You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Yellow

Comments

• edited October 2010
    wp team yellow...and well supported again
  • edited October 2010
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

WE DID IT

KNIGHTPLOP SARA36DD08 BROUGHT THE TORNEY HOME FOR US PLUS....

4 YELLOWS ON THE FINAL TABLE AND SOME EXCELLENT PLAY ALL ROUND...WELL DONE NIKKI1973 FOR LAST GREEN STANDING...

AT THE VERY LEAST WE ARE JOINT TOP OF THE LEAGUE

BRILLIANT

AND THANKS TO ALL THE LOVELY RAILERS - THE SUPPORT WAS LOVELY TONIGHT

XX
  • edited October 2010
    well played team yellow ,utterly dominant almost final table whitewash of us poor greens gl 4 your nxt game
  • edited October 2010

thank you knight plop captain trip5 and all the others

was a great support all the way through

hope we can take down the league now

team yellow for the win
  • edited October 2010
    WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

current table-

TeamPldWonLostDrawnPtsThe Yellows430110The Blues42028The Reds42117The Oranges42206The Whites41125Team Sky40222The Purples40222The Greens40222
    TOP OF THE LEAGUE - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK TEAM

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

XX
  • edited October 2010
    Away match against the mid table oranges today so register as usual and bring your best game....

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

its an 8.30 match tonight team

xx
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow:
    Away match against the mid table oranges today so register as usual and bring your best game.... wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii its an 8.30 match tonight team xx
    Posted by TRIP5
      miss knightplop captain trip5

knight plop  dd  is enterted and hopeing to do it for the yellows

• edited October 2010
    Already busto by friendly fire...got fh'd on the river when trip 5 turned into a house....

ooops

onwards and upwards team

xx
  • edited October 2010
    out already - allin pre with queens. called by ace 10 - turned into trip aces by turn.
  • edited October 2010

obviously we were doing too well and sky didn't want us to run away with the league!!!!!!!!!!!

good game tonight, well played the orange team

yellows, back on track next sunday
  • edited October 2010
    Did we not draw?
  • edited October 2010
    out already - allin pre with queens. called by ace 10 - turned into trip aces by turn.
    Posted by walesboy
    I reckon we got 46pts so maybe got a draw.
  • edited October 2010
    WELL THE DRAW IS 45-55 SO IF TOMORROW BRINGS UP 46 I'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY WITH THAT...

LOOKS LIKE THE REDS HAD A DRAW AND THE BLUES GOT SPANKED THOUGH SO THE OTHER RESULTS COULDN'T HAVE GONE ANY BETTER FOR US...

XX
  • edited October 2010
     CAN WE PLEASE HAVE A RECOUNT I GET TEAM YELLOW 45 PTS
    The Yellows
    ALDO327                2pts
    ALEXYIDO              1pt
    BOBBEL                 9pts
    DARNTOOTIN        1pt
    DOBIESDRAW       1pt
    GILBER1955          1pt
    JON1977                 2pts
    LEEDS06                4pts
    MERENOVICE        5pts
    NOELY7529            7pts
    QUEENIE13            2pts
    SENIOR03              6pts
    TELLO-210            4pts
  • edited October 2010
    45 pts is a draw, comon Sky get your sums right, do you think we dont take this tournament seriously, we are gonna check every point, WE WANNA WIN!!!!!! lol
  • edited October 2010
    Dear SKY JACK,
    You are not playing fair you don't want the yellows to run away with the league. You posted the teams in the yellows forum at 02:04 on 21/09/2010 with Queenie13 in the team. Then you posted the orange line up at 02:19 on 21/09/2010 which is well after he/she was picked for the yellows. How many people are in a team? Please check the num,bers , it would be unfair if one team had more poker players than the other.
    Regards
    Wiganese
  • edited October 2010
    Dear SKY JACK, You are not playing fair you don't want the yellows to run away with the league. You posted the teams in the yellows forum at 02:04 on 21/09/2010 with Queenie13 in the team. Then you posted the orange line up at 02:19 on 21/09/2010 which is well after he/she was picked for the yellows. How many people are in a team? Please check the num,bers , it would be unfair if one team had more poker players than the other. Regards Wiganese
    Posted by Wiganese
    Hi Wiganese.......I'm with you on this one, because I printed out all the names in our team back on 21/9 and Queenie is on that list. I for one have made a point of letting Team yellow members not to hurt each during these games so that we can last as long as possible to gain points. I also have distributed my chips regularly to any of our team members if they were short stacked.
    I am disturbed to think that I ( or for that instance, other Team Yellow members) may have inadvertently helped Queenie during course of play.
    Team Orange would have known she/he  was one of their own but I for one didn't.......very unjust !!!!!
    Father Vaigret....your views please....thanx.
  • edited October 2010
    Billyboots,
    I too have a print out of the team, just to make sure I don't knock too many yellows out for the benefit of the other team.
    It seems the SKY organiisers are a bit amateur what with the mess up with the league points in an earlier round and now this one. It's a joke
  • edited October 2010
    Billyboots, I too have a print out of the team, just to make sure I don't knock too many yellows out for the benefit of the other team. It seems the SKY organiisers are a bit amateur what with the mess up with the league points in an earlier round and now this one. It's a joke
    Posted by Wiganese
    Thanx Wiganese.....so glad you are singing from the same hymn sheet.
     I think in general, Team Yellow have been playing well as a team (once we have educated them as who is on our side during course of play) but if only everyone had done their homework, things might have been better.
    We cannot know what's happening on the other tables and what damage they do to each other if they don't know who their opponents are.
    Still...I wholeheartedly agree with you and you would not expect this kind of mishap but life is full of mistakes and these things happen....but I would expect Sky organisers and for the community spirit to be restored, Team Orange to do the honourable thing and give us the share of the spoil...ie; a draw or a rematch.
    I'm sure this will create a huge debate and further opinions (and insults) but we will see....lol.

