You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players???

Comments

• edited October 2010
    yawn im alright thanks for the offer but i wouldnt read it
  • edited October 2010
    hi i agree that something needs doing about the bad beats we get there are far to many of them you can play for about an hour get a lot of chips then all of a sudden you get rivered hand after hand till you lose wat you worked hard to accumalate its is totaly unfair surly some thing should be done about the soft ware i thought it wa
    s just me that was fed up so can we have some new software that works fairley please .
      EAGLE 10 ps i am 69 yrs old and this is my main entertainment and i only av limited money to spend im getting fed up with losing out all the time
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players???:
    hi i agree that something needs doing about the bad beats we get there are far to many of them you can play for about an hour get a lot of chips then all of a sudden you get rivered hand after hand till you lose wat you worked hard to accumalate its is totaly unfair surly some thing should be done about the soft ware i thought it wa s just me that was fed up so can we have some new software that works fairley please .   EAGLE 10 ps i am 69 yrs old and this is my main entertainment and i only av limited money to spend im getting fed up with losing out all the time
    Posted by eagle10
    soz to hear this ,
    but there is no way they are going to change the  software .

i have put friend pending on your profile ,
    click on  that ,
    send me a pm/email .
    i have made over 8k profit  on small stakes
    games on here .
    so i am willing to give you some poker advice
    if you so wish .

denis
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players???:
    There are 2 types of RNG hardware and software, it is impossible for a software (computer) RNG to be random, unless someone has invented Artifical inteligence it is impossible, sky do not use the same system as FT they use 3 RNG 2 seperate software and 1 hardware then through formula the 3 added together create a new completely random number or so they say, the problem all the sites have is that to keep the RNG secure(so you dont get the super users like on ultimate bet) to keep them secure they use algorithims to do this and that is where they can be manipulated If an RNG is random then why would they write algorithms that say a certain percentage of the time player A will hit a flush or set or nothing?  The simple answer is that it can be manipulated to deal however they want them to, drop me a PM if anyone wants a link to a very good article i have read on this
    Posted by KKarlos93

Can systems be manipulated...YES if proper security was not in place... Would anyone bother??????? NOOOOOO

Why would they? No one ever comes up with a reasonable answer as to why Sky (or any other of the hundreds of sites/ skins out there) would bother to care if you personally win or lose a hand, the rake is paid on the pot not the player, there is no value or profit in fixing the system to specifcally make YOU lose and me WIN so why would they do something that should it come out would end the site from being able to trade?????

Answers on a postcard to.....
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : Can systems be manipulated...YES if proper security was not in place... Would anyone bother??????? NOOOOOO Why would they? No one ever comes up with a reasonable answer as to why Sky (or any other of the hundreds of sites/ skins out there) would bother to care if you personally win or lose a hand, the rake is paid on the pot not the player, there is no value or profit in fixing the system to specifcally make YOU lose and me WIN so why would they do something that should it come out would end the site from being able to trade????? Answers on a postcard to.....
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Purley because they make more rake from a lucky loose aggressive player than a tight rock, look at the below extract regarding FTP

Each of those RNG hardware packages comes with interfacing software which can inturn manipulate the hardware just like a software RNG. They also interact differently with each computer system. If not set up properly they can be extremely vulnerable to attacks. <--With no one regulating the online gaming industry this leaves a wide open invitation to/for hackers. <---Particularly those who work for the companies you mention.

Lastly - they wear out, perform poorly with age and are costly to replace.

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : soz to hear this , but there is no way they are going to change the  software . i have put friend pending on your profile , click on  that , send me a pm/email . i have made over 8k profit  on small stakes games on here . so i am willing to give you some poker advice if you so wish . denis

More importantly wheres my poker advice denise!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : Purley because they make more rake from a lucky loose aggressive player than a tight rock, look at the below extract regarding FTP Each of those RNG hardware packages comes with interfacing software which can inturn manipulate the hardware just like a software RNG. They also interact differently with each computer system. If not set up properly they can be extremely vulnerable to attacks . <--With no one regulating the online gaming industry this leaves a wide open invitation to/for hackers. <---Particularly those who work for the companies you mention. Lastly - they wear out, perform poorly with age and are costly to replace.
    Posted by KKarlos93
    Is that how Skyrishrover keeps making a monthly profit???

