You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What a load of impatient spoilt brats...

2»

Comments

• edited October 2010
    GO BOIL UR HEED DARICH......M8
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats...:
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... : Don't worry. Greghogg will distribute the emergency Chocolate Finger and all harmony will be restored to the Universe.
    Posted by LML

just the one?

I have several... but im hiding them from Daiboot and Dylan

Btw Darich is wrong....:) People are not whinging unnecessarily for a change...
  • edited October 2010
    i think LML should go put the kettle on and makes us all a cup of sweet tea for the shock mines 2 sugars please
  • edited October 2010
    Is it safe to go back in the water yet?????????????

I havnt played yet today and am not sure if to right now?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... : just the one? I have several... but im hiding them from Daiboot and Dylan Btw Darich is wrong....:) People are not whinging unnecessarily for a change...
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    IYO ;-)

I better buy my own box by the looks...
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... :    +1. A brief comment by the presenters in the studo would have taken a lot of the heat out of the situation and would also have reduced the queue at CS. Having the live show is one of the advantages of Sky over other sites so why not use it???
    Posted by pomfrittes
    My thoughts exactly. communication is meant to be their strong point.
  • edited October 2010
  • edited October 2010
    had my funds replaced as was expected but still being refused entry to tourneys and cash tables.
    Thats more annoying than worrying about security of funds.
  • edited October 2010
    If people did not voice their concerns , the establishment would not be aware of the problem.
    I had a problem early on which was sorted, but the problem continues, just came out of a £5.50 dym and did not get paid.
    But , once reported I know Sky will sort it.
  • edited October 2010
    As an unemployed poker player who plays to enjoy and forget about outside issues , for a fee i woukld quite happily watch people get annoyed with poker site (as a job i,m available for) ..............but i would be at my desk if thats what contract stated just to appease any players with some sort of answers when it all goes Pete Tong!.Its not rocket science people just want to know whats going on and have a response of some sort to let them know where they stand.Dave.
  • edited October 2010
    After hearing about people not getting their money I was concerned I wouldn't get my 30p due me from the freeroll - but it came through all right lol!

I haven't been playing on here that long but I'm a Sky telly customer and know that they are pretty sound people and would have any problems like this sorted out quite quickly hence wouldn't be too concerned, plus the site operates far better for me than a few other poker sites I've tried down the years.
  • edited October 2010
    With them being on sky sports, they're aiming to attract new clients, not put them off by advertising a technical fault......that wud be mad. If it was just on 865 they prob wudda said summat.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    There's a problem with this assessment. 

Consider the scenario where some of the audience on Sky Sports last night decided to become 'new clients' during the broadcast. They log onto Sky Poker and deposit some funds. Then they try to play some poker and discover their money has gone missing? Ooops!

How would that scenario affect Sky Poker's reputation?

The better option would be to make an announcement that the site was having some issues & use the ticker tape at the bottom of the screen to provide live updates on the situation / resolution.

All the best
  • edited October 2010
    i feel for everyone personally i only had about £6 which wasnt on my account but just left it as everyone else was going on about it knew would be sorted and it was well done sky! I agree should put on live show though as above if they signed up then they would not be happy and leave
  • edited October 2010
    i feel for everyone personally i only had about £60,000 which wasnt on my account but just left it as everyone else was going on about it knew would be sorted and it was well done sky! I agree should put on live show though as above if they signed up then they would not be happy and leave
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    FYP ;O)
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... : FYP ;O)
    Posted by debdobs_67

lol i wish miss run good :P x
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... : lol i wish miss run good :P x
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    lol,are you playin during the day today? if so get in that £2.20 @ 2.20pm it looks as though it is gonna get a really decent field and be a great laugh xx
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... : lol,are you playin during the day today? if so get in that £2.20 @ 2.20pm it looks as though it is gonna get a really decent field and be a great laugh xx
    Posted by debdobs_67

Love too but cant :( can only do forum get in trouble even for being on here silly work! lol

Good luck tho x
  • edited October 2010
    I didnt have any issue with my money last night, but did find it odd for the last hour of the bounty hunter last night they didn't say a word about the problems?

• edited October 2010
    In Response to What a load of impatient spoilt brats...:
    "Where's my money" "Give me my money back now" "They've stolen my money" "The site's rigged" "This is diabolical" Just some of the comments in the last hour... A sad indictment of the want it all now/5 minutes ago society that we live in. It's unfortunate - sky have apologised and they will correct the issue. Chill!
    Posted by darich
    I'ts obvious what colour your tongue is, Customer could'nt Care less have never ever answered the phone,30 mins whatever,I did think the money was safe,but being blocked out of tournaments because of Sky glitches whatever will make us ' impatient spoilt brats ' a tad upset. 
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: What a load of impatient spoilt brats... : lol I dunno Debs I'm a poker player I don't work in customer care/marketing, but it seems pretty obvious to me. Common sense ftw :)
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

Sorry but some of these posts are just too ludicrous to be believed ;o)