You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Calling all Team Poker Fans - Check out - Sky Poker Premiership

124»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    im still trying after entering twice .and waiting to weeks for email on how to register .then asking sky poker for help all i know is i,m in the orange team .so sorry orange team hope you win.
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Calling all Team Poker Fans - Check out - Sky Poker Premiership:
    Don't forget that you do have to actually register for the tournament, you are not automatically entered, each team member is put in to the tournament as an invite so they have to confirm that they are playing by registering in the tournament lobby. Regards Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    Hi Sky Lee

Had a text saying i was on the red team, looked at Sky Rich`s link and found the reds have already played 1 game, i was not aware that you had to register
    Looked on the lobby but cannot see a registration for the next one due on the 29th, can you let me know when it will be available to register
    Regards Gary
  • edited September 2010
    Hi Gary,

Your next match is actually tomorrow night (28th) at 8.30pm vs The Blues.
    The tournament is available in the lobby now.

Apologies for you not knowing you had to register. We took the approach of doing invites meaning you have to actually register so that the number of 'aways' was minimal.

Good luck in the tournament!
    Lee
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Calling all Team Poker Fans - Check out - Sky Poker Premiership:
    Hi Gary, Your next match is actually tomorrow night (28th) at 8.30pm vs The Blues. The tournament is available in the lobby now. Apologies for you not knowing you had to register. We took the approach of doing invites meaning you have to actually register so that the number of 'aways' was minimal. Good luck in the tournament! Lee
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    its a shame that this does not seem to have been the case thought le as there was a lot of no shows agian last night.  maybe we can keep the games to those of us that want to play next time
  • edited September 2010
    Understand your frustration silver8ack, but it's practically impossible to do.
    It's unfortunate but you'll always get 'aways', but i can guarantee that using this method cuts down the amount of 'aways' there would usually be in these type of tournaments.

Regards
    Lee
  • edited September 2010
    i do understand lee and yes it is frustrating as i can not understand why people register if they are not going to play but there you go.
    and i do now that sky do there best for us all and it is much appreciated.