You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Emilyegg Banned

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Emilyegg Banned:
    Its gay
    Posted by Neildown
    Why ? He was a really funny guy ! Can you direct me to the offending post or has it been deleted ? What a shame. You need a bit of humour to lighten the tone sometimes.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Emilyegg Banned:
    In Response to Emilyegg Banned : Why ? He was a really funny guy ! Can you direct me to the offending post or has it been deleted ? What a shame. You need a bit of humour to lighten the tone sometimes.
    Posted by shelski
    I think he mocked sunderland and Steve Bruce is a close friend of Sky Rich
  • edited November 2010
    Who am I supposed to mock on Sunday now?

Pfffttt.

Bring back The Egg!
  • edited November 2010

BRING BACK THE EGG

• edited November 2010
    BRING BACK THE EGG
    Posted by lucy4
    NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICE !!!!!    :)
  • edited November 2010
    IS THIS TRUE?

IF SO RESURRECT THE EGG AT ONCE!!!

F-k Mi OL BOOTS!! With all this Banning, sulking & walking out, there will bo no-one left apart from DoHHHHH!!!!!
  • edited November 2010

Yea as above ^^^^^^^^^^^

I replied to your PM EE but apparently you can't receive them???

You can't be chat banned on the tables? So Ill keep player searching you when I'm online and tell you in chat what I said in the PM.

Initiative ftw !!
  • edited November 2010
    ResurrEGGtion For The Win!!
  • edited November 2010
    TO MANY PLAYER,S GONE MISSING OR BANNED,NOW EMILYEGG, GUESS IM NEXT ON SKY,S LIST.TIME TO GET RID OF THAT PAIGE
  • edited November 2010
    TO MANY PLAYER,S GONE MISSING OR BANNED,NOW EMILYEGG, GUESS IM NEXT ON SKY,S LIST.TIME TO GET RID OF THAT PAIGE
    Posted by paige55
    OUTRAGEOUS!! BAN paige55 NOW!!! & RE-BAN that cheeky logdon!!
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    I can`t believe that they have banned one of the best on
    the forum.
    We should ban Sky from our Poker.

ALL THOSE IN FAVOUR SAY I....
  • edited November 2010
    I.........has had a St Joan Moment........

.....An apparition has appeared to me, glowing brightly, spouting 'drivel' with a sort of Scottish accent!!

The figure had a black & white striped top on, meybe newcastle me thinks, it had a halo, dulled, and slightly acock, as a punished Angel would wear!!

It had no face, man nor woman, but an oval shaped head, smooth & shell-like, with a little red lion stamped on one side!!

I could not make out clearly its mad 'ramblings' but it seemed to be spouting.....

"I am watching you all....For the win!!"

O LORD, what can this mean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited November 2010
    OH MY GOODNESS I AM AFRAID,VERY AFRAID,I THOUGHT HALOWEEN WAS OVER,PLEASE TELL ME MR HITMAN RV THAT FREDDY THE SLASHER WONT COME AFTER ME.I WONT SLEEP TONIGHT NOW. THANK,S SO MUCH HITMAN FOR THE INFO.MY DOOR,S ARE LOCKED
  • edited November 2010
    OH MY GOODNESS I AM AFRAID,VERY AFRAID,I THOUGHT HALOWEEN WAS OVER,PLEASE TELL ME MR HITMAN RV THAT FREDDY THE SLASHER WONT COME AFTER ME.I WONT SLEEP TONIGHT NOW. THANK,S SO MUCH HITMAN FOR THE INFO.MY DOOR,S ARE LOCKED
    Posted by paige55
    Pray silence young paige, be at ease, for it was not Freddie who appeared before me, i assure you!!

I know not of any ill that this ghastly apparition may hold against you, but if you have guilt or concern, take care.....for who knows........someone may certainly wake with EGG on their face!!

Now all, care to wash the blood from their hands, get rid spot, be gone! None maybe safe in this Kingdom, case the Poultry Forest doth rise up and come toward Skypoker castle!

HUBBLE BUBBLE TOIL & TROUBLE, MAY HANDS BE DEALT & RIVER BUBBLE!!!

Lady MacBeth For The Win !!
  • edited November 2010
    This is ludicrous!

When i find out who banned this lovely cuddly (slightly overweight)man i am going to slap them about.... unless its a girl, in which case il get my Mum to sort it

• edited November 2010
    This is ludicrous! When i find out who banned this lovely cuddly (slightly overweight)man i am going to slap them about.... unless its a girl, in which case il get my Mum to sort it
    Posted by Neildown
    Noooooooooooooo!

pee ing through skymods letterbox.

