You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

TEAM SKY CUP WINNERS AND £500 FREEROLL

Comments

• edited September 2010
    lol bless you father
  • edited September 2010
    Apologies again Aca, didnt see that

however I doubt very much if that part of the rule influenced Winners play.
  • edited September 2010

WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT ACA ?
  • ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY:
    Apologies again Aca, didnt see that however I doubt very much if that part of the rule influenced Winners play.
    Posted by vaigret
    Lol

No Probs VaIGreT, but u cant say that for sure, maybe winner's a numbers man, I'll do the countin u lot do the playin

Always a pleasure

Aca
  • edited September 2010
    in the premiership page go to tournements and it is on the right side there you will see premiership
  • ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT ACA ?
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Hi M8

Home Page, SKY PREMIERSHIP
  • edited September 2010
    CHEERS GUYS,JUST HAD A QUICK LOOK THERE , WILL LOOK AGAIN.
  • edited September 2010
    HO HO HO ACA sorry for the lower case!!!!

I look forward to you keeping all our players up to date with the score on the tables and in this thread in the next game.

Perhaps you will bring us more luck than I did with my railing and updates!!!!
  • edited September 2010
    God Bless Team SKY we got a point.

I always knew GOD works in mysterious ways.
  • edited September 2010
    you do a great jod as it is vaigret with you keeping god beside us we have to win
  • ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    HO HO HO ACA sorry for the lower case!!!! I look forward to you keeping all our players up to date with the score on the tables and in this thread in the next game. Perhaps you will bring us more luck than I did with my railing and updates!!!!
    Posted by vaigret

:)
  • edited September 2010
    just a quick not can all players please read the starting post to this thread thank you
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : No there wasn't pls read my post fro earlier re pts ????
    Posted by ACA
    Have done.....DJ could have tucked Winner away on a couple of occasions, he even folded a pair of aces.

Always a pleasure for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    God Bless Team SKY we got a point. I always knew GOD works in mysterious ways.
    Posted by vaigret
    I can still feel an argument brewing father ;0)

ACA, please don't turn into one of those soldiers that would be shot by their own colleagues rather than the enemy.

If the points are awarded as you say then that is great, I just think that DjDons was more team orientated.
    The eventual 1-2 finishers (wp by the way) were both short stacked at one point on the final table.

Team Sky still for the win.
  • edited September 2010
    i sense unrest in the camp, come on you blues.
  • edited September 2010
    i sense unrest in the camp, come on you blues.
    Posted by lucy4
    P*** Off ;0)

How did the other games finish?
  • ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : Have done.....DJ could have tucked Winner away on a couple of occasions, he even folded a pair of aces. Always a pleasure for the win.
    Posted by emilyegg

more fool him for not knowing the game, did u see his cards then ????,

1st rule of poker,  never assume a poker player is telling the truth
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : P*** Off ;0) How did the other games finish?
    Posted by emilyegg
    I think we are top of the league but what do you expect when we are sponsered by sky poker we might aswell be sponsered by team RNG  ;-) up the blues.
  • edited September 2010

BIG THXS V  AND SILVERBACK AND ALL FROM TEAM SKY , GREAT EFFORT ALL

• ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : I can still feel an argument brewing father ;0) ACA, please don't turn into one of those soldiers that would be shot by their own colleagues rather than the enemy. If the points are awarded as you say then that is great, I just think that DjDons was more team orientated. The eventual 1-2 finishers (wp by the way) were both short stacked at one point on the final table. Team Sky still for the win.
    Posted by emilyegg

You play for the team until the team is no longer relevant,

On several occassions during the final table with 4 left, I did mention the pts total and the relevant outcome, u then continued 2 verbally run over winners play despite the fact I highlighted this (hence the reason for my original post), no very team oriented are we egg ?????

p.s I have never been or would ever be a soldier , peace man, CND

Always a pleasure

Aca
  • edited September 2010
    pops head in oven for 20 minutes on gas mark 7.

famous quotes from bygone days. number 63 in a series of 429

"You Cant Educate Pork" Rudyard Kipling c.1922
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : more fool him for not knowing the game, did u see his cards then ????, 1st rule of poker,  never assume a poker player is telling the truth
    Posted by ACA
    fair comment, but at what point did you join the final table railing?

If you were watching it from the-off (when DJ had a big chip lead and one of the team greens was almost felted) it was clear that DJ was not going out of his way to put Winner out.

1st rule of the forum, never assume that people do not talk pampers at times.

Just been reading you trying to have a go a some well established (and well bankrolled) players on another thread too. Please do not be trying to engineer aggro on a daily basis mate.

I would be careful for the win.
  • ACAACA
    edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: TEAM SKY : fair comment, but at what point did you join the final table railing? If you were watching it from the-off (when DJ had a big chip lead and one of the team greens was almost felted) it was clear that DJ was not going out of his way to put Winner out. 1st rule of the forum, never assume that people do not talk pampers at times. Just been reading you trying to have a go a some well established (and well bankrolled) players on another thread too. Please do not be trying to engineer aggro on a daily basis mate. I would be careful for the win.
    Posted by emilyegg

You appear to have posted on a number of my threads from last night, most of which did not involve you in the slightest, however, that being the case

On the contrary to your point some of the well established (well bankrolled- how would you know this and at what point in a forum has your bankroll got to do with the thread?????) where having a go at me, unlike many posters on this site I will not sit back and take abuse based on a players bankroll.

Furthermore judging by a couple of comments and I quote you

"I would be careful for the win"

"You will soon meet your end"

Are you attempting to threaten or scare me ??????

If this is your objective that would be very very very silly indeed.

As I always says mate Education Education Education

Always a pleasure
  • edited September 2010

can all team members please remember that this a free roll and as for other team members play well i do not see ether winner or dj on here moaning about the game last night so what is the point in anybody else going on about there play?
    we got a point and as far as i am concerned that's it so can we please lay this to rest and look forward to next week.
    thank you all for your efforts and remember this is just fun so relax and enjoy

• edited September 2010
  • edited September 2010
    can all team members please remember that this a free roll and as for other team members play well i do not see ether winner or dj on here moaning about the game last night so what is the point in anybody else going on about there play? we got a point and as far as i am concerned that's it so can we please lay this to rest and look forward to next week. thank you all for your efforts and remember this is just fun so relax and enjoy
    Posted by silver8ack
    This is adult life....why do some people like to behave like they are still in school?
  • edited September 2010
    no efg we got a draw still good though next week we come back with avengance :)
  • edited September 2010
    Infighting ftw: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFLeTm46CqQ
    Posted by QDMCGRAW
    enmily and ACA should watch this
    pmsl