You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help me! :)

2»

Comments

• edited September 2010
    haha there are some really good players at 25/50 some better than up the top. Gl at all ur tables unless ur sitting next to me in future tho! Just dont get over confident after one good day i know that from experience, wo $1900 on 888 cleared it and lost it in 7 days
  • edited September 2010
    ouch batkin, and thx for the support, ill try not to fish you :)
  • edited September 2010

Yeh rinsed Im the most results orientated player in the world apparently (im not really) but Ive watched you play alot yesterday, including most of the primo, and u make loadssssssss of mistakes.......

Ive run good playing like a fish, for 5 years, but that wont happen to everyone, so I suggest you look at the problems in your game.....

Loads of long term good players post in the clinic, and will reply to your questions, and if you post hands even better.....

You were far too aggressive/spewy in the primo yest.

You obv have talent, but by asking for help, and listening to the advice aout BRM, u could maybe do really well in the game.

If u don't listen, I fear u will be skint pretty fast.

GL, cu in the clinic??
  • edited September 2010
    thx dohh, i dont know how to post hands, but yh i take on board your advice, im trying to play against the better players to test my game play. im in this monday night deepstack, in 6th so far. lets see how i go here. once again thx )
  • edited September 2010

Mehhhh I feel abit harsh being so critical....

But I really wouldnt bother if I didn't think you had potential.

Theres alot to like about ur game, Giddins would call you a rough diamond, but theres alot to work on thats all Im saying.

Ugh I feel a tw@ t because you have no fear and you just go all out for it, I guess Im jealous. But, sometimes to be held back abit, can help u to go further in the long run?

I dunno...........

Just enjoy it ! lol and good luck !! 

(posting hands is easy btw, see the sticky threads in the clinic)
  • edited September 2010
    not a all dude, im talking all your advice seriously m8, i really appreciate it. i am fearless yes but that can be my downfall and somtimes it takes a experienced player like you to rain me bk a touch.

I wish you all bets of luck in the future aswell :)

and yh i found the poker clinic thx
  • edited September 2010
    just a quick update might make the FT on this monday night deepstack against some very gd players.... wish me luck
  • edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help me! :):
    just a quick update might make the FT on this monday night deepstack against some very gd players.... wish me luck
    Posted by Rinsed
    can we be seen the arrival of the new dohhhhhhh ?
  • edited September 2010
    Posted by Rinsed
    you must learn to change gears in these ds games m8y !
  • edited September 2010
    hmm, i bubbled and finished 7th, had a big chip stack and i make no excuses i played it really bad. Now after this i feel quite shaded about my play. Im going to put that torny to 1 side tho and put it down as experience, now the players i was playing were top players that i see day in day out on the high cash games but even tho i bubbled i felt like i had the edge on most of them. I felt in control of the table at all times but just had 2/3 bad descions at the end.

I feel asif i need some real guidence from a top top player to now make me into a top player myself. without being c0cky again i truely feel like my game does suit these high stake games, i just need a kick up the backside on the last 20% o my decision making.

take nothng away from the players that finshed above me, wp and gl in future tables :)
  • edited September 2010
    you have game.  just need to reign in your aggression a bit.  ul tonight tho
  • edited September 2010
    thx scotty, we had some very close battles it has to be said, and out of the players left, you was withoutdoubt the player i most respected. ill sure ill learn from this tho m8 and i hope to see you doing well in more MTT's in the near future :)
  • edited September 2010
    one thing tho.  if you are working for 17k a year you can nicely top it up by simply using a BRM technique and working on your game.

you say that you think you can beat the higher up games.  you cant.  you don't have the roll.  to play on 200nl you need at least 10k minimum but personally i wouldn't touch it without 30k.

throw your ego out the window and play low stakes.  cos you can easily earn a far higher hourly rate on 20nl to 50nl than you are getting at your job.

• edited September 2010
    you have game.  just need to reign in your aggression a bit.  ul tonight tho
    Posted by scotty77
    jesus, if scotty is telling you to reign in your agression, you really DO need to listen!!!
  • edited September 2010

thx for the advice again, see your point also. over the next few months you'll see more of me and realise i have more that plan 'agression' i mix my game up so much, my 2 idols are tom dwan and phil ivey. Ive always been hard to read and in the live torneys in my area players cant put me on any 2 cards. ones things for sure tho if your going to re-raise me i can quite easyly go for the jugular :P

• edited September 2010
    In Response to Re: Help me! :) : Yes fine BUT you paid your bills.be thankful ;o)
    Posted by debdobs_67

i agree,nothing wrong with that greg,ive won loads on here and had hols bathroom given some away,and im quite happy playing 10/20p and the main events.......