You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Cricket

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Cricket:
    Nooooooooooooo !!! U know the forecast Ian???? Lancs v Notts on sky....great sport to watch while grinding next week. Also, talking of live sport, Donny v Leeds on Sky Sports next friday night.....If u aint got sky, get to a mates who has, gonna be a belting game!!! Bring it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This could be the first time since moving to Wales that i actually miss living over in Grimsby. That would be a game i'd have to go see. But short of travelling 200 miles, i guess i'll settle for watching on Sky. Come on the Whites.....MOT
  • edited September 2010
    Somerset  top the table by 2 points tonight.
  • edited September 2010

Well waking up this morning I'd have made Yorkshire favourites, to set Kent 200 then blast them out after Lunch......

What an awful session they had this morning, so so so so bad - If one batsman had got in......sigh.

Still looks like been a nail - biter, Notts need to get a move on tho!!! Keep the championship up north !!!

• edited September 2010
      On a sad note for all cricket fans.

Shame to think we will never get to see freddy play again.
  • edited September 2010
      On a sad note for all cricket fans.    Shame to think we will never get to see freddy play again.
    Posted by Talon
    I have very mixed feelings about Flintoff's retirement in all honesty. I have a lot of contacts at Lancashire County Cricket Club and the general feeling from what i could gather was that the club were very hopeful that Flintoff would play next season but in reality the writing was on the wall for him as his knee injuiry from what i can gather was a very very bad one.

Over the years, i got it in the neck from other county fans that Lancashire were nothing without Flintoff and to be fair apart from a couple of really world class knocks (143 against Essex, 100+ against Surrey) and some occasionally good performances with the ball, Flintoff was just very ordinary at times playing for Lancashire but brought his A-Game when playing for England.

Flintoff will never be on the same level as Ian Botham but he was certainly a true Botham-esque talisman that England were lacking for about 10 years and his Batting exploits against Australia at Edgbaston was nothing short of remarkable and that will be one of my lasting memories of Flintoff's Career!!
  • edited September 2010

Why do England NEVER bat first in limited overs internationals????????

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so annoying
  • ybyb
    edited September 2010
    Why do England NEVER bat first in limited overs internationals???????? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr so annoying
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    This is why lol