You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!:
    Seems we achieved another 'winnin' draw!! Wp all, a great team effort!   4 more points, we would have been TOP!!! Note worth re-iterating, think every team member should be allowed to play/bet however he chooses, without criticism, dont think it hurts to have a couple of maverick's going for it!! I witnessed some great teamplay last nite at the sharp end where it matters, [towards 30 bubble, & points laddering up stages] Will wait for official results, but the disaster of Yellow & Blue both winnin, seems to have been avoided!! IN FACT looks like they both lost!!!!!!  [!]Wonder what pretty pictures lucy4 is posting on other threads today!! Bless Oranges seem to have fought back into picture, well done to them! Will wait for table, but sure from our two final games, 2 wins WILL clinch it, A win & a draw COULD clinch it.... .............IMPORTANTLY.......... .......................................A WIN Sunday could put us top going into last game!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE THERE FOR EACH OTHER SUNDAY RED BROTHERS & SISTERS ,               SUN 10-10-10 , 8.30pm v team sky!! LETS UNLEASH RED HELL UPON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!                  ONE BIG RED EFFORT!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

HOPE THIS IS PRETTY ENOUGH ;-)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : HOPE THIS IS PRETTY ENOUGH ;-)
    Posted by lucy4
    LOL Nice One Lucy!! Glad to see my sarcasm is appreciated!! GL lol

"Theres No point in askin, you'll get no reply.
    I just seen her and i can't deny..."

PS notice the dominant feature of 'The Union Jack' are the Bold RED Crosses, with the BLUE being strictly, limited to a mere 'background' role, a feature of the Sky premiership maybe...LOLOL

Thanks for the piccy tho, good to see u put your head above the ramparts again!! wd
  • edited October 2010
    Comrades!! Prepare for Battle!! Sun 8.30pm, register NOW!! Stand Together

UNLEASH RED HELL UPON THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUNDAY WE WIN OR DIE IN GLORY!!
  • edited October 2010
    guys i deleted the email ith the pw for the  250freeroll we got coming up can som1 pls post it to me
  • edited October 2010

We shall win tomorrow, draw or loss is not on the cards.

• edited October 2010
    we at team sky think different we held the mighty blues to a draw so u reds will be a bore.

gl for sunday :)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : I must apologise I did not realise you were a red team member until the hand when i hit a wheel, i put my cursor over your avatar to see how many chips you had and spotted it. I did not shove only min raised, i would have and was sure you would have called You were on my right and raising my BB nearly every time so did not suspect you were a red team member i am also unsure of the etiquette when playing with team members Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    ty for your reply u say i was raising your bb everytime i find that hard to believe as i am a good team player lol

and as i have no chat i cannot ask who is red unless u have it in your box

anyway over and done with now so lets take this down )

we are so readyyyyyyy

oppos u can run but u cant hide we are comin the reds are comin
    comin to take u down
    who are ya who are ya
  • edited October 2010
    OUR Time draws Close Comrades!!!

Stand Firm together, Grab this Glorious Moment in RED History!!

One & All, Brother & Sister, Move forward together!!

I lay my Body down for you, TeamRED

We Shall meet on the Other side of Greatness!!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : ty for your reply u say i was raising your bb everytime i find that hard to believe as i am a good team player lol and as i have no chat i cannot ask who is red unless u have it in your box anyway over and done with now so lets take this down )                    we are so readyyyyyyy oppos u can run but u cant hide we are comin the reds are comin comin to take u down who are ya who are ya
    Posted by lucky77777
    Welcome Lucky, we need you Brave Brother!!
  • edited October 2010
    guys i deleted the email ith the pw for the  250freeroll we got coming up can som1 pls post it to me
    Posted by cantplay20
    Has a Comrade helped Brother cantplay, so he may become brother canplay!!! LOL gl

not got info myself mate sry, will speak to RED Undercover Squad see if they can help for you!!
  • edited October 2010
    hitman and cantplay20 just checked my email and there is no pw there its just a freeroll for everyone who play's tonight so gl all.
    your downfall teamsky
  • edited October 2010
    hitman and cantplay20 just checked my email and there is no pw there its just a freeroll for everyone who play's tonight so gl all. your downfall teamsky
    Posted by silver8ack
    ty silver8ack, we shall go easy on your women & children, & uphold the Las vegas convention when dealing with captured sky prisoners!!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : ty silver8ack, we shall go easy on your women & children, & uphold the Las vegas convention when dealing with captured sky prisoners!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    pmsl 

but do not worry the woman and children are well prtected by me and my primate's

goteam sky
  • edited October 2010

In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : pmsl  but do not worry the woman and children are well prtected by me and my primate's go team sky
    Posted by silver8ack
    More info catured by RED Undercover Squad, during silver8acks probe behind our lines, a secet note has been found in a dead letter box, reads as follows:-

"wow father that sounds good even more no shows lol
    and do not forget all everyone yes everyone who registers for and plays in this week's tourny will get entry into monday's £250 freeroll.
    so come on team sky get in there and play your guts out for the team its worth it this week.
    but most of all remember the word team"

LET US TURN ALL CAPTURED INFO TO OUR ADVANTAGE COMRADES!!

