You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / DEADLINE FOR VOTES SUNDAY 8PM.:
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / DEADLINE FOR VOTES SUNDAY 8PM. : LOLOL, YES GL to all at Nott i Am so Jealous!! just got back from Fulham 2-1!!!! YESSSSS, snuck back in the house, it's very quiet in here, think a few are sneaking back & forth, dont worry i'm on cover!! p.s. Nana thanks for the pressure warm-up in our epic!! it inspired me to take down the £22 BH 10.30 just after, TA!!!! pps. a note for our football lovin viewers.. One Name... MOUSSA DEMBELE.....just watch!! In 2/3 weeks he will be fully fit, cause i'm seeing 70/80% at mo, but liking it a lot!! The boy reminds me of ME! LOL
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

Nice one Dad!!!!
  • edited September 2010
      My cat wanted to make you feel better captain. I do  hope you like your new outfit?  : ) 

luvs xx

• edited September 2010

ONE PEEP GOES OUT OF THE BIG BROTHER FORUM HOUSE TONIGHT ,

YOU HAVE 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP,

DEADLINE 8PM  TONIGHT FOR VOTES !

GL PEEPS !

• edited September 2010
    hahahaha Candi is that the cutest thing you ever seen or what!!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    is Maxally back yet or are they playing today also?
  • edited September 2010
     Aaron, Maxy, Irene, Flashflush and Digger have been playing  in a 50+8 deep stack at DTD   today xx
  • edited September 2010
    Toxic Funk Berry FTW!
    ....ohhh wrong programme! lol
  • edited September 2010
    I vote for Banananananananandog and Candi to stay please

Gotta keep my pom pom girls in:)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / DEADLINE 8PM TONIGHT FOR VOTES!:
    I vote for Banananananananandog and Candi to stay please Gotta keep my pom pom girls in:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Bless ya heart my darling! Thank you for your vote. Mwahhhhh! xxx

Just for you : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUi6mKoHBLE

• edited September 2010

results up shortly after the 3 rascals are in dreamland lol !
  • edited September 2010
    ty hoggy x
    ps...still toxic funk berry ftw! lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / DEADLINE 8PM TONIGHT FOR VOTES!:
    I vote for Banananananananandog and Candi to stay please Gotta keep my pom pom girls in:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    *Gasp* You're NOT one of my favourites any more Greg :(

Ps. TRAITOR!! lol
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / DEADLINE 8PM TONIGHT FOR VOTES! : *Gasp* You're NOT one of my favourites any more Greg :(
    Posted by LML
    lol emotional blackmail?...i like it ;)
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / DEADLINE 8PM TONIGHT FOR VOTES! : lol emotional blackmail?...i like it ;)
    Posted by BananaDog
    It's all I have left ;)
  • edited September 2010
      SOZ ABOUT THE DELAY !

THE FINAL VOTE COUNT THIS WEEK IS .....        

LISA DELICIOUS                         13

MAXALLY THE CULT                   16

BANANADOG  SUNDAE                16

MACHKA UGLY BUT NICE           17

DONKEYPLOP SMELLY AR SE     16

CANDI OH SO SWEET                  17

HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING    18

SOZ TO SAY  ITS GOOD BYE TO ONE OF OUR OWN LISA DELICIOUS !

THEN THERE WERE SIX .

INFO FOR NEXT WEEK WILL FOLLOW SHORTLY !

• edited September 2010
    awwww LML (hugs)
    ps...dont forget to leave us your spare choccies xxx
    luv ya's xxxx
  • edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / TC LML FORUM PEEPS DO LOVE YOU!:
    I BLAME GREG.
    Posted by LML

well i would have voted for you ..

but out of two ---

i'd have given you one -- !! 

:))
  • edited September 2010

Bye Lisa yum yums. Many Thanks for the pilates lessons hunni.  xxx

Lisa

Not a muscle

We salute the former bodybuilder and health fanatic

Lisa practices her `keeping very still` look.

(I couldn`t resist! : )
  • edited September 2010

Am I Naughty! : )

Lisa

Bathing beauty

Lisa takes time out among the bubbles

(you`re so much better looking than her : )
  • edited September 2010

Lisa

Sitting pretty

....in a snazzy little white number
  • edited September 2010

Lisa

Feeling blue

Lisa in blue - our superhero! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    hehehehe n1 Candi x
  • edited September 2010
    1. WHAT MIGHT PEOPLE DISLIKE ABOUT YOU ?