Probably not.
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? :
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : soz to hear this , but there is no way they are going to change the  software . i have put friend pending on your profile , click on  that , send me a pm/email . i have made over 8k profit  on small stakes games on here . so i am willing to give you some poker advice if you so wish . denis More importantly wheres my poker advice denise!
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    YOU DONT NEED IT LOL !
  • edited October 2010
    sky do not force u to play..

also u mention the UB scandal, i think that was fa to do with rng it was just russ hamilton setting up a 'god' account that could see whole cards, then relaying the info to a seperate account that scooped all of prahlad and matusows dollarrrr$$$$

• edited October 2010
    lol last few days i got so many bad beats but guess what its poker, i have had some very sick ones but its just unlucky nothing to do with RNG. cheers irish of late i have played perfect analysed each time i go out and unlucky in each case it happens im sure i must be due a good un soon :o)
  • edited October 2010
    lol last few days i got so many bad beats but guess what its poker, i have had some very sick ones but its just unlucky nothing to do with RNG. cheers irish of late i have played perfect analysed each time i go out and unlucky in each case it happens im sure i must be due a good un soon :o)
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    YOU SURE WILL YOUR A VERY GOOD PLAYER .
    dealing with a bad run is just as important .

• edited October 2010
    Karlos i would love to know IF the following IS possible? Is it possible for an RNG to deal hands to any number of players and then whoever decides to play their hand the RNG then deals the FLOP,TURN and RIVER accordingly. I ask this as i cannot possibly see any other way that an RNG could manipulate cards. If no RNG can do this then i cannot see how anything could be manipulated. Thoughts/knowledge on this ANYONE?
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lets just suppose,there are two groups of players,A)good players,B)bad players,if the good players took all the money all the time of the bad players would they play anymore?

and lets face it,there are alot more bad players than good....:)
  • edited October 2010
    think the rel crux of the matter is that the flop through to the river is randomly generated.some are crazy enoughto bet on anything example do you go all in with a a a matter of choice inclined to do so been beat so many times slow playing and when you do,some dude calls with 55 and hits the dude took a chance payed off.you fully expect to win with top pair but folks it is only a pair and when you get gubbed feelings of paranio fix etc more so if its on the river.anyone betting bets on 7 cards.had four threes playing omaha got beat with four fives a fix?no.its too stupid{for me}to contemplate games being fixed  then again im pretty stupid anyway.tried full tilt could not win;on sky think im doing ok but still learning.by the way the deep stack tonight was definately rigged against me
  • edited October 2010
    I keep seeing the argument about without bad players the good players wouldnt make any money, I am not so sure, I find i play better against better players they are more predictable and have more respect for certain plays, Check raises, 3 bets ect ect  People say that in the long run the good player will win more of the time than the bad player, can anyone prove that on sky??? sure there are players like irishrover(excellent player btw) who make money on sky.
    For example on FT my WSD is 21% and my WWSD is 85%, i can tell you for sure that on sky i win for less than 85% of showdowns, i guess more like 50% but i cannot quantify this as i cannot use my poker ware.
    Another example they say if you go all in with AA you will win say 80% of the time against a random player can anyone prove how often their AA hold up on sky??? No because we cannot use poker ware i use poker trace for things like that
    The UB scandel was an example of how someone working for a site can easilly manipulate the software to allow for things like that, it would be just as easy to make it deal a certain pattern of hands on a given table.
    There are too many players who feel they are not getting a fair game on sky if you asked every player that ever opened an account with sky if they thought it was fair or not a high % would say it wasnt fair
  • edited October 2010
    I keep seeing the argument about without bad players the good players wouldnt make any money, I am not so sure, I find i play better against better players they are more predictable and have more respect for certain plays, Check raises, 3 bets ect ect  People say that in the long run the good player will win more of the time than the bad player, can anyone prove that on sky??? sure there are players like irishrover(excellent player btw) who make money on sky. For example on FT my WSD is 21% and my WWSD is 85%, i can tell you for sure that on sky i win for less than 85% of showdowns, i guess more like 50% but i cannot quantify this as i cannot use my poker ware. Another example they say if you go all in with AA you will win say 80% of the time against a random player can anyone prove how often their AA hold up on sky??? No because we cannot use poker ware i use poker trace for things like that The UB scandel was an example of how someone working for a site can easilly manipulate the software to allow for things like that, it would be just as easy to make it deal a certain pattern of hands on a given table. There are too many players who feel they are not getting a fair game on sky if you asked every player that ever opened an account with sky if they thought it was fair or not a high % would say it wasnt fair
    Posted by KKarlos93
    1. - The best players are the ones who play the highest stakes on a regular basis - Lolufold, LjamesL, Dantb, Gliterbabe. - 4 of the best - play the highest stakes - win the most money. FACT - nobody can argue with this.

