You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

ORFORD'S MULTIBALL

Comments

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    gotta love orfords balls, multiball tables that is.

but yeh i will register prolly on wednesday afternoon
  • edited November 2010
    Nice one chaps. We are off and running!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL: The final week. Are you ready for SIX TABLES?!:
    Nice one chaps. We are off and running!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    10.28???????? ;)
  • edited November 2010
    Have enjoyed following this tourney. couldn't take part tho as I know I can't handle playing more than 2 at a time unfortunately. GL to all
  • edited November 2010
    btw Rich - the mega-zit didn't mar your gorgeousness :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL: The final week. Are you ready for SIX TABLES?!:
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL: The final week. Are you ready for SIX TABLES?! : 10.28???????? ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    Bad night, wet the bed I expect.
  • edited November 2010
    btw Rich - the mega-zit didn't mar your gorgeousness :)
    Posted by TiaDalma
    Thankyou Tia.

Thankfully it has practically disappeared now- a real 24 hour special. A bit like a Tikay anecdote then...

x
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL: The final week. Are you ready for SIX TABLES?! : Bad night, wet the bed I expect.
    Posted by Machka

Yes- the time, as you both correctly surmise, between my last two posts does not indicate that much sleep was had. In fact, I was arising early to go the gym.
    On a Sunday.
    Of my own free-will.
    I think I might be a bit mental. Will consult GP first thing tomorrow...
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL: The final week. Are you ready for SIX TABLES?! : Yes- the time as you both correctly surmise between my last two posts does not indicate that much sleep was had. In fact, I was arising early to go the gym. On a Sunday. Of my own free-will. I think I might be a bit mental. Will consult GP first thing tomorrow...
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    I think LM is a fully trained nurse, well if this picture is anything to go by.
  • edited November 2010
    I think I might be a bit mental. Will consult GP first thing tomorrow... Only a bit????? ;)
  • edited November 2010
    The download has entered the building!!!!

:)
  • edited November 2010
    Yes, be sure to put the download software to it's first big test this Wednesday night on Sky Poker by entering all six of my Multiball games at 7.30pm.

Think it can handle it? More importantly- think YOU can handle it?

See you there!
  • edited November 2010
    more importantly think you can final table an maybe win one maybe even 2 this week ?

cause looking at the board you have a chance if you can win 2 of them :P
  • edited November 2010
    Two nights left till Multiball Madness: The Final Chapter.

Don't forget to sign up to all six games- they're in the lobby now. And make sure you've downloaded the all-new all-singing all-dancing Sky Poker software to play it on too! :)
  • edited November 2010
    Rich i may only do 4 this week. See how the new donwload goes. Im strugling with a few things at the mo so re-assesing things.

Anyways, i plan on winning one, maybe two if i hit some cards. GRRR Whens my luckbox stage comming lol.
  • edited November 2010
    OK, so the build-up begins in earnest. We have less than 24 hours to reg up for this major event. It's loads of fun and it's quite possibly the best test you're ever going to give your new download software.

SIX TABLES AT THE SAME TIME!

The aim this week is to break last week's field of 51- despite increasing the number of tables and therefore the difficulty.

Here's the line-up so far with the Famous FIVE!

Darlomike2000  JARON2000  Machka2000  RICHORFORD2000  thomaslamb2000

• edited November 2010
    Six for six!

brimicombe2000  Darlomike2000  JARON2000  Machka2000  RICHORFORD2000  thomaslamb2000

• edited December 2010
    Thought I'd miss tonight as was our for a Christmas meal, but heavy snow has forced its cancellation - maybe it's an omen - I'm in!!
  • edited December 2010

I wanna have a crack, it's a pretty cheap way of testing 6 tables on the download over a 2 hour period (if all goes to plan)

But......

There's so many enter-able tournys now!!! 

How about a comp within a comp, with a Thursday night BH prize for the top aggregate score over the 6 games tonight? - Will encourage ppl to play (me) who have no chance in the league.

Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn  - will twist my arm :)

• edited December 2010
    Rich have we sorted out that 3D tv yet as a prize for most cashes?? lol

Take it out of santas sack and put it into rich's multiple sack!! haha ..Nobody will notice!
  • edited December 2010
    been practising on mini view.... getting used to it, so beware muahaha lol....
  • edited December 2010
    Ask and ye shall receive!!

I've twisted the arm of the nice man from marketing and I now have in my hands- THREE seats to the Santa's Sack tournament on the 28th December!

Yes, these are seats that money cannot buy- you have to be lucky to have won them in the main events.

Once in Santa's sack you are playing a fantastic tourney with loads of game-show style prizes on offer incldung Ipads and 3D TVs!!!

The winner of those 3 seatswill be the 3 players who cash the highest amount of money across tonight's 6 tournaments in total.

