You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!

Comments

• edited October 2010

NOOO RICHFIELD IS RED
    think we won!!

• edited October 2010
    Did we beat Purples 56 / 44?
  • edited October 2010
    Post has been edited. Sorry Hitman. Missed him.

Well done to the Reds.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: REDS!!! GATHER ROUND THE FLAG!!!:
    Post has been edited. Sorry Hitman. Missed him. Well done to the Reds.
    Posted by apollo_11
    PHEW!! I was cheering him all nite!!!! LOLOLOLOL
  • edited October 2010
    well played apollo n1 mate
  • edited October 2010
    well played apollo n1 mate
    Posted by markutd
    Well Played u2 Mark!! Nice 4points!!

We had 18 out 0f 30 points scorers, well done to you all Brothers, esp those who have now scored their second batch of points!!

Brilliant Railing too Team!! Well Done & thanks to apollo11 & merenovice for scoring & info 'in-play!! Support on the rail from many wd!! including tanner1967, furniss, xcowman, knigh1888, montydave, & others

Sorry to angie55 for callin you purple!!! LOLOLO, but nice 4 points, also from my mate from 5.15BH pete1

UL to sleeks & redman who wre leading line for long periods, still contributed well lads!!

First game we aint had winner, but picked 2nd, 3rd, 4th, excellent work Shelley, richfield & stumpy

I witnessed great points from impossible positions, utrinique, adam26 & tallytink, helped by some great teamplay & timer use!!

Special mention to our top scorer bigbiker Steve!! He did not score but took a break from his holiday, behind enemy lines to, play & support in an internet cafe undercover, LOLOL, No points but great effort!!

Not seen the official results or table, but looks like we WON!! & go 3rd or 2nd!!

SPEAK LATER REDZ!!

COMRADES NOTE NOW!!!

Next Game Tues 5-10-10 9pm v Whites!! Lets keep this Team Momentum going!!!
  • edited October 2010
    well done reds, i completly forgot i registered logged in and popped up i had 115 chips so shoved with my J3 clubs called by 9/10, although blinds were 100/200 he was sb . Must try harder tuesday seriously letting the team down, had a busy weekend but will be recharged for tomorrows battle and will take it down. Still annoying as we would be top if wasnt for the silly rule have to get to 56, oh well we can still win it keep the red flag flying high

UP THE REDS!
  • edited October 2010
    well done reds, i completly forgot i registered logged in and popped up i had 115 chips so shoved with my J3 clubs called by 9/10, although blinds were 100/200 he was sb . Must try harder tuesday seriously letting the team down, had a busy weekend but will be recharged for tomorrows battle and will take it down. Still annoying as we would be top if wasnt for the silly rule have to get to 56, oh well we can still win it keep the red flag flying high UP THE REDS!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    AHHH, YoungGun, wondered where you were!!
     Another No-show and its the Red GlassHouse for you my boy!!!LOLOL

You are let off as you are so important to the team haha!! But YOU ride Shotgun tues nite!! We want Scalps!!!
  • edited October 2010
    me important pfft, need to proper commit to playing these such a poor effort think mainly as essentially a glorified free roll but tuesday i will come our all guns blazing even if playing other tourneys i will bring my A game to the table. I defo need to turn up at least once in the event
  • edited October 2010
    current table-
    Team Pld Won Lost Drawn Pts
    The Yellows 4 3 0 1 10
    The Blues 4 2 0 2 8
    The Reds 4 2 1 1 7
    The Oranges 4 2 2 0 6
    The Whites 4 1 1 2 5
    Team Sky 4 0 2 2 2
    The Purples 4 0 2 2 2
    The Greens 4 0 2 2 2

We gained 2 points on blues, who drew
    We gained 3 points on oranges, who lost, and we overtake!!
    We gained No points on Yellows, BUT!!! They still have to play BLUES &  ORANGES!!

SO A 5-point nett gain on our closest rivals!!!!!!!

We are now thru the halfway point, and set nicely despite a draw that was nearly a win, and defeat that was nearly a draw!! This is where a RED Character wiil kick on Comrades! While others squabble & bicker, we have pulled together as a team, worked hard at table & chatbox with info, and scrapped points from our oppos!!!

We Now have to overcome, Greens Sky & Whites, three of bott Four!! I wish them Luck, but NO points!!

OUR GOAL DIFF IS EXCELLENT!! Luckbox Yellows will be caught BEFORE the last GAME!!!

OUR TEAMPLAY & Camaraderie will Pull Us Through the small setbacks we have encountered!!