2 - Over a massive sample size you should see the aces hold 80% of the time, however, you could easily lose in this situation 10 times in a row.

3 - Thats coz around 90% of people who play online poker are losing players, therefore, they look for excuses and people to blame. 

Also these players who say they can't win on sky, but make a fortune elsewhere, are talking a loads rubbish. If they were half decent players, they would understand variance and take bad beats on the chin. They certainly wouldn't waste time on a forum of a site they refuse to play on anymore, this time would surely be better spent on the tables of the alternative site, crushing the tables and making more pennies?

None of the above paragraph is aimed specifically at you Karlos, I'm sure there are a tiny percentage of people who can crush other sites and fail on sky. As a personal address to you, I was on those mastercash tables the other week when you ran KK into AA 2 times in 10 minutes. You seemed to take it well, and insta-re loaded, which shows some understanding of variance, with no moaning/hissy fits, so I'm surprised to see you taking this line.

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : Purley because they make more rake from a lucky loose aggressive player than a tight rock, look at the below extract regarding FTP Each of those RNG hardware packages comes with interfacing software which can inturn manipulate the hardware just like a software RNG. They also interact differently with each computer system. If not set up properly they can be extremely vulnerable to attacks . <--With no one regulating the online gaming industry this leaves a wide open invitation to/for hackers. <---Particularly those who work for the companies you mention. Lastly - they wear out, perform poorly with age and are costly to replace.
    Posted by KKarlos93
    no they don't, there is a low limit to the amount of rake that can be taken from each pot which is not dificult to reach be it loose or rocky type players

Also the post about the RNG being able to be hacked just backs up my statment that it could only be hacked if the right security is not in place. This is not a back alley operation... This is SKY !!!. any hint of cheating or hacking and it would be world wide reported with site closing affect. SKY really don't earn any high % of their revenue from poker they are a multi billion pound organisation and this is just a tiny tiny piece of it. Would you risk your Multi billion pound corporations reputation on the line to earn less money than probably spend on the staff chrimbo paty across the organisation??? I wouldn't
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : 1. - The best players are the ones who play the highest stakes on a regular basis - Lolufold, LjamesL, Dantb, Gliterbabe. - 4 of the best - play the highest stakes - win the most money. FACT - nobody can argue with this. 2 - Over a massive sample size you should see the aces hold 80% of the time, however, you could easily lose in this situation 10 times in a row. 3 - Thats coz around 90% of people who play online poker are losing players, therefore, they look for excuses and people to blame.  Also these players who say they can't win on sky, but make a fortune elsewhere, are talking a loads rubbish. If they were half decent players, they would understand variance and take bad beats on the chin. They certainly wouldn't waste time on a forum of a site they refuse to play on anymore, this time would surely be better spent on the tables of the alternative site, crushing the tables and making more pennies? None of the above paragraph is aimed specifically at you Karlos, I'm sure there are a tiny percentage of people who can crush other sites and fail on sky. As a personal address to you, I was on those mastercash tables the other week when you ran KK into AA 2 times in 10 minutes. You seemed to take it well, and insta-re loaded, which shows some understanding of variance, with no moaning/hissy fits, so I'm surprised to see you taking this line.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Hi DOHHHHH massive respect to your game btw, It just isnt adding up on sky,  I would guess i have played around 5,000 hands on here, in that time i should get AA around 23 times but i am sure it hasnt held up anywhere near half of those times net allone 18 times, I completey get what your saying about sample size, but i am not playing another 5,000 hands to find out, i play within my bank roll, never tilt and i do understand vairiance, regardless of what anyone thinks after my forum comments i am a bloody good player.
    You use poker ware on other sites dont you, well i am not playing on sky untill i can use poker ware to track what is going on, over the last 30,000 hands on full tilt for example my aces have held 72% of the time which isnt bad considering some pots will be multi-way, by the looks of the poll in the general chat section that could be never.
    Those master cash tables at the end of the day the best hand (AA) won didnt it so i have no issue with that, i have been playing online for around 3 years making a return so i do have a general feel for the game by now and sky isnt feeling right so i am not playing, as for comments in this forum even though i am not playing here, well i made some posts while i was unsure if to leave or not and since then i have been defending my posts right now i am playing 2 sit n go's on FT while typeing lol
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : no they don't, there is a low limit to the amount of rake that can be taken from each pot which is not dificult to reach be it loose or rocky type players Also the post about the RNG being able to be hacked just backs up my statment that it could only be hacked if the right security is not in place. This is not a back alley operation... This is SKY !!!. any hint of cheating or hacking and it would be world wide reported with site closing affect. SKY really don't earn any high % of their revenue from poker they are a multi billion pound organisation and this is just a tiny tiny piece of it. Would you risk your Multi billion pound corporations reputation on the line to earn less money than probably spend on the staff chrimbo paty across the organisation??? I wouldn't
    Posted by ACESOVER8s
    Ahh yes but you forget one thing there is no rake if there is no flop, the more Loose aggressive the players the more flops you are going to get, if i were going to set up a poker site that was dodgy i would let the rocky players loose their money over and over again, look at ipoker for example they are kicking out the TAG profitable players because the site makes no money from the way they play

