You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

BOUNTY HUNTER 02/09/2010 - OFFICIAL LIVE SHOW THREAD

edited September 2010 in Poker Chat

Greetings,

It’s Hartigan and Kendall on duty this evening – bringing you live coverage of the £8k Bounty Hunter.

Both the tournament (which costs £22 to enter) and the TV show (which is free to watch on channel 865) begin at 8pm.

I’m sure Tikay will be delighting us with tales from his weekend at DTD and his week at the Palm Beach in Mayfair – where he’s been railing the first ever WPT London event.

Obviously, this is a big month for the UK’s capital.  After the World Poker Tour, there’s Poker in the Park, then the World Series of Poker Europe and finally the European Poker Tour’s mini-festival at the Hilton Metropole.

An exciting five weeks of non-stop high stakes action.  So, here’s a question for you…

If you could have free entry into ANY major poker tournament in the world – other than the WSOP main event – which would you choose and why?  Would you want to play amongst the famous faces and best brains in the game?  Or would you prefer to travel to somewhere like France or Italy where the fields are notoriously softer?

And another (non-poker related) topic for you to think about…

As I’ve been touring the toy stores of south west London, searching for a Bagpuss soft toy (don’t ask!), I’d like to know about the weirdest and most random thing you’ve ever tried to track down – in the style of J.R.Hartley?

Look forward to reading your responses.  Don’t forget, we want your questions and play-my-hand requests as well.

Comments