You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    WELL DONE TEAM RED.
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    Hi all red members we took it home tonight well done guys,

I had a great game ;-) ;-)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!:
    Hi all red members we took it home tonight well done guys, I had a great game ;-) ;-)
    Posted by tierney04
    BRILLIANT COMRADE, see u tuesday 12-10-10 8.30pm!!, our final battle!!

wp all other 17 points scorers & rest of team!! We really smashed into the top 20!!

IT ALL GOES DOWN TO TUES NOW!!

WE HAVE GREEN, & Yellow play blue!!
  • edited October 2010
    Got a table with 1 red on and the others are all away!! I have just had AA KK AK JJ 88 and 77s!!! Mann! Typical.
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    dony wory too much i was getting some good hands as well     it what you call teamwork lol

• edited October 2010
    well played reds and welldone hitman with your team work gg all
    gl for tuesday
  • edited October 2010
    WELL DONE TEAM RED.
    Posted by emilyegg
    ARE YOU A RED SYMPATHISER.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : BRILLIANT COMRADE, see u tuesday 12-10-10 8.30pm!!, our final battle!! wp all other 17 points scorers & rest of team!! We really smashed into the top 20!! IT ALL GOES DOWN TO TUES NOW!! WE HAVE GREEN, & Yellow play blue!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
  • edited October 2010
    THE BLUES THREAD HAS BEEN CLOSED BY THE MODS

WHY
  • edited October 2010
    well done guys
  • edited October 2010
    well done all those that scored & cashed, very well done all remember this is a team effort and lets finish the job on tuesday night. what happend to ads2uk?? im suprised he didnt get a point
  • edited October 2010
    well done to all those who got the points. GL all for tomorrow night. Hitman made a good point the other day, change your details so that it states team red so we know who we are playing aginst. Just go to my account and change your city details. Cya all tommoz
  • edited October 2010

if we win on tuesday we will finish in the top two
    if yellow fail to win (playing blue) we will be champions.

• edited October 2010
    CURRENT TABLE 11-10-10
    TeamPldWonLostDrawnPts
    The Yellows641113
    The Reds631211
    The Oranges632110
    The Blues62139
    The Whites61236
    The Greens61236
    The Purples60244
    Team Sky60333
    A STERLING EFFORT FROM ALL LAST NITE!!

New Points scorers done Brill, and regulars chipped in again!!

Given ourselves a great chance going into final week!

FACTS  -  WE NEED TO WIN TUES!! We are gaurenteed a place & Prize, BUT we all know what we want!!
               -  TO WIN LEAGUE, YELLOWS have to drop points, not ideal but they are playing Blues[3 draws so far]    
               -   IF Yellows Draw we need to win by 6 more points than they score!! which is likley
                   [ie if they draw with 53, we need to win with 59, conversley they get 49, we JUST need to win!!]

WE HAVE ACTUALLY WON 5 GAMES, 'WINNING' OUR 2 Draws!
    Yellows HAVE ONLY WON 4 GAMES, 'LOSING' their only DRAW!

SO WE MUST HOLD OUR RED HEADS HIGH & BE PROUD!!

WE MUST DO ALL WE CAN TOMORROW, which is win WELL!!

THE REST WILL BE DECIDED BY THE POKER GODS....
    WHO WILL ALWAYS FAVOUR THE BRAVE!!

TEAMRED HAS PROVED TO BE BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE!!
    IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR FOR ME TO STAND BESIDE YOU ALL!!

TOMORROW.. TUES 12th 8.30pm lets finish this TOGETHER!!