How would we know if sky was cheeting us???  can we use poker ware to track this??? No  Has anyone done an analysis of 98 million hands like they did on full tilt??? No  Sky poker is making enough of a return to have its own TV channel and several presenters on its pay roll so it has to be profitable otherwise Mr Murdoch would pull the plug, and i think that if they could enhance any return from the rake they would do
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : Ahh yes but you forget one thing there is no rake if there is no flop, the more Loose aggressive the players the more flops you are going to get, if i were going to set up a poker site that was dodgy i would let the rocky players loose their money over and over again, look at ipoker for example they are kicking out the TAG profitable players because the site makes no money from the way they play How would we know if sky was cheeting us???  can we use poker ware to track this??? No  Has anyone done an analysis of 98 million hands like they did on full tilt??? No  Sky poker is making enough of a return to have its own TV channel and several presenters on its pay roll so it has to be profitable otherwise Mr Murdoch would pull the plug, and i think that if they could enhance any return from the rake they would do
    Posted by KKarlos93

I PERSONALLY THINK ANY PROFIT THEY ARE MAKING
     ( WHICH IS IN THOUSANDS NOT MILLIONS )
    WOULD BE WISELY REINVESTED BACK IN TOO THE POKER SITE & SKY T.V CHANNEL &
    MAYBE A LITTLE GETS SKIMPED OFF,
    JUST  LIKE IN ALL GOOD BUSINESS MODELS .

HERE IS A TRIPLE BARREL  QUESTION FOR YOU ,
    AT A GUESS HOW MUCH PROFIT DO YOU THINK THIS SITE MAKES &
    WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE SKY BRAND PROFITS IS THAT  &
    IF YOUR NAME WAS RUPERT MURDOCH WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS  ?

KEY FIGURES HIGHLIGHTED BELOW .........
    Type Public (LSE: BSY, Pink Sheets: BSYBY)
    Industry Satellite broadcasting
    Predecessor Sky Television
    British Satellite Broadcasting
    Founded November 1990
    Headquarters Osterley, London, U.K.
    Area served United Kingdom and Ireland
    Key people James Murdoch (Chairman and NED)
    Jeremy Darroch (CEO)
    Andrew Griffith (CFO)
    Revenue £5.9 billion (2010; 10% increase)
    Net income £11.7 million (2010)
    Owner(s) News Corporation (39%)
    Employees 16,500 (2010)[1]
    Website Sky.com
    References: News Corporation is in the process of buying Sky for £7.8 billion.[2]

P.S I DONT THINK EVEN RUPERT BEAR WOULD !

