You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

had enough of sky poker

124»

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to had enough of sky poker:
    fed up with stupid calls winning at sky you call with n7.2. all in YOU WIN going to play on a site that gives you a chance. please note the same players keep winning!! are they great players or consisternly lucky or are they non existent??? wake up sky or you will only have your fictiscious players playing. no doubt your fictiscious players will be appalled at my coments and tell me to play elswhere .but they do not to bother i will will keep my acount open just to have a laugh at the responses to this (that if it is alowed!then i will be off elsewhere. 
    Posted by stuanne
    Trust me mate,there's an old saying "if you play long enough and often enough,you'll  see eveything.
    If you think there's a load of Mad ar***! on Sky,may I respectfully suggest you try a well-known American site.As they say across the pond "You aint seen nothing yet".
    I have tried other sites,and come back to Sky.I enjoy the banter and the adice on Channel 865,and I DO try to play properly.
    You get crazy calls in any game.
  • edited December 2009
    Ok, another one here who has 'had enough of sky poker'.

The community, forums, tv channel, presenters etc are amazing, but that is no longer enough to keep me here.

For two years I've tried to believe that I'm just going through a bad patch with Sky Poker, after being a fairly successful and profitable player on a few other sites.

My bankroll management, allowances for variances and strategies all seemed fine, but I just cannot overcome my consistent 'bad luck' with bad beats on here. They constantly wipe out hours of solid poker play.

I must now consider my dwindling finances above the great people and community that I have enjoyed on here, before it is too late.

Sincere good luck and best wishes to you all

(and thanks Tikay - you are a true legend amongst men)
  • edited December 2009

Thanks bytor - I wish you all the best wherever you play.

And if you ever fancy returning, you'll be welcomed with open arms.

Good luck bud.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker : you are right i cannot play poker against a computer and people who call all in with anything  ..am i talking to a person or a computer generated person????
    Posted by stuanne
    Tin foil hats ITT
  • edited December 2009
    IN RESPONSE TO BYTOR2112 WHO HAS NOW HAD ENOUGH.HI MATE ALL I CAN SAY IS IT IS CERTAINLY NOT THE SITE IT IS THE STANDARD OF SOME OF THE PLAYERS,THEY ARE NOT HERE TO PLAY POKER IN THE TECHNICAL TERM OF IT,THEY ARE HERE TO GAMBLE AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE.PLUS ITS THEIR MONEY SO THEY HAVE THAT RIGHT.GL FOR THE FUTURE.dav
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: had enough of sky poker:
    COME ON YOU SPURS!!! (please dont mess up 2nd half) 8- />
    Posted by JingleMa
    lolololololololololololol