You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

CKD WORLD RECORD THREAD JUST POST >>>

Comments

• edited September 2010

Right housemates.....the wanderers have returned!!

Sorry to see you go LML.....you will be missed :( ..... in the jaccuzzi at least!!!

Have a good night Mr Hitman sir at them awards! The trophy will look great in our lounge!!! (see if Tikay would like to pop in the house with it tomorrow, lol lol lol!!)
  • edited September 2010

BIGBROTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

THE FORUM  SHERIFF IS AVAILABLE TO PLAY A HU THIS FRIDAY ,

HE IS COMING A GUNNING WITH HIS POCKET ACES .

1ST TEAM WITH AN AVAILABLE PLAYER FOR 4PM FRIDAY GETS

A SHOT AT HIM IN A HU GAME .

IF HE GETS BEAT IN THE HU ,

HIS HEAD PRIZE IS 5PTS FOR EACH PLAYER FOR THEIR PARTICULAR TEAM .

WHO WANTS HIM ?

• edited September 2010

Welcome home team mate Maxy babes. Great to have you back : ) xxx
  • edited September 2010
    welcome back Maxally and....
    CANDI FOR PRESIDENT! lol
  • edited September 2010

If i can't have maxxy & machka then i'm not voting....

Port blockade or slow drive anyone??

x

• edited September 2010

BIGBROTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

THE FORUM  SHERIFF IS AVAILABLE TO PLAY A HU THIS FRIDAY ,

HE IS COMING A GUNNING WITH HIS POCKET ACES .

1ST TEAM WITH AN AVAILABLE PLAYER FOR 4PM FRIDAY GETS

A SHOT AT HIM IN A HU GAME .

WHO WANTS HIM ?

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK!:
    BIGBROTHER ANNOUNCEMENT THE FORUM  SHERIFF IS AVAILABLE TO PLAY A HU THIS FRIDAY , HE IS COMING A GUNNING WITH HIS POCKET ACES . 1ST TEAM WITH AN AVAILABLE PLAYER FOR 4PM FRIDAY GETS A SHOT AT HIM IN A HU GAME . IF HE GETS BEAT IN THE HU , HIS HEAD PRIZE IS 5PTS FOR EACH PLAYER FOR THEIR PARTICULAR TEAM . WHO WANTS HIM ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I`m available friday at 4 if no one else in the team wants him xx
  • edited September 2010
    go for it candi x
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK!:
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK! : I`m available friday at 4 if no one else in the team wants him xx
    Posted by candi
    ok candi n1 !

• edited September 2010
    My vote is for candi
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIG BROTHER FORUM / 2 VOTES PER FORUM PEEP / TC LML FORUM PEEPS DO LOVE YOU!:
    I BLAME GREG.
    Posted by LML
    think you will find i voted for you first week innit

unlucky this week, your still in my top 2 favourite female sky poker presenters though:)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK! : I`m available friday at 4 if no one else in the team wants him xx
    Posted by candi
    yeah thats fine with me.......

im not going to be about i dont think

plus im not feeling great right now so im keeping poker to the minimal....

good luck candi......................
  • edited September 2010
    My vote is for candi
    Posted by dav1964
    Many many Thanks for your vote hunni. Hugs and kisses xxx
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BIGBROTHER FORUM VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK! : yeah thats fine with me....... im not going to be about i dont think  plus im not feeling great right now so im keeping poker to the minimal.... good luck candi......................
    Posted by donkeyplop
    Ok Captain.

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling great : (  I do hope you`re feeling better real soon 

Thank you for the good luck wishes. I will do my best hun xxx

• edited September 2010
    ok, this week, i am mostly voting for Hitman uk

• edited September 2010
    Right, I'll be about Tuesday evening to take out the plop.

Thanks for all the team support in my absence and I'd just like to point out this is the real me and no cardboard cut-out.

Anyone seen Lisa-Marie, been looking about the house and can't find her?  Is she on a secret task?

• edited September 2010

Right! Just snuck back in the House....ssshhhhh....

Left poker awards at bout 1AM last nite LOLOL

BAD NEWS THO!!

THE Forum never won its category, was won by The Hendon Mob Forum, and Tikay never won either!! Gutted about that!!!!!!!!!

Played in the celeb tourney after, got 16th out of bout 75 runners! Bit gutted never made final table, 8th cash started,
    and I wer'nt over impressed with some of the play!! Was gutted that TK could not play, a pre-reg prob!!

Highlight for me...!! Was a couple of the photographer's..... & Neil Channing!!....... Asking about mi Hitpup and why he wern't there, as they all remember him from The Poker festival!!!

I QUOTE NEIL CHANNING..

" arr yes, you're the madman with the lil' Daschund"..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOL

ps Neil won award for 'BEST CASH PLAYER'

Another photo landed today!! The Headline reads-:

HITPUP WINS THE BODOGS OPEN!!!  Held Triumphantly aloft by his Dad, Hitman Harvey!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    Damn cant get the photo up!! Have to wait for someone who aint IT thick like me to get in LOL!!

Will do my questions later, once i caught up! Thanks for the vote Gregg, Come on you Lillywhites!!

Oi.... Capn Mach!! What about one of OUR team playin Irish for a pop at some points, only fair surely!!
  • edited September 2010
      THIS WEEKS QUESTIONS FOR THE  HOUSE MATES
    ARE AS FOLLOWS  :

WHAT MIGHT PEOPLE DISLIKE ABOUT YOU ?

A,  My Shyness, Humility and understated Good looks!!  The complete opposite of Max!

O...Also I suffer from 'Football Tourettes', causing me to have loads of empty seats
          around be, by the end of any game I'm at!!!

2.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week,

famous or not famous, living or dead,

real or fictional. with whom would it be?

