You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is it me or are table manners old hat?????

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Is it me or are table manners old hat?????:
    In Response to Is it me or are table manners old hat????? : Have noticed lately whenever I open a table there is no chat bar, I have to put the table in mini view and then back in to standard to get the chat bar back, maybe other people have this problem too?
    Posted by MADMOO
    +1.

I did 'report' it on a thread somewhere but..........
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Is it me or are table manners old hat????? : ty ty ty im glad some1 does ) x
    Posted by lucky77777
    Yes it will be nice when u get ya chat back,i aint played on here till last week for 9 months as ive been elsewhere.Though since ive returned ive finished 3/77 in a b/h,4/32 in a b/h and 5th in the 7.15 deepy 2nite so prob glad ive returned.BTW you wont see  my dav1964 for a while as he wants to play cash and has decided to start elsewhere,he will be back though in all probability,gl lucky77777
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Is it me or are table manners old hat????? : Have noticed lately whenever I open a table there is no chat bar, I have to put the table in mini view and then back in to standard to get the chat bar back, maybe other people have this problem too?
    Posted by MADMOO
    Really pleased that it is not just me.

Have to close and then re-open a table when this happens if I want the chat-bar back.

Not a massive problem, but I do not want anyone to think they are copping a deafy.
  • edited September 2010

i always wish ppl well even if they get lucky against me its part of the game, i dont like players who win hands and say ty in chatbox when u havent said anything to annoy them. There just idiots who get lucky every now and then.
    Most ppl are nice back but i rarely play now and if i do its low cash with the regulars so we all know eachother.