You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Weekend bets

2»

Comments

• edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Weekend bets:
    I had a free £10 bet to use on a single so I've lumped it on a 2-1 win for my boys against the barcodes this evening @ 9/1.
    Posted by silentbob
    !!!!!!
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Weekend bets : !!!!!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

JJ, click below & sign up to the loyalty bonus. All qualifying bets you've made since the start of the promotion will also be credited

FREE BETS FTW!!!

EDIT: You might have to copy & paste the link as the original one I posted linked to my account!!
  • edited October 2010
    6 Selections Chosen 1   Tottenham v Everton Backing:  The Draw 2   Birmingham v Blackpool Backing:  Birmingham 3   Wigan v Bolton Backing:  The Draw 4   Sunderland v Aston Villa Backing:  Sunderland 5   Liverpool v Blackburn Backing:  Liverpool 6   Stoke v Man Utd Backing:  Man Utd 6 x 5 folds at 70p 1 x 6 fold at 60p   = £4.80
    Posted by MP33

So far - so good. Having said that its always the favourites that let me down, but looking good
  • edited October 2010
    I had a free £10 bet to use on a single so I've lumped it on a 2-1 win for my boys against the barcodes this evening @ 9/1.
    Posted by silentbob
    as soon as i saw this post i thought "good lad jay" ;0)
  • edited October 2010

Usual on a sunday, gona for the teams I want to win, rather than what I think will happen (as they're all on tele)

So Celtic to win the derby, Stoke to beat United, Blackburn to hold Liverpool, and Arsenal to beat Man City.

£5 @ 135/1
  • edited October 2010
    Haven't put it on but .. Celtic Rangers Draw, Stoke Man United Draw, Liverpool to beat BBurn and City to beat Arsenal! 
  • edited October 2010
    6 Selections Chosen 1   Tottenham v Everton Backing:  The Draw 2   Birmingham v Blackpool Backing:  Birmingham 3   Wigan v Bolton Backing:  The Draw 4   Sunderland v Aston Villa Backing:  Sunderland 5   Liverpool v Blackburn Backing:  Liverpool 6   Stoke v Man Utd Backing:  Man Utd 6 x 5 folds at 70p 1 x 6 fold at 60p   = £4.80
    Posted by MP33
    Well done
  • edited October 2010
    Well done MP33. How much did you get?
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Weekend bets : So far - so good. Having said that its always the favourites that let me down, but looking good
    Posted by MP33

YESSSSSSSS     -  Cheers guys - I spent £40 laying some of it off but needn,t have bothered as they all came through

Won £305, so thats £260 profit - best footy result in a while - Well chuffed 

Ps - If anyones got a minute I,m needing votes for the Apprentice Comp on the "General chat". - someone who votes will also win free entry into one of  the T.O.T games 
  • edited October 2010
    In Response to Re: Weekend bets : YESSSSSSSS     -  Cheers guys - I spent £40 laying some of it off but needn,t have bothered as they all came through Won £305, so thats £260 profit - best footy result in a while - Well chuffed  Ps - If anyones got a minute I,m needing votes for the Apprentice Comp on the "General chat". - someone who votes will also win free entry into one of  the T.O.T games 
    Posted by MP33
    Good work mate. Yet again I managed to miss everything this weekend!

Don't think I'll bother looking at the form book for the next few weeks, just go on instinct.
  • edited October 2010

Had a fiver on Wolves at a ridic 8/1 to win @ United toneet.
  • edited October 2010

Newcastle and West Ham double tonight.

Another £5 @ 10 and abit to 1!

Gotta get 1 in sometime, law of averages.
  • edited October 2010
    You're a brave man lumping money on us JJ, although for obvious reasons I hope it comes in for you.

Tonight I've had a go on these:

West Ham/Stoke - Both to score
    Newcastle/Arsenal - Over 2.5 goals
    Celtic to beat St Johnstone (A)

It pays 3/1 but I'm due a winner
  • edited October 2010
    And as I finish writing that post Kenwyne Jones has put Stoke 1 up :(
  • edited October 2010
    GET IN

A winner at last. Now I love Scotty Parker even more!