You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

League stars freeroll for September

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: League stars freeroll for September:
    I've passed this on guys but i'm afraid no changes to the schedule will be made. As stated earlier, changing the time/date of this may effect others and cause more complaints. If your playing in either the SPT final of this freeroll then i wish you all the best of luck.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thanks rich.

there were two separate requests though,  firstly exploring the possibility of moving the date which you advise will not happen.  fair enough.

the second is a request to make provision for those playing both the league stars and in the spt final and the proposal is to award a free place in the league final.  there are other options too.  can you look at doing something?  it would be silly if your spt final players who if also your top league players are not seen at the league final.

best regards
    rob

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: League stars freeroll for September : well im not in it so i think you shuold all give dtd a miss thus giving me a better chance..........
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    +1
    the wi fi is good in DTD
  • edited September 2010
    I've taken this to the team Aussie but i'm afraid no changes will take place on this occasion.

I'm really sorry to disappoint but thanks for all your messages.

kind regards,

Rich
  • edited September 2010
    I've taken this to the team Aussie but i'm afraid no changes will take place on this occasion. I'm really sorry to disappoint but thanks for all your messages. kind regards, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    thanks rich... no worries