You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team Yellow

Comments

• edited October 2010
    Yellows beat whites 63/37 to stay top of the league YIPEE!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    wp to those who scored points
    was watching final table - only one white!!!
  • edited October 2010
    TEAM YELLOW SCORERS V WHITES
    BLYTHNIGHT3
    BONEHEA9216
    KATRINA11
    KINGROBBO5
    LEECFC10
    LEIGH19699
    LORNALOU4
    MERENOVICE4
    MONA-LISA1
    SENIOR033
    SYMO1478
    TEDDAAPLZ1
    TONY147574
    TVC1502
    WIGANESE2
    TOTAL63
  • edited October 2010
    Well done to everyone who got points, i had two pairs beaten by flush on river fairly early on so was no use at all..sorry!
  • edited October 2010
    WOOOOOO-HOOOOOO

FANTASTIC WORK YELLOWS....I'M A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY YELLOW

ONE FINAL WIN ON TUESDAY AND WE SHOULD FINISH TOP

STUNNING PERFORMANCE

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

XX
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow:
    You will be missed Trip5, with all the effort you have contributed to all the games.I will be there to try and do my best.Willl be in the primo tonight as well, qualified via satellite.
    Posted by wynne1938
    MWAH - THANKS WAYNE

HOW DID YOU DO IN THE PRIMO TONIGHT...WELL DONE ON QUALIFYING VIA SAT...BRLLIANT WORK -THOUGH I WOULDNT EXPECT ANY DIFFERENT FROM A FELLOW YELLOW

XX
  • edited October 2010

THE BLUES THREAD HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN BY THE MODS,

WHY

• edited October 2010
    Lasted 55 mins in the primo, live to fight another day. Did not fare as well in tonights team play.

n Response to Re: Team Yellow:
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow : MWAH - THANKS WAYNE HOW DID YOU DO IN THE PRIMO TONIGHT...WELL DONE ON QUALIFYING VIA SAT...BRLLIANT WORK -THOUGH I WOULDNT EXPECT ANY DIFFERENT FROM A FELLOW YELLOW XX
    Posted by TRIP5
  • edited October 2010
    Well done Team, Lets win on Tuesday, I might not make it have to work good luck Yellows
  • edited October 2010
    Well done Team, Lets win on Tuesday, I might not make it have to work good luck Yellows
    Posted by animalki02
    WELCOME TO THE FORUM ANIMAL

HAVE TO SAY I'M LOVING YOUR FIRST POST - THEN AGAIN IT CAN BE SAID THAT I MIGHT BE SLIGHTLY BIASED...

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

XX
  • edited October 2010
    hi all and well done just got my first points last nite to help out  the yellow  and thanks to sky for the gr8 comps they keep putting on
  • edited October 2010
    OK Yellow team, our destiny is in our own hands, we are quite capable of beating the Blues, so com'on lets pull together tomorrow night and give the Blue team the Blues and let us finish "TOP OF THE TABLE"
    There is a bit of money at stake after all. lol
  • edited October 2010
    hi all and well done just got my first points last nite to help out  the yellow  and thanks to sky for the gr8 comps they keep putting on
    Posted by tony14757
    woooo-hooooo

nice work tony

well done sir

please can we have some more points on tuesday

yellows for the win

xx
  • edited October 2010
    todays league table...
    TeamPldWonLostDrawnPts
    The Yellows641113
    The Reds631211
    The Oranges632110
    The Blues62139
    The Whites61236
    The Greens61236
    The Purples60244
    Team Sky60333
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow : woooo-hooooo nice work tony well done sir please can we have some more points on tuesday yellows for the win xx
    Posted by TRIP5
    Hi Trip5....sorry I was unable to play last night and well done to those who played as a team,  but  really am at a loss to understand why certain players are so self centred and rude.
    Certain members need to embrace team ethos etc; but yet again being in it for themselves and when we speak up re: team play etc...they are just plain rude when there wasn't any need for it.
    It really has left a bitter taste whilst the whole purpose of this exercise was to bring a community spirit to the site.
    Still, a big thank you to Sky Poker and to all the true team players, for making it great fun nights...a huge success it has been.
     Ps: a special big thank you to Trip5 (for your PM) and support and encouragement.
  • edited October 2010
    hi billy sorry to here about daughter having some grefe i didnt no that a lot were playing it as a team but im such a tite player i keep out the way most of the time
    but now ive seen the list i no what to do  i dont rite much cos my speeling is vary pore
    good luck to us all in next game i cant chat myself as ive got a chat ban so best of luck to all us yellows
  • edited October 2010
    HI BILLY

I HAVE SENT YOU A PM...PLEASE CHECK YOUR PROFILE PAGE

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

XX
  • edited October 2010
    REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR YOU  £250 PREMIERSHIP FREEROLL TONIGHT - FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAYED LAST NIGHT

THE GAME STARTS AT 20:45 AND YOU CAN REGISTER NOW...