TEAMCOMRADE
    TEAMTOGETHER
    TEAMRED
    TEAMWIN!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    current table- Team Pld Won Lost Drawn Pts The Yellows 4 3 0 1 10 The Blues 4 2 0 2 8 The Reds 4 2 1 1 7 The Oranges 4 2 2 0 6 The Whites 4 1 1 2 5 Team Sky 4 0 2 2 2 The Purples 4 0 2 2 2 The Greens 4 0 2 2 2 We gained 2 points on blues, who drew We gained 3 points on oranges, who lost, and we overtake!! We gained No points on Yellows, BUT!!! They still have to play BLUES &  ORANGES!! SO A 5-point nett gain on our closest rivals!!!!!!! We are now thru the halfway point, and set nicely despite a draw that was nearly a win, and defeat that was nearly a draw!! This is where a RED Character wiil kick on Comrades! While others squabble & bicker, we have pulled together as a team, worked hard at table & chatbox with info, and scrapped points from our oppos!!! We Now have to overcome, Greens Sky & Whites, three of bott Four!! I wish them Luck, but NO points!! OUR GOAL DIFF IS EXCELLENT!! Luckbox Yellows will be caught BEFORE the last GAME!!! OUR TEAMPLAY & Camaraderie will Pull Us Through the small setbacks we have encountered!! TEAMCOMRADE TEAMTOGETHER TEAMRED TEAMWIN!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Great work as ever Hitman, and congrats to all points scorers for reds, just sorry I couldn't get there as well!
    Just gotta keep doing our bit, and hope that other teams will help take points off the yellows.
    Still in it to win it.
    COYR

• edited October 2010
    COMRADE BROTHERS & SISTERS, REGISTER NOW!!

TONIGHTS BATTLE WILL TIP THE BALENCE OF THIS WAR!!!

Tuesday 5-10-10 9pm!! v Whites

ONE GREAT EFFORT TONIGHT, THE REST WILL ROLL OVER!!

LOL Been some evidence of 5th columnists, & porky pies in chatbox LOLOL!!
    Suggest this.. a simple Question to Sus player/railer/villain

Q. Claret [Villain]?
    A. Scarlett Captain!

TEAMRED UNDERCOVER SQUAD {comedy section}
  • edited October 2010
    Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid*, when you face Team Sky.

*Afraid of falling off your chair backwards laughing that is.

There is more teamwork on the apprentice when it is down to the final 2.

• edited October 2010
    ROB!!! How are you!!

Hoping to get you transferred on a poker 'Bosman' in the window.....

................RED ROB!! It just rolls off the tongue lololol

ps took me about a week to see that youtube vid sorry busy work etc lolol brilliant!!!

thanks to Emily & Lauren, sorry i only managed 3RD!! lost mi first poker challenge of 4 to Loonytoons & it cost me LOL!

ps TeamRed if you got time for some R&R youtube 'hitmanRV for the BB win'!! Rob forced his kids into that Madness hahaha, he would fit in so well in TEAMREDMAD!!!
  • edited October 2010
    LOL Good One Mate. I would take a transfer to Broadmoor in all honesty.

Thought you were a certainty for the final of BB, so delayed the video (plus I never knew what I was doing either)

Could be interesting that the letters on the t-shirt are RED though......mmmmmm

Its a sign.....or its fixed.

Bosman Free Transfers for the win!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LeOAXvcRoI
  • edited October 2010
    LOL Good One Mate. I would take a transfer to Broadmoor in all honesty. Thought you were a certainty for the final of BB, so delayed the video (plus I never knew what I was doing either) Could be interesting that the letters on the t-shirt are RED though......mmmmmm Its a sign.....or its fixed. Bosman Free Transfers for the win!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LeOAXvcRoI
    Posted by emilyegg
    LOLOL

Look Out!! Here come the men in the 'white coats' Rob, quick...HIDE!!!
  • edited October 2010

good luck tonight reds.  unfortunately i can't be there as i am at a russell brand (tikay's favourite) show in edinburgh. 

• edited October 2010
    Im registered, will check out the youtube vid later. Emilyegg(unsure whether your real name is rob? sorry lol)
    although you cant transfer which is a shame you can always cheers us on the rail ;o)

Charlton on tv tonight so surely 1 has to win..... more likely

C'MON TEAM REDDDDDD!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    i'll be playing tonight and hopefully contribute something this match !
  • edited October 2010
    im in hope to do better than  last time c'mon the reds
  • edited October 2010
    No prob aussie, next time, have a good one!!

well done Young gun, FatBoy69 & Kennybad!! Lots of Redz registered Now!! Gee a few up if u know em!!

• COME ON YOU REDZ!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    im getting there hopefully get a point or 2 for the team
  • edited October 2010
    Good luck to all the Team Red players.
    Lets take this one down and have at least another three of the final table.
  • edited October 2010
    here we go com on the reds lets av um
  • edited October 2010
    COME ON YOU REDS!!!!

READY TO TAKE THIS DOWN!!!!

MAKE IT BE KNOWN WHOSE TEAM YOU ARE ON......

SOLDIERS AT THE FRONT LINE.....LET THE WAR WITH THE WHITES BEGIN.

THIS WILL MAKE OR BREAK OUR LEAGUE TONIGHT!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    just took white out.. she tried to bluff had 3 of kind kings..

Current 10th place in tournie..
  • edited October 2010
    Go 3 people sitting out on my table...

Im on 4k..
  • edited October 2010
    Just had the sickest read on a player on my table....

Was callin him down with pocket 33s on a 4 9 9 2 board....river comes 10....I bet out 650 he flat calls with J 10...

Down to 3k.
  • edited October 2010
    ummm why have teams when ya own team member trying to take u so why have teams pointless
  • edited October 2010
    ummm why have teams when ya own team member trying to take u so why have teams pointless
    Posted by lucky77777
    player iamallin2 is no team member and wont be playing this after tonight either