F.T.W

• edited November 2010
    So your chat banned on the tables and he is banned from the forum?

its like the start to a romantic film...
  • edited November 2010
    HITMAN RV FTW XXX GREAT POST,YOU ARE MY ANGEL
  • edited November 2010
    BE STILL MY SILENT HEART,FOR THE EGG HAS CAST A SPELL AND SKY POKER IS NO MORE. HE WILL RETURN WITH STORIES PLENTY,NO LONGER WILL THE EGG FOREST BE EMPTY
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Emilyegg Banned : Why ? He was a really funny guy ! Can you direct me to the offending post or has it been deleted ? What a shame. You need a bit of humour to lighten the tone sometimes.
    Posted by shelski
    Alas, my dear shelski, the one we called the egg had a skeleton in his closet. A terrible dark secret that stained his heart. He tried his best to hide it, he tried the best to live a normal life in the face of such shame. Unfortunately, the facts were irrefutable. Em was, I can barely bear to even utter the word but I must, a JAMBO.

As such the Sky Mods had little choice really for it is an unwritten law of all that is holy that all things jambo-esque must never be allowed to pollute the waters of normal society. A harsh decision I'll agree, for even a hardened nemesis of all things jambo-esque like myself had a soft spot for the writings of 'ol Em. Alas, for the greater good of society, the decision is correct.

Sky Mods FTW!

GGTTH!

;-)

• edited November 2010
    A Jambo??? Please explain, am intrigued LOL

FULLER PICTURE FOR THE WIN!!
  • edited November 2010
    another one banned, blimey this is taking the mick! dont know reasons so cant comment but emilyegg is a forum regular and will be missed

RIP THEEGG

WHO Next?..........IT could be you! so get tip-toeing people, how pu is still about i dont know :P
  • edited November 2010
    A Jambo??? Please explain, am intrigued LOL FULLER PICTURE FOR THE WIN!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    he supports Heart of Midlothean  ie. hearts = jam tarts = jambos
  • edited November 2010
    not commented on this yet,bin abit emotional for me lately what with me father-in law and now me mum.anyway rob,he,s a rayte good lad,so he got abit excited on sunday with the result on sunday(what mag wouldnt) and he probably ad a few,i know he treads close to the edge wi the mods but hes never bin that bad(i maybe wrong here cuz i dont actually no why he is banned)but but he puts a tremendous amount of imput into this forum and hes willing to help too.
    now im a strong lad and im having a tough time with work and finances and ill get through it but rob PMed me to offer advice and some confidence he even gave me links for a job to get trained up and all the details nobody as ever done that for me but rob did, he,s got a heart of gold thanks rob
    ill miss ya rob hope your back soon

emilyegg ftw
  • edited November 2010
    not commented on this yet,bin abit emotional for me lately what with me father-in law and now me mum.anyway rob,he,s a rayte good lad,so he got abit excited on sunday with the result on sunday(what mag wouldnt) and he probably ad a few,i know he treads close to the edge wi the mods but hes never bin that bad(i maybe wrong here cuz i dont actually no why he is banned)but but he puts a tremendous amount of imput into this forum and hes willing to help too. now im a strong lad and im having a tough time with work and finances and ill get through it but rob PMed me to offer advice and some confidence he even gave me links for a job to get trained up and all the details nobody as ever done that for me but rob did, he,s got a heart of gold thanks rob ill miss ya rob hope your back soon emilyegg ftw
    Posted by stokefc
    hear hear stokey!

emilyegg ftw
  • edited November 2010
    not commented on this yet,bin abit emotional for me lately what with me father-in law and now me mum.anyway rob,he,s a rayte good lad,so he got abit excited on sunday with the result on sunday(what mag wouldnt) and he probably ad a few,i know he treads close to the edge wi the mods but hes never bin that bad(i maybe wrong here cuz i dont actually no why he is banned)but but he puts a tremendous amount of imput into this forum and hes willing to help too. now im a strong lad and im having a tough time with work and finances and ill get through it but rob PMed me to offer advice and some confidence he even gave me links for a job to get trained up and all the details nobody as ever done that for me but rob did, he,s got a heart of gold thanks rob ill miss ya rob hope your back soon emilyegg ftw
    Posted by stokefc
    All well and good. But still. He was a Jambo.

Seriously, what you've written doesn't surprise me. Em has always struck me as an all round good, eh, egg. Yes, he flew close to the sun on occasion but in my life experience those types often have bigger hearts than the all-too-easily offended moral f####n majority.

No idea what he was banned for but hopefully it's temporary.

Bring back The Egg!
  • edited November 2010
    The EGG has been banned for 6 months!!! what a joke and in typical EGG style he said happy Easter to all. He will be missed, one of only a handful of good contributors to these pages, who make them worth reading.
  • edited November 2010
    The EGG has been banned for 6 months!!! what a joke and in typical EGG style he said happy Easter to all. He will be missed, one of only a handful of good contributors to these pages, who make them worth reading.
    Posted by lucy4
    Happy Easter Road I think he meant. And it will be. But not for him.

6 months??!! Seriously?

What did he do?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Emilyegg Banned : Happy Easter Road I think he meant. And it will be. But not for him. 6 months??!! Seriously? What did he do?
    Posted by bandini
    Yep 6 months, all for being a little bit to enthusiastic with his comments about the newcastle V sunderland match at the weekend. Daphne FTW.