GOOD LUCK ALL

XX
  • edited October 2010
    REMEMBER TO REGISTER FOR YOU  £250 PREMIERSHIP FREEROLL TONIGHT - FOR ALL THOSE WHO PLAYED LAST NIGHT THE GAME STARTS AT 20:45 AND YOU CAN REGISTER NOW... GOOD LUCK ALL XX
    Posted by TRIP5
    Don't forget Yellows to register for tomorrows fight against the Blues
  • edited October 2010
    hi billy sorry to here about daughter having some grefe i didnt no that a lot were playing it as a team but im such a tite player i keep out the way most of the time but now ive seen the list i no what to do  i dont rite much cos my speeling is vary pore good luck to us all in next game i cant chat myself as ive got a chat ban so best of luck to all us yellows
    Posted by tony14757
    Hello Tony.......nice for you to reply and so honestly as well.
    Just have fun and look out for each other when possible tonight....the longer you can keep your team mates in, the more chance of getting points therefore, don't pinch their blinds etc; common sense stuff really.
    I'm sure it will be really good fun and don't forget..it's all free.
    Bye for now....Billy

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow : Hi Trip5....sorry I was unable to play last night and well done to those who played as a team,  but  really am at a loss to understand why certain players are so self centred and rude. Certain members need to embrace team ethos etc; but yet again being in it for themselves and when we speak up re: team play etc...they are just plain rude when there wasn't any need for it. It really has left a bitter taste whilst the whole purpose of this exercise was to bring a community spirit to the site. Still, a big thank you to Sky Poker and to all the true team players, for making it great fun nights...a huge success it has been.  Ps: a special big thank you to Trip5 (for your PM) and support and encouragement.
    Posted by billyboots
    you are very welcome billy

for every rude player there are 100 nice ones...

yellows for the win

xx

• edited October 2010
    remember to register for the final match tonight....we need every yellow registered and playing as we have a toughy against the blues while the reds have a much easier bottom of the table clash

we need the win tonight yellows...

please be kind to your team mates and focus on taking out every red you can find - keeping in as many yellows as possible obv as we need the yellows in the top 30!!!!!

see you at 9pm

yellows for the win 

xx
  • edited October 2010
    remember to register for the final match tonight....we need every yellow registered and playing as we have a toughy against the blues while the reds have a much easier bottom of the table clash we need the win tonight yellows... please be kind to your team mates and focus on taking out every red you can find - keeping in as many yellows as possible obv as we need the yellows in the top 30!!!!! see you at 9pm yellows for the win  xx
    Posted by TRIP5

mmmmmm.......v the greens. We have been approached by the Red Team leader (a good looking chap with a hat on!) to throw the game tonight so you lot dont take the title......

we are still in negotiations :)))
  • edited October 2010
    NOOOOOOOOO VICE

I'M YOUR OFFICIAL RAILER AND I CAN'T OFFICIALLY RAIL YOU TO BEAT THE REDS IF YOU THROW THE MATCH NOW CAN I??? PLUS THE WIN WOULD BUMP YOU TO MID TABLE...DO NOT LET THE REDS TAKE YOUR NIGHT OF GLORY GREENS....THIS GAME IS YOURS FOR THE TAKING

YELLOWS FOR THE WIN

XX

• edited October 2010
    I hope that we can play better asa team than last time. I was on an all yellow table for quite a while, all but two of us were playing team tactics, but the two just wanted to grab all the chips they could get - even when they did not need them. Raise,raise, raise all the time.

GOOD LUCK YELLOWS - KISS KISS
  • edited October 2010
    GOOD LUCK YELLOW & ALL!! BEEN A GREAT TOURNEY WELL PLAYED EVERYONE!!

RED HITMANRV
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Team Yellow : mmmmmm.......v the greens. We have been approached by the Red Team leader (a good looking chap with a hat on!) to throw the game tonight so you lot dont take the title...... we are still in negotiations :)))
    Posted by MAXALLY
    LOLOL MAX you lil' Devil, just saw that hahaha!!

8.27 off for battle gl all
  • edited October 2010
    I hope that we can play better asa team than last time. I was on an all yellow table for quite a while, all but two of us were playing team tactics, but the two just wanted to grab all the chips they could get - even when they did not need them. Raise,raise, raise all the time. GOOD LUCK YELLOWS - KISS KISS
    Posted by cat276
    Hope we can play better than the England football team they are **** not very good.Good Luck Yellows bring it on!!
  • edited October 2010
    having a hard time at the mo 5 yellows on one table and frcowboy wants to take the lot and he's a yellow
  • edited October 2010
    Good luck yellows I'm out.