THEY ARE ENCOURAGING DOUBTERS & NE'ER DO WELLS WITH BRIBES!

WAIT TILL THEY FACE OUR SOLID RED RANKS IN BATTLE!!

• edited October 2010
    p,s, silver8ack, love your cute lil RED Hat!!
  • edited October 2010
    just been checking 262 registered for tonight game so far.

196  team sky

66 team red

so i see my job here is done thanks for the help in terrifying your team there hitman

and as for my hair had that done just for you so you do not feel to alone tonight
  • edited October 2010
    I might go undercover myself.

• edited October 2010
    just been checking 262 registered for tonight game so far. 196  team sky 66 team red so i see my job here is done thanks for the help in terrifying your team there hitman and as for my hair had that done just for you so you do not feel to alone tonight
    Posted by silver8ack
    Really!! our Brave 'number cruncher' & 'CODEBREAKER' apollo11 will check figures am sure!

EVEN SO, WILL SHALL BE LIKE THE OUTNUMBERED 300 SPARTANS !! In flashing RED cloaks!

WE SHALL HOLD AGAINST ALL ODDS YOUR HORDES!!

TeamRED whatever we may face tonight.............
    REMEMBER THE SPARTANS!!!!!!!!

• edited October 2010
    just found this thought it might help

• edited October 2010
    CAPTAIN SPARTACUS HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU COMRADES, HE NEEDS AS MANY ANSWERS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE OUR PENULTIMATE BATTLE:-

His question is.......

"Who is ready to Give All for TEAMRED" ?
  • edited October 2010

"I AM, SPARTACUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    CAPTAIN SPARTACUS HAS A QUESTION FOR YOU COMRADES, HE NEEDS AS MANY ANSWERS AS POSSIBLE BEFORE OUR PENULTIMATE BATTLE:- His question is....... "Who is ready to Give All for TEAMRED" ?
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

I Oenomaus am ready to do battle @ your side !!!   C you on the final table.

COYR's
  • edited October 2010
    just been checking 262 registered for tonight game so far. 196  team sky 66 team red so i see my job here is done thanks for the help in terrifying your team there hitman and as for my hair had that done just for you so you do not feel to alone tonight
    Posted by silver8ack
    the numbers are as follows...

entered at 2pm....   274

reds....                  149
    team sky .....         125

i have entered primo and league stars but my main event is our team game.

good luck my friends

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : the numbers are as follows... entered at 2pm....   274 reds....                  149 team sky .....         125 i have entered primo and league stars but my main event is our team game. good luck my friends
    Posted by aussie09
    TY Aussie, REDTRUTH is spoken!!

BE WE 300 or 30 or 3!! I Have No Fear if even only One Red Comrade is alongside me!!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : TY Aussie, REDTRUTH is spoken!! BE WE 300 or 30 or 3!! I Have No Fear if even only One Red Comrade is alongside me!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
     I'll be concentrating 100% on this one too come on you REDS!!!

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!! : Really!! our Brave 'number cruncher' & 'CODEBREAKER' apollo11 will check figures am sure! EVEN SO, WILL SHALL BE LIKE THE OUTNUMBERED 300 SPARTANS !! In flashing RED cloaks! WE SHALL HOLD AGAINST ALL ODDS YOUR HORDES!! TeamRED whatever we may face tonight............. REMEMBER THE SPARTANS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV

SPOOKY OR WHAT........I was in the Spartan house at my secondary school!!!!! It's gotta be FATE so....lets go go go my comrades!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    It is Spooky!!!!

I was normally in the Sh1tehouse at my school.

Team Sky for the wooden spoon win!!!
  • edited October 2010
    It is Spooky!!!! I was normally in the Sh1tehouse at my school. Team Sky for the wooden spoon win!!!
    Posted by emilyegg

CLASSIC
  • edited October 2010
    i'm ready to give my all captain
  • edited October 2010
    "I AM, SPARTACUS"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    'I AM SPATACUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'