A,  Maybe Phil Ivey, or Patrick A, The thuoght of getting completly away from work & other reponsibilities, and playin Top end poker with no bank-roll pressures would be a freedom i think we would all relish!! Bearing in mind R&R options... i'd change with P.A.

3.   IF YOU WON £20 MILLION IN THE LOTTERY,

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE MONEY ?

A,  10% to Mohicans Sense charity, 10% to a charity of mi choice!! That should make the win more tax efficient!!

£ 10 mill, new centre mid for Fulham, Etuhu is rubbish, Murphy's sunset is coming

Also, never want to out do anyone, but....I would build a bigger house with a donkey, guinea-pig, horse & emilyegg rescue attached to the back :o)
    (and put a £500,000 freeroll on skypoker for all my mateys!) LOL!!!!

Some would have to go to my friend Linda, who is helping a village Mwabayanyundo in Kenya, with water & schools!!

after all that extravagance, the rest would be spent sensibly on wine, women & song!!!!

• edited September 2010

BIGBROTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

TEAM B  HAVE YOU  AN AVAILABLE PLAYER FOR 10PM THURSDAY

TO PLAY A HU GAME WITH MR CHIPS .

WHO WANTS HIM ?

• edited September 2010
    BIGBROTHER ANNOUNCEMENT   TEAM B   HAVE YOU  AN AVAILABLE PLAYER FOR 10PM THURSDAY TO PLAY A HU GAME WITH MR CHIPS . IF HE GETS BEAT IN THE HU , HIS HEAD PRIZE IS 5PTS FOR EACH PLAYER FOR THEIR PARTICULAR TEAM . WHO WANTS HIM ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Machka as team captain, i think you should accept this challenge!!

If You or Banana can't do, I can put my body on the line for the team!!

The Hitman
  • edited September 2010
    I vote Hitman for the win.
  • edited September 2010

THE  VOTE COUNT SO FAR IS .....        

MAXALLY THE CULT                 

BANANADOG  SUNDAE                  10

MACHKA UGLY BUT NICE          

DONKEYPLOP SMELLY AR SE     

CANDI OH SO SWEET                    11

HITMAN  DEADMAN WALKING   

• edited September 2010
    Machka because he would make an excellent Taxi driver. 

• edited September 2010
    BIGBROTHER ANNOUNCEMENT   TEAM B   HAVE YOU  AN AVAILABLE PLAYER FOR 10PM THURSDAY TO PLAY A HU GAME WITH MR CHIPS . IF HE GETS BEAT IN THE HU , HIS HEAD PRIZE IS 5PTS FOR EACH PLAYER FOR THEIR PARTICULAR TEAM . WHO WANTS HIM ?
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I'll nominate myself as team Captain I think I should lead by example.  However, if for any reason I'm delayed I will happily let my team mates substitute for me.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / MR CHIPS V? 10PM THURSDAY:
    Machka because he would make an excellent Taxi driver. 
    Posted by hawk7112
    Cheers Dave, my taxi driving in Nottingham was second to none.
  • edited September 2010

1. WHAT MIGHT PEOPLE DISLIKE ABOUT YOU ?
    My forthright views. I always try to speak my mind in all situations. Sometimes they get me in trouble but I will always believe in speaking up! There are sometimes meetings arranged at my work place when I can not attend where the big bosses just have all the 'yes' men there and I carnt give them any hassle, lol. Its a bit of a shock that I still work there after 15 years TBH! 
    Oh, and possibly my sense of direction! (cue Aaron no doubt)....and obv my
    shirt from the SPT ! (grrrrrrr)

2.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week,

famous or not famous, living or dead,

real or fictional. with whom would it be?

It would have to be God! Yes, a week to sort the world out would be a tough job but it would go something like this....
    MON - End all wars
    TUES - End all different religions and just have one encasing them all
    WED - Find a cure for all cancer/aids sufferers around the world
    THURS - End Poverty around the world
    FRI - Create jobs for all.
    SAT - Create the same level of schooling for every child born
    SUN- Let Maxally WIN the PRIMO

3.   IF YOU WON £20 MILLION IN THE LOTTERY,

WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH THE MONEY ?
    £10 mill to charity/family/friends & HOUSEMATES!!!
    £5 mill on new house/car/own business
    £4.9 mill in a swiss bank account
    £100k on a free roll (NOT A REBUY!!!) for the Sky poker peeps
    ( I would like to win this on the Friday one BTW, as poverty ended on thurs!)

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / MR CHIPS V? 10PM THURSDAY:
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / MR CHIPS V? 10PM THURSDAY : Cheers Dave, my taxi driving in Nottingham was second to none.
    Posted by Machka
    You were fantastic! You even remembered where you parked your car :o)

can i suggest next time we use a tom tom instead of a 'local'

x

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / MR CHIPS V? 10PM THURSDAY : You were fantastic! You even remembered where you parked your car :o) can i suggest next time we use a tom tom instead of a 'local' x
    Posted by TRIP5
    I am sure i heard Max say once in the House:-
    I Quote

"I find the use of a 'local' TomTom can be very entertaining if stuck in a hotel with not much to do !!!"

LOL
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: BB FORUM /JUST ONE VOTE THIS WEEK BY POSTING OR PM ME / MR CHIPS V MACHKA 10PM THURSDAY:
    That Maxally  tut tut,  He will be kissing babies next to get votes.  £100k free roll he would probably enter it and win it all back. ?  So I only have one vote Mmmm not fair.? Sorry Candi but my 1 vote goes to Bananadog she's having torrid time and needs the boost. GL all.!!  Annie x
    Posted by logdon

LOL!....funny you should mention that.....have you read this?