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : I PERSONALLY THINK ANY PROFIT THEY ARE MAKING  ( WHICH IS IN THOUSANDS NOT MILLIONS ) WOULD BE WISELY REINVESTED BACK IN TOO THE POKER SITE & SKY T.V CHANNEL & MAYBE A LITTLE GETS SKIMPED OFF, JUST  LIKE IN ALL GOOD BUSINESS MODELS . HERE IS A TRIPLE BARREL  QUESTION FOR YOU , AT A GUESS HOW MUCH PROFIT DO YOU THINK THIS SITE MAKES & WHAT PERCENTAGE OF THE SKY BRAND PROFITS IS THAT  & IF YOUR NAME WAS RUPERT MURDOCH WOULD YOU ALLOW THIS  ? KEY FIGURES HIGHLIGHTED BELOW ......... Type Public ( LSE : BSY , Pink Sheets : BSYBY ) Industry Satellite broadcasting Predecessor Sky Television British Satellite Broadcasting Founded November 1990 Headquarters Osterley , London , U.K. Area served United Kingdom and Ireland Key people James Murdoch ( Chairman and NED ) Jeremy Darroch ( CEO ) Andrew Griffith ( CFO ) Revenue ▲ £ 5.9 billion (2010; 10% increase) Net income ▲ £ 11.7 million (2010) Owner(s) News Corporation (39%) Employees 16,500 (2010) [ 1 ] Website Sky.com References: News Corporation is in the process of buying Sky for £7.8 billion. [ 2 ] P.S I DONT THINK EVEN RUPERT BEAR WOULD !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    As i said in the "I'm Leaving" headline, nowhere could i find a breakdown just some % relating to sky bet, and like i said in reply to DOHHHHH can you tell me exactly what precentage of the time you get dealt AA and how often it holds up on sky poker??? no because they dont allow software, i want proof they are not cheating their players before i play on here again and THIS IS MY OPINION AND MY CHOICE SO ARGUEING WITH ME ABOUT ISNT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND IS IT??? where there is gambling there is cheating and if you thought you were being cheated would you carry on?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : As i said in the "I'm Leaving" headline, nowhere could i find a breakdown just some % relating to sky bet, and like i said in reply to DOHHHHH can you tell me exactly what precentage of the time you get dealt AA and how often it holds up on sky poker??? no because they dont allow software, i want proof they are not cheating their players before i play on here again and THIS IS MY OPINION AND MY CHOICE SO ARGUEING WITH ME ABOUT ISNT GOING TO CHANGE MY MIND IS IT??? where there is gambling there is cheating and if you thought you were being cheated would you carry on?
    Posted by KKarlos93

NO PROBS M8Y BUT ITS A PITY REALLY
    BECAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE GUY ,
    BUT TC IF YOU DO LEAVE .
    NICE TO HAVE HAD A CIVIL DISCUSSION WITH YOU .
    DENIS
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : NO PROBS M8Y BUT ITS A PITY REALLY BECAUSE YOU SEEM LIKE A NICE GUY , BUT TC IF YOU DO LEAVE . NICE TO HAVE HAD A CIVIL DISCUSSION WITH YOU . DENIS
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Cheers Denis, I will definatly come back if they allow poker soft ware so i can tell for definate whats going on but untill then i will stick with the bigger sites, sorry if i came accross strong but seems like every comment i have made the last week has been attacked
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Is Sky Poker taking the Mickey out of most of its players??? : Cheers Denis, I will definatly come back if they allow poker soft ware so i can tell for definate whats going on but untill then i will stick with the bigger sites, sorry if i came accross strong but seems like every comment i have made the last week has been attacked
    Posted by KKarlos93

Not going to happen in the near future so tc, dont see how you need pokerware or what not to prove they arent cheating? means nothing anyways best of luck
  • edited October 2010

A winner on ft and a loser on sky?????????? wow???

