You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay

124»

Comments

• edited October 2010

is mickjenn not a legend(lol) i think not only jokeing mick.del

• edited October 2010
    Message from Jaegerbomb off the rig:

can you say "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" to them from me and say i cant get any TV lol but im sure its a gr8 show.........

And say the Totally Informative Knowledgeablle And Youthful bit lol

I mentioned the hand-desk incident -

"only rich could do that lol"

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay:
    funnnnnnnnn 295250503
    Posted by scotty77
    Can I run like Scotty - Just 1 time!!

Loved that flop maybe I was a bit to aggro on flop to shove but I got excited - it was so lovely, I did a little dance got some biscuits to celebrate when I bink - then Boom lol

I need to run like Scotty, Phil and Grandad :)

Great show BTW guys!!
  • edited October 2010
    cheers guys, great show and thanks for the help.....god i sound well welsh.
  • edited October 2010
    hi again,
    another weather story, just went to live out in michigan in the 90s.  Took up snowmobiling, went out in the snow in ordinnary ski clothing.  Lovely snow, could not understand everyone packing up and going home.  Two hours later severe wind comes in from north minus 90 wind chill factor in blizzard conditions.  Got lost manage to regain tracks got in car very very cold.  Did not think until later how very lucky we were.  felt a right idiot not understanding the climate
  • edited October 2010
    I just noticed, Rich hasnt got a computer, what has he done with it?;)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay:
    Yeah baby! We go live at 8 tonight on Channel 865 for the biggest tournament of the week- all hail the Primo. In the 'cockpit' tonight- with the emphasis on the first syllable- is the ledge that is Tikay. Carrying him, I mean, guiding him through the show will be my good self. ;) There's a guaranteed £12.5K in the kitty and it's the one everyone wants to win, for community bragging rights as well as a tasty earner. We're manning the forum thread and email inbox of course once more, so please fire away with whatever's on your mind this evening- poker or non-poker related. Your call, it's your show! We have a Poker Clinic feature in the third hour where we analyse specific hands from the forum and we'll be chatting to BURNShurtz live on the phone. And if you went to the Sky Poker Tour Grand Final in Nottingham this year- look out for all the hour mark 5 minute breaks as we have stacks of brand new 'My Name Is' VTs interviewing you all! Send in all your hand requests and poker questions of course but keep the banter coming too, and to get your creative juices flowing here's a couple of off-topic subjects ... Now as we know, the Ryder Cup hilariously was a wash-out this week (holding it in Wales in October, who'd have thought?) So first question- what's your best weather story? Extreme weather maybe- or perhaps a weather incident which changed your life etc etc. Second question- which celebrity really gets on your nerves and why? Looking forward to a cracking show and good luck to all who sail in tonight's tournament! :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Thank lordy lord i aint watching Primo this evening lol!
  • edited October 2010
    I just noticed, Rich hasnt got a computer, what has he done with it?;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    got confiscated due to the amount of time he was spending on google images researching young ladies.
  • edited October 2010
    LOL, I should add that I really didn't ask to have savlon put on- my mum took it upon herself as a good idea!! I was only 11 or 12 or so :(
  • edited October 2010
    is divana coming to evict tikay 2nite ??
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay : got confiscated due to the amount of time he was spending on google images researching young ladies.
    Posted by scotty77
    LOL
  • edited October 2010
    I like Russell Brand and (since seeing him in the US version of The Apprentice) Piers Morgan.

So there.
  • edited October 2010
    told you not to take rich with you for breakfast tikay
  • edited October 2010
    I like Russell Brand and (since seeing him in the US version of The Apprentice) Piers Morgan. So there.
    Posted by Machka
    Although I prefer Keri Russell and Morgan Webb.

(hard luck Rich, no desk PC to click the links)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay : Thank lordy lord i aint watching Primo this evening lol!
    Posted by OnlyOneCT
    You were very good Craig
  • edited October 2010
    Celebs that get on my goat:

Noel Edmonds - It's like watching a human barcode at work with those hideous shirts he wears (maybe he learnt style lessons from both Rich and Tikay!) on Deal or No Deal. (Saying that however i have room to talk as i also have some hideous shirts in my wardrobe including the one i wore during day 1 of the SPT Grand Final!)

James Corden - Unfunny and Overrated.

Davina McCall - Need i say anymore!.

Jonathan Ross - Talentless!.

Philip Schofield - Long Live Gordon the Gopher!!

And that is just the start!!! :-)

• edited October 2010
    Yep! Big mistake by me on that one! I was all for shoving and then somehow pressed the call button! Doh!
    With all the shoving afterwards, thought I was gonna be in a world of pain!
    How wrong could I be!!!!!

Couldn't believe it when the flop came down but it was too late by then!!!!

Just gone out, my AK vs AQ..... flop QQx

gg

Chris
  • edited October 2010
    ARGH MASSIVE TILT

Down to 500 chips at 30/60 blinds, fought to get myself back up, FINALLY got myself a nicely playable stack (over 50k)...

Then in the space of two hands;

GRRRRRRRR
  • edited October 2010
    not sure of his name but that guy from pineapple dance studio really puts me on life tilt :)
  • edited October 2010
    THANKS.......A LOT, GUYS!!!!!! ;)
  • edited October 2010
    Celebrity i hate

Andy Gray ( not much of a celeb but well known) - Just annoys the life out of me talks complete and utter tosh constantly

• edited October 2010
    i know a train that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves, ( and repeat ) LOL
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay : You were very good Craig
    Posted by Yorkie74
    Phew i was worried i was not going to come across well at all lol!.

I've done other TV in the past and without sounding highly bigheaded or anything of the sort, i simply do not watch anything that i have been on before as i always come across as highly nervous and usually end up talking rubbish lol!
  • edited October 2010
    Wooohoooo

What a show from Rich and Tikay tonight, comic genius, standing ovation from Yorkie and me!!

Yorkie, Craig, Andy and all the my name is.....legends!!

Hand stuck - such professionalism to keep going and so funny!

Congrats on a cracking show guys

Dave
  • edited October 2010
    Wooohoooo What a show from Rich and Tikay tonight, comic genius, standing ovation from Yorkie and me!! Yorkie, Craig, Andy and all the my name is.....legends!! Hand stuck - such professionalism to keep going and so funny! Congrats on a cracking show guys Dave
    Posted by SolarCarro
    Cheers Dave and thanks to everyone who contributed. I really enjoyed tonight's show :)

See you all next Sunday with Mr. Giddins!

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: The Primo live show thread- with Rich and Tikay : Cheers Dave and thanks to everyone who contributed. I really enjoyed tonight's show :) See you all next Sunday with Mr. Giddins!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    WOULD ED LIKE ME TOO SEND A GRANNY UP FOR HIM, LOL