• edited October 2010
    well done to all those who got the points. GL all for tomorrow night. Hitman made a good point the other day, change your details so that it states team red so we know who we are playing aginst. Just go to my account and change your city details. Cya all tommoz
    Posted by markutd

mark to be honest i have tried and wont let me! but i did announce to you and others on the table
  • edited October 2010
    CURRENT TABLE 11-10-10 Team Pld Won Lost Drawn Pts The Yellows 6 4 1 1 13 The Reds 6 3 1 2 11 The Oranges 6 3 2 1 10 The Blues 6 2 1 3 9 The Whites 6 1 2 3 6 The Greens 6 1 2 3 6 The Purples 6 0 2 4 4 Team Sky 6 0 3 3 3 A STERLING EFFORT FROM ALL LAST NITE!! New Points scorers done Brill, and regulars chipped in again!! Given ourselves a great chance going into final week! FACTS  -  WE NEED TO WIN TUES!! We are gaurenteed a place & Prize, BUT we all know what we want!!            -  TO WIN LEAGUE, YELLOWS have to drop points, not ideal but they are paying Blues[3 draws so far]                -   IF Yellows Draw we need to win by 6 more points than they score!! which is likley                [ie if they draw with 53, we need to win with 59, conversley they get 49, we JUST need to win!!] WE HAVE ACTUALLY WON 5 GAMES, 'WINNING' OUR 2 Draws! Yellows HAVE ONLY WON 4 GAMES, 'LOSING' their only DRAW! SO WE MUST HOLD OUR RED HEADS HIGH & BE PROUD!! WE MUST DO ALL WE CAN TOMORROW, which is win WELL!! THE REST WILL BE DECIDED BY THE POKER GODS.... WHO WILL ALWAYS FAVOUR THE BRAVE!! TEAMRED HAS PROVED TO BE BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE!! IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR FOR ME TO STAND BESIDE YOU ALL!! TOMORROW.. TUES 12th 8.30pm lets finish this TOGETHER!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Here! here! great post hitman and well done to all who have scored points throughout, dont know how i havent but hey ho tomorrow night i will be trying my hardest for the team
  • edited October 2010
    4 points so far for the team, aim to do better tomoz. All reds who played last night there is a freeroll at 8.45, lets get some practice in lol.A good showing by any of us will but the jeepers into those cowardly Yellows. Have fun
  • edited October 2010
    im actually busy tonight snooker, tuesday only week night free so been a touch + dont do free rolls, used to do quite well but not worth my time n effort
  • edited October 2010
    well done team red lets go and win the league now C'MON THE REDS C U ALL ON TUESDAY
  • edited October 2010
    Good luck in the freeroll Comrades if ya playin, can't meself, but see ya tomora!!
  • edited October 2010
    i got 52nd in f,roll tonite wat a game lets do it 2moz for the colours RED RULES NOW LETS TAKE THIS DOWN................................GL 2 US ALL its been a pleasure 2 be n say that i was with some the gr8est players in the league
  • edited October 2010
    Really sorry team, i didnt realise i am busy tomorrow so wont be able to play. i wont register as will spoil the spirit of the game being blinded out.

Best of luck everyone im sure you will take it home for us, will check maybe rail if i get the chance

Regards
    John

• edited October 2010
    Really sorry team, i didnt realise i am busy tomorrow so wont be able to play. i wont register as will spoil the spirit of the game being blinded out. Best of luck everyone im sure you will take it home for us, will check maybe rail if i get the chance Regards John
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    OK Young-gun, no prob!! You have already done your share brother!!

BUT!!...... I think it is worth registering!!

a,  Your Plans May change or u become free later
    b,  Am sure our numbers will be greater on tables, So REDZ more likely to take advantage of your aways!!
    c,  As such a key player, Most Redz know u so will be less worried of u 'sitting back in' sharpish & re-raising lol

SO GET YOURSELF REGISTERED ANYWAY SON!!! LOLOL

COME ON YOU REDZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited October 2010
    "While Cowards laugh & traitors sneer,

We'll keep The RED FLAG Fying Here!!!!!!!!"

Let's Garnish [lol?] Team Green tues night  12-10-10    8.30pm!!

Let operation Scarlett Continue LOL

CURRENT TABLE 11-10-10
    TeamPldWonLostDrawnPts
    The Yellows641113
    The Reds631211
    The Oranges632110
    The Blues62139
    The Whites61236
    The Greens61236
    The Purples60244
    Team Sky60333
    A STERLING EFFORT FROM ALL sun NITE!!

