed!!"

4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in the bb house ,

that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ?

Another toss up i think!! Banandog has promised to 'Mark' alot and Donkey Plop By name definition would have to be watched!!

Lucky for me, I have placed Hitpup, in a secluded position, high above the virtual house, on the virtual Grassy Knoll! He is armed with his PupDragonov Rifle with telescopic Pupsight, and if he see's any foriegn bodies appearing in that Jacuzzi...........BAM..... No need for eviction nite!!!!

I'll go for BananaDog as we are in the H/U draw.

HitPup Has promised tho, if he has to make the 'HIT' on Banandog, we will adopt Banana for you, Hitpup wants to train him into a HitBanana!!!

• edited September 2010

^^^^^^ NICE ONE HITMAN! My vote* goes to you ^^^^^^^^

*To Irish, can i vote?..

Oh, and Irish, how are both matches going be played at the same time on Saturday night?
  • edited September 2010
    1. WHAT QUALITIES DO YOU FEEL YOU BRING TO THE HOUSE ?

Being a childminder I’m use to sorting arguments out, so id have a claming influence on the house.  If any of the ladies were to get upset, id ALWAYS be there for them, arms open, if they ever need a cuddle, some to talk to, someone to sha….id always be there ;)

2. Complete this sentence in LESS than 30 words -
    I LOVE BEEN IN THE BB HOUSE BECAUSE .............

I get to spread the word, about god himself.  To many people mock him nowadays,  sick of it.    Im here to convert Dohhh show him  that Gary Neville is GOD 

3. if you had to choose just 1 guest in the bb house to share a jacuzzi with ,who would it be & give your reason why ?

hmmm hmmm well Candi said I was in the house because of my good looks????? Bless her think she needs stronger glasses but because of this id choose candi.  Not only is she gorgeous and fun to be around, have you seen her best poker moment??? “blowing out 4 players in 1 hand” now who could turn that away. 

4. who would be the least desirable/last  guest in the bb house ,that you would chose to share a jacuzzi with & give your reason why ?

Dohhhh, even tho I have more in common with him than any other house mate with our love of betting on the horses and footy, I just know there would be empty cans of strongow floating around amaongst slices of pizza, and chineese food and ewwww that isn’t for me.
  • edited September 2010
    ^^^^^^ NICE ONE HITMAN! My vote* goes to you ^^^^^^^^ *To Irish, can i vote?.. Oh, and Irish, how are both matches going be played at the same time on Saturday night?
    Posted by MAXALLY

soz no votes for  housemates  whilst residing in the house,

but they can have 3 votes if evicted lol !

p.s  maxs i sent you a pm regarding matches.
  • edited September 2010
    Come watch me play with lml 7pm tonight!!
  • edited September 2010
    Come watch me play with lml 7pm tonight!!
    Posted by 35suited

Nice one Gareth!. I shall be along to heckle you and see LML take it down as Team A storm into a 1 nil lead!!!

Alan
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / VIEW THE ROSS / MAXS MOVIE IN THE 1ST POST. : Nice one Gareth!. I shall be along to heckle you and see LML take it down as Team A storm into a 1 nil lead!!! Alan
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Heckle away my friend, the more you heckle the more it will spur me on to win.  Dont really see how i can fail if she raises we know she has AJ!! Really looking forward to it, hope there lots of railers with plenty of banter. 

Should I somehow manage to lose you may see the first big brother forum Contestant do a break out, but then I dont plan on letting team Candi down.

Gareth
  • edited September 2010
    ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY FIGHT NITE HEADS UP BATTLE!!!!!!!

TIME....... FRI 3RD SEPT.. 10PM

PLACE........ £1 SNG HEADS-UP

In THE RED CORNER..................Dave 'HITMAN' RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

In THE BLUE CORNER.................BAAAANNAAAAAANNNNAAAAADDOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!

Supported respectively in corners by HITPUP & BANANA

May the best team win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / LML V 35SUITED @ 7PM TONIGHT!:
    ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY FIGHT NITE HEADS UP BATTLE!!!!!!! TIME....... FRI 3RD SEPT.. 10PM PLACE........ £1 SNG HEADS-UP In THE RED CORNER..................Dave 'HITMAN' RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! In THE BLUE CORNER.................BAAAANNAAAAAANNNNAAAAADDOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!! Supported respectively in corners by HITPUP & BANANA May the best team win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Noooooooooo. Dont rain on my parade matey!