ok....the way I spot famous people in movies but can't explain who they are or where i know they are from, it ends up a guessing game which takes over the whole movie and we end up missing the whole thing...for example:

me: "ooooh u know who that is dont you!"
    hubby: "no who?"
    me: "that bald guy.....with the moustache!"
    hubby: "what??!!!!"
    me: "you know! from that movie where he is nasty"
    hubby: "what movie? what you on about?"
    me: "the movie where he is a boxer...but a bit odd"
    hubby: "i dunno who u mean...."
    me: "oh he's not a boxer...he's in prison....and has a moustache!"
    hubby: "oh you mean Bronson!"
    me: "yeah..thats what i said!"
    hubby: "are you sure it's him? whats his name?"
    me: "I dunno....go google it"

(this is where the rest of the movie is then missed! lol)

we also have the "guy who is not David Bowie" (Christopher Walken)
    the "funny guy with the blonde hair and wonky nose" (Owen Wilson)
    the "scottish guy with the hair...." (Billy Connely)

I must say though that my mate and hubby are getting really good at knowing who i mean!

2. If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional. with whom would it be?

I would change places with "The Lion Man" cos his job looks cool!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkB0WGImaQw

3. IF YOU WON £20 MILLION IN THE LOTTERY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE MONEY ?

I would build a bigger house with a donkey and guinea-pig rescue attached to the back :o)
    (and put a £100,000 freeroll on skypoker for all my mateys!)
  • edited September 2010
    Hey hey Captain Mackha and team mate Hitman!
    Maxally gimma a shout when it suits you to play our HU :o)
    x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK!:
    Hey hey Captain Mackha and team mate Hitman! Maxally gimma a shout when it suits you to play our HU :o) x
    Posted by BananaDog
    YEHAAAA!! Banana, same team at last!!! GL & to CAPTAIN MACH!!!
  • edited September 2010
    OK Housemates, I am gonna need the cover tonight!!

Am sure we got away with the cardboard cut-out trick over the weekend, no punishments hopefully!!

Tonight I need to sneak out to meet Monkey123, Tony K & Pink Suit!! Cause we all going to the Poker awards!!

If the results aint to my liking, a HIT or two may be happenin, if you know what i mean! So may need to lie low after!! Luckily we should all be able to blend into the background and not stand out, as i am also a master of disguise & camouflage, as previously reported!!

Good Luck Chaps & Happy Hunting!

Four Are Flying Out over enemy territory, lets hope four land safley back, CHOCKS AWAY!!!

• edited September 2010
    ok...i have put a pillow and beanbags under your duvet so Irish will never know ;)
    have a great time! xxx
  • edited September 2010
    1. WHAT MIGHT PEOPLE DISLIKE ABOUT YOU ?

The only way to answer this question is to say what I dislike to see in others.
    I am completely against all forms of abuse, that include but not limited to; bullying,unfairness,injustice,arrogance,predjudice and discrimination.

Therefore, I would say that anyone displaying this sort of defect in character would dislike my fiestiness.

2.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week,

famous or not famous, living or dead,

real or fictional. with whom would it be?

The Prime minister.

During my week in office, I would make radical changes to government policies that would create fairness and equality for all.

I would stop banks from `controlling the show`.
    I would stop `fatcats` giving themselves a whole fat wad of money.
    I would get rid of two faced Clegg, as he has shown no backbone in standing up for his original values(if they were ever really there in the first place)

I would make  changes within the party that would include:

-appointing Nelson Mandela(President of South Africa 94.99) and Helen Suzman(South African anti-apartheid activist & politician) as my right hand man and woman.
    -With Orla Guerin(Africa News Correspondent) on my front bench c`os I think she`s
    great!

-

3.   IF YOU WON £20 MILLION IN THE LOTTERY,

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE MONEY ?

I am a great believer in community and family values.

Therefore, the first thing I would do is to buy my Dad, my wonderful Dad the lovely quaint cottage in Harlestone, Northampton that I would like to buy him if my numbers came up.
    I would treat other members of my family and also my close friends and neighbours.

I would then concentrate on community issues. In particular, I would help young people. Such as funding youth projects. i.e: the building and development of youth centres/clubs etc.

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK!:
    OK Housemates, I am gonna need the cover tonight!!  Am sure we got away with the cardboard cut-out trick over the weekend, no punishments hopefully!! Tonight I need to sneak out to meet Monkey123, Tony K & Pink Suit!! Cause we all going to the Poker awards!! If the results aint to my liking, a HIT or two may be happenin, if you know what i mean! So may need to lie low after!! Luckily we should all be able to blend into the background and not stand out, as i am also a master of disguise & camouflage, as previously reported!! Good Luck Chaps & Happy Hunting! Four Are Flying Out over enemy territory, lets hope four land safley back, CHOCKS AWAY!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Have a great time tonight sugar. Wish Tikay all the very best please.

Mum`s the word! xxx

See you when you get bk