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow : Thanx Wiganese.....so glad you are singing from the same hymn sheet.  I think in general, Team Yellow have been playing well as a team (once we have educated them as who is on our side during course of play) but if only everyone had done their homework, things might have been better. We cannot know what's happening on the other tables and what damage they do to each other if they don't know who their opponents are. Still...I wholeheartedly agree with you and you would not expect this kind of mishap but life is full of mistakes and these things happen....but I would expect Sky organisers and for the community spirit to be restored, Team Orange to do the honourable thing and give us the share of the spoil...ie; a draw or a rematch. I'm sure this will create a huge debate and further opinions (and insults) but we will see....lol.     
    Posted by billyboots
    Ps;  My apologies butI'm off to work now, so I am unable to reply or add further comments until tomorrow.....cheers for now.
  • edited October 2010
    BILLYBOOTS AND WIGANESE I HAVE COPIED YOUR CONCERN ONTO THE CALLING ALL PREMIERSHIP THREAD SO THAT SKY JACK CAN HAVE A LOOK AT IT FOR US...KEEP AN EYE ON THE THREAD FOR AN OUTCOME...

X
  • edited October 2010
    BILLYBOOTS AND WIGANESE I HAVE COPIED YOUR CONCERN ONTO THE CALLING ALL PREMIERSHIP THREAD SO THAT SKY JACK CAN HAVE A LOOK AT IT FOR US...KEEP AN EYE ON THE THREAD FOR AN OUTCOME...  X

Posted by TRIP5
    Many thanx Trip5....waiting in anticipation for a response of some sort.
  • edited October 2010
    There was an administrative error which meant that Queenie appeared on both Orange and Yellow team when they were only supposed to appear on the Orange team. I can understand your annoyance and it is very unfortunate that it settled the game. However at this stage we can't replay the match and we can't reverse the result.

When the Sky Poker Premiership is settled and the top four teams are assigned to their freerolls, we may look at this issue again. If we think that the Yellows finishing position was hindered by this issue, we may bump up the value of their freeroll (should they finish in the top four).

Cheers

Jack
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow : Many thanx Trip5....waiting in anticipation for a response of some sort.
    Posted by billyboots
    OK Jack,
    Will keep our eyes on it still think the game should have been drawn lol
    Regards
    Wiganese
  • edited October 2010
    The yellow team is primo! xxx I'm in!

Pusscat
  • edited October 2010
    Com'on yewwww yellows!!!! lets white-wash the whites
  • edited October 2010
    YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

OFFICIAL TEAM TACTICS...TURN UP AND CARRY HENCE FORTH

XX
  • edited October 2010
    TONIGHT WE PLAY THE MIGHTY WHITES...8PM - DON'T FORGET TO REGISTER

LETS SEE IF WE CAN AVOID FRIENDLY FIRE THIS WEEK AS WE NEED AS MANY YELLOWS IN THE TOP 30 AS POSSIBLE IF WE WANT TO WIN THIS LEAGUE!

UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE A GIG TONIGHT SO WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE WHOLE MATCH SO IF ONE OF YOU LOVELY YELLOWS COULD WIN ON MY BEHALF THAT WOULD BE EXCELLENT!!!

LET GET AS MANY WHITES AS POSSIBLE

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

X
  • edited October 2010
    You will be missed Trip5, with all the effort you have contributed to all the games.I will be there to try and do my best.Willl be in the primo tonight as well, qualified via satellite.
  • edited October 2010
    sorry - ran into aces and then queens
    not my night!