PLEASE NOTE TEAM A CAPTAIN  YOU WILL NEED TO CHOOSE 

ONE TEAM MATE TO PLAY A FORUM PLAYER [ THE SPECIAL ONE  ]

THE GAME WILL BE  NLH £1 S&G 10 MINS BLINDS @ 10PM FRIDAY NIGHT .
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / LML V 35SUITED @ 7PM TONIGHT!:
    ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIDAY FIGHT NITE HEADS UP BATTLE!!!!!!! TIME....... FRI 3RD SEPT.. 10PM PLACE........ £1 SNG HEADS-UP In THE RED CORNER..................Dave 'HITMAN' RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!! In THE BLUE CORNER.................BAAAANNAAAAAANNNNAAAAADDOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!! Supported respectively in corners by HITPUP & BANANA May the best team win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    WHY DONT YOU GUYS PLAY YOUR GAME AFTER MAXS ,

AFTER ALL MAXALLY WONT  LAST VERY LONG WITH THE SPECIAL ONE M8Y !
  • edited September 2010

THE  VOTE  COUNT   SO FAR IS .....        

LISA DELICIOUS                          11

BANDINI  THE WARRIOR            10             

DOH THE DUFF MAN                 

MAXALLY THE CULT                    11

BANANADOG  SUNDAE                11

MACKHA UGLY BUT NICE            10

DONKEYPOLP SMELLY AR SE      11  

CANDI OH SO SWEET                  11

35 SUITED  BILLY THE KID         11    

HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING    10   

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / LML V 35SUITED @ 7PM TONIGHT! : Noooooooooo. Dont rain on my parade matey!   PLEASE NOTE  TEAM A CAPTAIN   YOU WILL NEED TO CHOOSE   ONE TEAM MATE TO PLAY A FORUM PLAYER [ THE SPECIAL ONE  ]  THE GAME WILL BE  NLH £1 S&G 10 MINS BLINDS @ 10PM FRIDAY NIGHT .
    Posted by MAXALLY
    OOPPSS sorry Max!! Will Check with BananaDog, dont think she can do earlier, maybe we can push back till after the MAIN BOUT of the Program lololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe 11pm ok? Sure we can work it!! GL
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / LML V 35SUITED @ 7PM TONIGHT! : OOPPSS sorry Max!! Will Check with BananaDog, dont think she can do earlier, maybe we can push back till after the MAIN BOUT of the Program lololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Maybe 11pm ok? Sure we can work it!! GL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Cheers matey.....but looking at Irish's post above, looks like I will only last 5 mins so you could play it @ 10.15pm!!!  :(
  • edited September 2010
    11pm fine with me honey x
  • edited September 2010
    Young_gun, donkeyplop, dohhhhhhh.
  • edited September 2010
    Young_gun, donkeyplop, dohhhhhhh.
    Posted by theneons
    YOUNG GUN  ?
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM 2 / 3 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / LML V 35SUITED @ 7PM TONIGHT! : YOUNG GUN  ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER

He meant TOPGUN.......obv a vote for me :)
  • edited September 2010
    errr, yes. Ally FTW.
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by Donut64
    Bless you my hunni, Mwah mwah mwaaaaaaaaahhhh! and lots of hugs! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    RRRREEEEEE---ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY FIGHT NITE HEADS UP BATTLE!!!!!!!

TIME....... FRI 3RD SEPT.. 11PM...........ELEVEN!!!! Just before HitMum put's me to bed!!

PLACE........ £1 SNG HEADS-UP......................  NO, IT'S NOT THE HARRODS SALE.......FFS

FIGHTING OUT OF WHITE CITY, EEEUUURROOPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    In THE RED CORNER..................Dave 'HITMAN' RRRRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

FIGHTING OUT OF WALES, EEUURRROOOOOOOOOPPPEE!!!!!
    In THE BLUE CORNER.................BAAAANNAAAAAANNNNAAAAADDOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!!!!!!!

ITTTTT'SSSSSSS     SSSSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOWWWWW TTTIIIIIMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

Supported respectively in corners by HitPup & Banana

May the best team win!!!!!!!!!!!!!