You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Orfordable league standings after RD 8

2»

Comments

• edited August 2009

all i can say is go bazza  go  bazza 

• edited August 2009
    well done flash when i mensioned divs 2 u and u said u wud look into it gd man so far. now will it b 1 ove each every nite or like it is . great work m8 wayne
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable league standings after RD 8:
    well done flash when i mensioned divs 2 u and u said u wud look into it gd man so far. now will it b 1 ove each every nite or like it is . great work m8 wayne
    Posted by DELTA
    Hi mate, couldnt remember who had the idea for the divisions so well done for the idea... the trny schedule will stay as it is, 1 per night. 1 a night is enough work for me lol + its better to get one big trny than 3 small trnys IMO
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: Orfordable league standings after RD 8:
    In Response to Re: Orfordable league standings after RD 8 : Hi mate, couldnt remember who had the idea for the divisions so well done for the idea... the trny schedule will stay as it is, 1 per night. 1 a night is enough work for me lol + its better to get one big trny than 3 small trnys IMO
    Posted by FlashFlush
    totally agree. c u at the tables m8. oh was that a 1off last nite or is there more 6seaters planed? if so then the £2£22£2k may aswell be in the league.
  • edited August 2009
    Hi Charles
    I still think that the idea posted about just giving points for the top 40/50 places would simplest for you to sort out!
    Roy