You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!

191011121315»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    GREAT GAME REDS WELL PLAYED
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!:
    GREAT GAME REDS WELL PLAYED
    Posted by rainbow_x_

shhhh you :p

nah well played you fruits good luck in rest of the tourney!
  • edited November 2010
    no oranges go on luck only as on my table an orange raises with 49 sooted i  have aj i go allin wot does he do call straight away and won the hand just luck u lucker orange and if they say thats wot u need to get paid then oranges that player may always let u down 
  • edited November 2010
    if thats goin down as a team effort then what a joke reds takin out reds constantly ppl in it just as a freeroll not playing team game at all n BAD4U well wat a joker
  • edited November 2010
    when is our next game for the reds and i see a few people have put in what team they are in but it would help if everyone did it
  • edited November 2010
    i agree with u about bad4u he aint no team player bad player yes
  • edited November 2010

how did we do last night i went out in about 69th or close to it does anyone know if we won?

• edited November 2010
    how did we do last night i went out in about 69th or close to it does anyone know if we won?
    Posted by bluesfc706
    We lost! We are Out of this Cup tourney, by the last  'league rules' we would have earned a Draw!

We were well in front then had a bad run with about 16 left when 6/7 REDZ went out in a row!!

It Happens, its over!! we may have to [I hope so] pull together as a team again!! So as i have suggested before, NO recriminations, there are no 'team rules', each red must be allowed to play his 'freeroll' his own way!!

We must adjust our play to the table at all times, Unfortunate to see RED on RED action, I will inform operation 'Trident' forthwith, LOL!!

Well Done to Bad4u, our highest scoring player, got 2nd!!

Let us Now move forward in peace, with each other!

Till we have to stand together again Brave REDZ, Forgive, Move on , put this small defeat behind us, LET US COME BACK AS A MUCH STRONGER UNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURS in Humble Red Service
    It has been an honour to be at your side Comrades

HITMAN RV
  • edited November 2010
    didnt do to good on team red soz guys.. will defo do better in next match.. as i just finished 8th in multiball 2.. scooping 8.80  i'm feeling lucky ill scoop up some points for nexts match (give my word)(i hope :P) gl all in next match (btw when is it? )
  • edited November 2010
    didnt do to good on team red soz guys.. will defo do better in next match.. as i just finished 8th in multiball 2.. scooping 8.80  i'm feeling lucky ill scoop up some points for nexts match (give my word)(i hope :P) gl all in next match (btw when is it? )
    Posted by ladywinner
    Thats it for this One!! Was a knockout am afraid Lady!!

The Purples 48-52 The Yellows
    The Oranges 54-46 The Reds
    Team Sky 62-38 The Whites
    The Blues 52-48 The Greens

I dont know of any plans for another tourney soonest, but expect they will defo!! they may change teams, who knows, HOPE NOT LOL!!

GL at the tables, thanks for your efforts!!
  • edited November 2010
    lol im not saying well done to Bad4u cos the way he played was just stupid taking out team-mates. not once did i see him play the same against an orange

anyway dont matter too much was just a team game therefore everyone should have played as a team

Wd lady winner in the multiball, welcome to the forums good luck at the table x
  • edited November 2010
    Hi there, I am new to the community on SkyPoker, I'd just like to know how anybody joins these teams. I'd like to get more involved in the community.
    Any help will be great,

Cheers

Tom
  • edited November 2010
    Hi there, I am new to the community on SkyPoker, I'd just like to know how anybody joins these teams. I'd like to get more involved in the community. Any help will be great, Cheers Tom
    Posted by Tombmx
    Welcome mate!

Teams were selected randomly by sky! You have to register BEFORE each tourney, sky will allocate you to a team, been 2 so far so you will have to watch out for the next one!!! Sorry

Took me 6 months playin here before i even looked at forum properly  really!! some 'colourful characters' about LOL!! I'd navigate around the threads abit and see what you enjoy

'The poker clinic' very poker serious, strategy etc, but good readin
    'The shed' can be Mad, my favourite!! LOL
    this thread all tourney info
    'General poker chat' [GPC], seems most frequently used!!
    Area 51, for all the conspiracy theorists!!

Good Luck enjoy!!

I'm Dave 'Hitman' Harvey ...I.have a dual personality & both of them are skisophrenic!!

Ps think this is my most sensible post ever

enjoy Tom see ya around, o yeah, good luck on the tables, cept gainst me of course!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : Welcome mate! Teams were selected randomly by sky! You have to register BEFORE each tourney, sky will allocate you to a team, been 2 so far so you will have to watch out for the next one!!! Sorry Took me 6 months playin here before i even looked at forum properly  really!! some 'colourful characters' about LOL!! I'd navigate around the threads abit and see what you enjoy 'The poker clinic' very poker serious, strategy etc, but good readin 'The shed' can be Mad, my favourite!! LOL this thread all tourney info 'General poker chat' [GPC], seems most frequently used!! Area 51, for all the conspiracy theorists!! Good Luck enjoy!! I'm Dave 'Hitman' Harvey ...I.have a dual personality & both of them are skisophrenic!! Ps think this is my most sensible post ever enjoy Tom see ya around, o yeah, good luck on the tables, cept gainst me of course!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Definitely got your sensible head on today! very rare!!!
    unlucky in the cup by the way.
    On our way to Wembley.
  • edited November 2010
    long live the reds!!
  • edited November 2010
    Red Revenge will brew, and return to wreck havoc upon Sky poker Planet!!!

ha...HA..HAHA...HAHAHAHAH..HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!
  • edited July 2011
    REDS!!!!

Long time No speak!!

Any of you that i have lost touch with, a message for you ALL !!

We Have A new Team Army!!

The Famous..........HITSQUAD is up & runnin!!

If you enjoyed our Team Banter before, come and join with other Scarlett Comrades In the Squad!!

We have a thread HitSquad Hotnews in GPC, a Facebook Group, and a Team Tourney called The Forum DTD, on Mondays 7.15, 8.15 & 8.30pm see DTWbandits thread in Gen poker chat, If you can register & play GREAT, if not just join in banter on thread, YOU ARE ALL WELCOME!!

thread 'Hitsquad goin to cardiff' in 'Sky poker tou'r worth a look too if ya got 5 minutes!!

Pm me or post up....let's get back on the FUN horse Comrades!!