You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

So who wants to see some bad beats from today...

13»

Comments

• edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: So who wants to see some bad beats from today...:
    wow thats digusting,,let tk explain where you went wrong in every hand that you played and how your oponent had every reason to do what he did in every situation,,ok so lets get the other side on here,,,i challenge any player to put up a good run of cards that match this run of bad!!   It wont happen because online is a moneygoround and i bet pryce6 has just come off a winning run 100%
    Posted by x-tiler
    I bet he hasn't.

I bet he was winning before that bad beat.

I bet he won overall in the session that contained that bad beat.

I bet he has been winning since that bad beat.

Coz he is a winning player, and winning players overcome variance, as they understand what it is, and they accept that no1 can avoid it. 

I bet you are a losing player, as you struggle with the whole concept of variance.

I also bet Pryce wont cough up that tenner that he said he would pay me to post this. 
  • edited January 2011
    i say he probably lost this session,if you look at the timescale of these hands.
    Yes i would say he is a winning player overall on any other site,,not sure on this site tho
  • edited January 2011
    ps,variance is a wonderful tool isnt it sky!!
  • edited January 2011
    In Response to Re: So who wants to see some bad beats from today...:
    i say he probably lost this session,if you look at the timescale of these hands. Yes i would say he is a winning player overall on any other site,,not sure on this site tho
    Posted by x-tiler
    I can assure you he is a big winner on this site.

He may also win elsewhere, I'm not sure - but certainly not as much, and at a slower rate than he does here.

You're assumptions are very "airy-fairy" - Im not sure why you are saying such things.

All winning players on sky will win more, and win faster here - than they do elsewhere, because the standard of player is lower here than it is on other sites.

It's as simple as that.
  • edited January 2011
    Am i a winning player dohhhhman, im guessinhg break even

blooody RNG ;)
  • edited January 2011
    thanks for the backup Doh!