That will be irrespective of what has been cashed in previous weeks- although of course the main league will still stand for the SPT seat etc.

So, what are you waiting for? The ultimate incentive to play the multiballs has arrived! Get regging now in the lobby!!!!!

• edited December 2010
    The dirty DOZEN!

1981MATT2000

brimicombe2000

darich2000

Darlomike2000

JARON2000

lucky777772000

Machka2000

mickjenn12000

Ploppy332000

pomfrittes2000

RICHORFORD2000

thomaslamb2000
  • edited December 2010
    did u say get rigging rich?

Im in, but if you rig it i wont support u afterwards lol. Afterall you only won it last week because i cheered you onto victory ;)
  • edited December 2010
    Oh yes- the main league will come to an epic climax tonight for the SPT seat, Primo and Open Rebuy- but meantime to make sure EVERYONE has got something to aim for- we're wiping the slate clean for another competiton.

On the 28th December - Sky Poker are hosting their annual Santa's sack- a poker MTT with some amazing prizes....

Here they are:

1st- A 3D TV

2nd- An Ipad

3rd- A Blu-Ray Home Cinema

4th-An XBox Kinect Bundle

5th- A digital camera

6th- An SPT seat

Seriously, how good is that? I want to play in this myself- I'd happily take any of those prizes. (Hint for anyone wishing to buy me a Christmas present this year ;) )

You can't purchase seats into this comp- you have to be lucky enough to knock out Sky Santa, Sky Rudolph or Sky Elf from one of our main events between now and Chrimbo.

But- now you have a chance to use your poker edge to gain entry!

Prove yourself to be in the top 3 best tonight in my six tounaments of Multiballs and you're in.

The Top 3 players to cash across all six tourneys will win immediately the se spot-prizes as well as add to their totals in themain league.

Get reggin' and good luck!!!

• edited December 2010
    Lucky for some tonight...................13!
    1981MATT2000  
    brimicombe2000  
    darich2000  
    Darlomike2000  
    JARON2000  
    lucky777772000  
    Machka2000  
    mickjenn12000  
    Ploppy332000  
    pomfrittes2000  
    RICHORFORD2000  
    The_Don902000  
    thomaslamb2000
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL:Two hours to go! And news just in- Top 3 cashers in tonight's games only will win seats to Santa's Sack!!!:
    Oh yes- the main league will come to an epic climax tonight for the SPT seat, Primo and Open Rebuy- but meantime to make sure EVERYONE has got something to aim for- we're wiping the slate clean for another competiton. On the 28th December - Sky Poker are hosting their annual Santa's sack- a poker MTT with some amazing prizes.... Here they are: 1st- A 3D TV 2nd- An Ipad 3rd- A Blu-Ray Home Cinema 4th-An XBox Kinect Bundle 5th- A digital camera 6th- An SPT seat Seriously, how good is that? I want to play in this myself- I'd happily take any of those prizes. (Hint for anyone wishing to buy me a Christmas present this year ;) ) You can't purchase seats into this comp- you have to be lucky enough to knock out Sky Santa, Sky Rudolph or Sky Elf from one of our main events between now and Chrimbo. But- now you have a chance to use your poker edge to gain entry! Prove yourself to be in the top 3 best tonight in my six tounaments of Multiballs and you're in. The Top 3 players to cash across all six tourneys will win immediately the se spot-prizes as well as add to their totals in themain league. Get reggin' and good luck!!!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Wow looking at that i just realised how much multiballs really has gave me something to do on a wednessday night.

BRING BACK RICH'S BALLS

Anyways again at those prizes, jeez if i get in im finnishing 6th. I cant garentee to win it and i dont want the rest of the prizes lol.
  • edited December 2010
    In Response to Re: ORFORD'S MULTIBALL:Two hours to go! And news just in- Top 3 cashers in tonight's games only will win seats to Santa's Sack!!!:
    Lucky for some tonight................... 13! 1981MATT 2000     brimicombe 2000     darich 2000     Darlomike 2000     JARON 2000     lucky77777 2000     Machka 2000     mickjenn1 2000     Ploppy33 2000     pomfrittes 2000     RICHORFORD 2000     The_Don90 2000     thomaslamb 2000
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Hi Rich,

I've just sent you an email, can you check it please!

Thank You

Good luck everyone 6-tabling tonight

Regards

Adam
  • edited December 2010
    90 minutes to the starting pistol-

We have 15 runners and I'm confident tonight we will beat last week's field of 51.

Test the new download software by playing all 6 Multiball tourneys at once and win some top prizes!

1981MATT2000

brimicombe2000

darich2000

Darlomike2000

JARON2000

LnarinOO2000

lucky777772000

Machka2000

MAXALLY2000

mickjenn12000

Ploppy332000

pomfrittes2000