This is getting better than the hove park scandal, who quit coz he was making £3.8k per month coz he thought sky was rigged lol

• edited October 2010
    Sorry everyone but i had to laugh when i saw peoples funds were missing out of their sky poker accounts, who is saying the software is faultless now???  what if someone has managed to hack in and steel these funds???  would the players ever find out if that had happend??? doubt it, could you imagine if this happend on FT or PS there would be uproar

on another note the law says at any one point in time a gambling organisation has to be able to cash out every player in full,  how would sky be able to do that tonight???  Breach of gambling licence???
  • edited October 2010
    Sorry everyone but i had to laugh when i saw peoples funds were missing out of their sky poker accounts, who is saying the software is faultless now???  what if someone has managed to hack in and steel these funds???  would the players ever find out if that had happend??? doubt it, could you imagine if this happend on FT or PS there would be uproar on another note the law says at any one point in time a gambling organisation has to be able to cash out every player in full,  how would sky be able to do that tonight???  Breach of gambling licence???
    Posted by KKarlos93
    It's a software fault (which nobody ever claimed was faultless as you suggest). They will sort the accounts out and al lwill be fine, you really like a good scare mongering expedition don't you?

It's across the platfrom including SKy Bet etc so not RNG based which is what this thread was focused on. Is it a breach? no because they only have to have the funds to cash out every player, they don't actually have to do that at any given moment, Trust me sky have the funds to cash out every player and not even notice
  • ybyb
    edited October 2010
    I must admit I was lolling at how pathetic some of your posts are KKarlos.

If you can't understand variance and the fact that you need a large sample size to run anywhere near like you should do, then you are NOT a 'bloody good player'. That is a fact.

As said its always the losers who moan about the site being fixed, because they want to delude themselves into thinking its someone else's fault they're losing money. When you start to lose any decent player will critically analyse their own game looking for leaks, not thinking up ridiculous excuses.

As for having no tracking software, again the vast majority of the better players on here are happy with this, for two main reasons. First is that the fish don't really understand what it is and therefore dislike it, meaning they would be less likely to play on here if it was implemented. Second is that if you feel you have an edge on a lot of the weaker regs, why would you want them to be able to use software that is going to help them minimise their leaks? Obviously if you have a different view that's fine, but there are plenty of other sites out there that do allow you to use tracking software so I'm not sure why you're hanging around here.

Its nice that you found other people's distress amusing. All sites have technical issues from time to time. But we're lucky that skypoker is part of a multi-billion multi-national co-operation, so our money couldn't be safer really.

EDIT: As an example, I'm up a good amount of money on Sky, but there are other sites that I haven't played on as much where I'm down a bit. Obviously I know these sites aren't fixed against me. Whats happened is that I haven't played a big enough sample size of hands on them and/or I've been running +EV on Sky for a long period of time and/or I didn't adjust to the different style of opponents correctly.
  • edited October 2010
    Hi Acesover and yb

Like I have said before it’s my opinion and I can post that if I like cant I, just glad I emptied my account on here last week, I do like a good conspiracy and no doubt sky is good at providing them for me, this would not be tolerated on the bigger sites, but then again this sort of thing doesn’t happen on the bigger sites, and I keep seeing the point about it being a multi billion pound company but sky bet is a subsidiary of bskyb not the same company, just like sky sports isn’t the same as bskyb.
    Yb if my posts are pathetic why bother justifying them with a response? I do understand variance like I have said before, I have played around 5,000 hands on sky and to be honest I am only around £20 down but it’s my opinion that I should be around £1,000 up, I analyse the big hands won and lost after every session I play, not just on sky but every site I play on, I know where everyone is coming from when they talk about sample sizes but I am not playing another 5,000 or 10,000 or even 1 hand on sky unless I can accurately track my own play, maybe everyone is right and the reason I get bad things happen on sky is because there are so many bad players on sky, I do think I play better against good players.If anyone has more than a couple of examples or me playing badly on sky please post them, I am a good player I make money elsewhere online and I win local live tourneys.Like I said in post earlier I actually want sky to delete my account on here, my forum posts and everything, but I don’t see why I should have to phone customer support to do this, an email should be enough???
  • edited October 2010

Excellent post yb.

Hopefully it will educate other people reading this thread because it's obviously been completely wasted on Karlos.

• edited October 2010
    Excellent post yb. Hopefully it will educate other people reading this thread because it's obviously been completely wasted on Karlos.
    Posted by JingleMa
    Hey Jinglema

I have already made my mind up and no matter how many people dissagree they will not change my mind, you are correct it was wasted on me because i dissagree with it

Like i said no proof then i aint playing on here, i want stats that prove to me sky is running fair this cannot be done unless they allow software