New Points scorers done Brill, and regulars chipped in again!!

Given ourselves a great chance going into final week!

FACTS  -  WE NEED TO WIN TUES!! We are gaurenteed a place & Prize, BUT we all know what we want!!
               -  TO WIN LEAGUE, YELLOWS have to drop points, not ideal but they are playing Blues[3 draws so far]    
               -   IF Yellows Draw we need to win by 6 more points than they score!! which is likley
                   [ie if they draw with 53, we need to win with 59, conversley they get 49, we JUST need to win!!]

WE HAVE ACTUALLY WON 5 GAMES, 'WINNING' OUR 2 Draws!
    Yellows HAVE ONLY WON 4 GAMES, 'LOSING' their only DRAW!

SO WE MUST HOLD OUR RED HEADS HIGH & BE PROUD!!

WE MUST DO ALL WE CAN TONIGHT, which is win WELL!!

THE REST WILL BE DECIDED BY THE POKER GODS....
    WHO WILL ALWAYS FAVOUR THE BRAVE!!

TEAMRED HAS PROVED TO BE BRAVEST OF THE BRAVE!!
    IT HAS BEEN AN HONOUR FOR ME TO STAND BESIDE YOU ALL!!

TONIGHT.. TUES 12th 8.30pm lets finish this TOGETHER!!

OUR TEAMPLAY & Camaraderie will Pull Us Through the small setbacks we have encountered!!

TEAMCOMRADE
    TEAMTOGETHER
    TEAMRED
    TEAMWIN!!!!!!!

• edited October 2010
    IMPORTANT INFO!!!!!!!!!!!

Many REDZ are playing a SUPERB TEAM GAME!! If You come across A Maverick, dont get frustrated, be patient, Let EveyRED play their own game!! Treat as a normal Villian with care, u get him Great, he gets you Great!! Chips stay RED!! MOST important to stay positive for your Comrades Whatever position you, or our Our Team find ourselves in!!

Please beware of false info in chatbox too team!! You know who your Comrades are!!
    Most clear & concise info has come from many, but particulary aussie09 & apollo11, they have proved calm under fire, as we all must be esp at sharp end of the Battle!! They Will Be Our AAinfo team!!

CALM & FOCUS TOWARDS BUBBLE & LADDER-UP!!

STAND STRONG TOGETHER COMRADES

• edited October 2010
    Ok i will do, playing snooker 7.30 and we got 3 singles  and doubles to play which is unlikely to finish in time to even rail anyone.

What i suggest is any reds on the table or if more then one share my blinds! although was thinking whether to get a mate to play who has been playing alot of freerolls of late although against sky rules and unsure how he would deal with the team aspect so wont be doing that one.

GL tonight take it down we deserve it!
  • edited October 2010
    THE NERVES I CANT TAKE NO MORE COME ON US REDS LETS TAKE IT DOWN ...... I CANNOT WAIT TILL 8.30 GONNA AV 2 GO PLAY SOME SIT N GO GAMES
  • edited October 2010
    THE NERVES I CANT TAKE NO MORE COME ON US REDS LETS TAKE IT DOWN ...... I CANNOT WAIT TILL 8.30 GONNA AV 2 GO PLAY SOME SIT N GO GAMES
    Posted by cantplay20
    BE CALM BROTHER, when the whistle blows & we go 'over the top' I will be there with You! LOL

GOOD LUCK COMRADE!!
  • edited October 2010
    I am now ready to face the final game. I have had no internet connection since 1.o'clock this morning, but, I am glad to say that it has finally been restore to its former glory and I will be there tonight giving my all for a win to the Reds.

Tonight, let every player in Team Red give there best and let the poker gods decide if we win the league. We are so close, all we can do is win, and win by a big margin, and let fate do the rest.

Good luck to all of Team Red tonight.
  • edited October 2010
    Can i play by any chance????