You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Evening chaps - full details of the Neighbour's pub in its various guises:

1986-1994 The Waterhole
    1994-1996 Chez Chez
    1996-2005 Lou's Place
    2005-2007 Scarlets
    2007 - Charlies

• edited November 2010
    Anneliese Hartman ftw chaps!! ;-)
  • edited November 2010
    Hi Guys loving the show.

I was at a Man City match a while ago now and in goal was Kasper Schmeichel son of the great dane Peter Schmeichel, Kasper to say the least was not having a very good game and i decided i was going to yell out a few chosen words towards him, as i was doing this someone soon pointed out that his father Peter was sat two rows back from me i turned to look as i thought they where joking and he was indeed their starring back with the most fearsum stare.

Ps, Rich i am thinking of playing the Primo Sunday any chance of paying us in and if i cash i'll pay your back and is Ed wearing pants this evening??
  • edited November 2010
    Many moons ago whilst living in the Bahrain as a kid,we saw tottenham thrash the local team(Al hid? i think)when on pre season tour and my mum went into their changing room all bold as brass and got ossie ardiles,gary mabutt and ricky villas signature amongst others, and she said they were nearly all starkers when signing the autograph book having come out the showers!!!! She said ricky villa was very latin charmer whatever that means(i don't want to know!)She doesn't follow any sport and i support Arsenal so maybe wasn't as appreciative as maybe she expected!Sorry mum.
  • edited November 2010
    alan dale also had a 5 minute scene with harrison ford in the latest indiana jones movie and was in entourage
  • edited November 2010
    susan kennedy for the win chaps

throw in libbie kennedy for the double win literally
  • edited November 2010
    Caroline & Christina Alessi
  • edited November 2010
    Do you remember Daphne from neighbours she was original talent (used to out with des the bank manager way batting above his level!!!!!)But what about "plain Jane" who used to go out with mike(guy Pierce) who all thought was ugly until superman lik,e she took her glasses off and was then no longer a munter! Good show guys .Dave
  • edited November 2010

Natalie Bassingthwaighte Bassingthwaighte is the female lead in new Australian band Rogue Traders.
    Stephanie McIntosh- can't remember what she did but was deffo in a band!

Maggie ftw! remember when she died when i was a kid, wasn'r too happy....

• edited November 2010
    guy pierce who played.... hmm. someone.... in neighbours was in la confidential with kim basinger which seems like a lovely working enviroment :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread:
    susan kennedy for the win chaps throw in libbie kennedy for the double win literally
    Posted by barnsie
    what about the receptionist that Karl had a thing with.  she was amazing

oh and how has Holly Valance not been mentioned yet.  she alone means that mid 90s/early 00s Neighbours />>>>>> oldie neighbours
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread:
    In Response to Re: The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread : what about the receptionist that Karl had a thing with.  she was amazing oh and how has Holly Valance not been mentioned yet.  she alone means that mid 90s/early 00s Neighbours /> />>>>> oldie neighbours
    Posted by scotty77

what about the receptionist that Karl had a thing with

Sarah Beaumont - agreed!!
  • edited November 2010
    I know this is unrelated to the tournament, but I was wondering if you do any big Omaha tournaments? I'm a much better omaha player than texas (including going from a £30 to £580 on one stack on tuesday :P - and that was actually my first go at omaha)
  • edited November 2010
    Good shout scotty ! Holly Valance ftw (who is now engaged to a 31 yr old Billionaire)She must of suffered in a previous life or something.Oh and just remembered was in the brilliant prison break on sky in the first season. 
  • edited November 2010
    Hi Rich AND Ed great show as always.

quite a few years back my youngh cousin got some tickets to see a cricket match and as i was the only other cricket lover in out family, i agreed to take him along to hove for the sussex v hamshire encounter...he was very exciteda as it was the first game he had been to, he had an autograph book with him ready for the intervals to get some autographs...

when lunch arrived he sprinted on to the pitch to get the autograph of his favourite player he went up and shyly and quietly asked if his book could be signed to which he was told the player wass tired and didnt have the time, this left my cousin in floods of tears as this guy was his hero, after that he took up football but during his first season he broke his leg in 2 places and has not played sport since......so just think if Ed Giddins was not so rude his leg would not of broke and he may well still be pursuing his dream of playing cricket for england...instead he works at tescos....SHAME ON YOU ED
  • edited November 2010
    tv hand just shown - 

was obv trying to isolate for bounty

plus stayorgo was playing every hand up to that point

• edited November 2010
    Great show guys, thanks for showing one of my hands, even though it was a loosing one !. Terrible timing for that QQ vs JJ !.  Managed to hang on and cash for £76.35, not bad from a £1.60 sat.

Hopefully will manage to sat in again next week.

• edited November 2010
    christ cant believe it was more than 11 years ago but it was

time flies when your servicing minor celebs  so to speak

great show guys
  • edited November 2010
    What about the Italian twins that worked for Paul Robinson?

Ed Giddins = GOD
  • edited November 2010
    Caroline and Christine Alessi
  • edited November 2010

not exactly minor, but bumped into Colin Montgomerie in a Fish restaurant in Mallaig, west of Scotland about 15 years ago.

Also met Mel Gibson whilst he was filming Braveheart

Great show guys, yellows for the cup!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    That Charlene used to be nice, whatever happened to her?
  • edited November 2010
    I bumped into Nick Faldo on the same day after his course record 63 in The Open in Sandwich. I shook his hand and touched greatness.

Great show guys!
  • edited November 2010
    if i ever find myself foldin aces pre vs 1 oppo in any situation i think its time to give it up imo lol
  • edited November 2010
    In response to folding Aces Preflop.
    I'm actually not sure - obviously you're ahead preflop - but obviously they can be cracked.
    If you put them on AK or similar, definite call.
    Pockets, I'm not sure because ovbiously it's your tournament life on the line.
    I think purely because the fact that it's first hand, I would fold - but if it was later in the tournament where the stacks are totally different, I'd call.
  • edited November 2010
    Great show guys,

I'm folding aces everyday of the week pre flop ........... your only gonna double up a short stack so early on and in 3 hours down the line its gonna be an insignificant stack to have won in the big scheme of things
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys hope the show has been great, just got back in looking forward to last hour ish, at least i can bluff on domineos, if only i can change it to poker, lol
  • edited November 2010
    in BvB AA is a snap call for me, even in WSOP ME.

an early double up enables us a cushion on the rest of the table, we can then take a bad beat or 2 while still having a stack...at sometime in the tournie we are gonna be flipping/have to make a tough call with just one pair or something...an early double up somewhat reduces this risk to us.

• edited November 2010
    in BvB AA is a snap call for me, even in WSOP ME. an early double up enables us a cushion on the rest of the table, we can then take a bad beat or 2 while still having a stack...at sometime in the tournie we are gonna be flipping/have to make a tough call with just one pair or something...an early double up somewhat reduces this risk to us.
    Posted by scotty77
    + 1

if we are are lookin for tht early double up in an MTT what better chance u get than aces first hand v 1 oppo pre flop i cant understand why any1 would fold tbh.
  • edited November 2010
    when i lived in North Wales i use to workin a restaurant one summer Bucks Fizz were performing in the local butlins.Every other sunday they use to come for a meal after thier performance by the end of the summer i was on first name basis with Cheryl Baker