You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

New Blog - with a difference!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2010
    5 inch i think, but does that include the coin slot in the side to put me 50ps in!!!
  • edited August 2010
    Mine is a 24", show off ;)
  • edited August 2010

Excellent & constructive Feedback (in the main), thank you very much.

Keep it coming please. The main issues so far seem to be chat-box related, which is annoying, but less so than script error issues.

The Thread is being monitored by the Techies, so keep the feedback coming, please.

The optimisation process was long & very complex, & big thanks go to all of the Sky Poker players who were part of the "Beta-Test Team" for this, you did a great job.

• edited August 2010
    Only problem for me is the issues with the chatbox. Sometimes being unable to see the most recent things typed which can be quite annoying.
  • edited August 2010
    Hey Uncle Teek!

I have a problem with the tile function...It cuts off half of my table view (bottom half) and will not reset until I close the table and open it again...not sure if this is specific to me or if everyone gets it....

Using the community as testers...I like it :o)

x
  • edited August 2010
    As the Techies are reading this thread I have an issue that isn't to do with the new tables but has started since the last update.  Almost every day when I am reading the forum I suddenly lose the community tab and the only way I can get it back is to close down Sky Poker and start again.  As I say its only started since that last update so am not sure if its to do with that or maybe I need to clear my browser history.  Any help would be appreciated.

Steve
  • edited August 2010
    In Response to Re: New Blog - with a difference!:
    As the Techies are reading this thread I have an issue that isn't to do with the new tables but has started since the last update.  Almost every day when I am reading the forum I suddenly lose the community tab and the only way I can get it back is to close down Sky Poker and start again.  As I say its only started since that last update so am not sure if its to do with that or maybe I need to clear my browser history.  Any help would be appreciated. Steve
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Try pressing Ctrl+F5 together.
  • edited September 2010

Are we still optimised or have we been unoptimised.  Last 2 days i have been getting script errors again even with only ONE table open.
  • edited September 2010
    I did notice the difference as a chrome user so +1 to Sky.
  • edited September 2010
    Edit

Got my timings wrong, ignore this
  • edited September 2010
    Why not try a different browser? Its not as if you are compelled to stick with one.