You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread

13»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    You should never change the way you play because of the stakes you are playing. So unless you fold AA in this situation when playing any tourney then you should be calling. Just because of the big buyin you should not be changing the way you play, even if it is the deepest of deep stack tourneys.
  • edited November 2010
    got to admit the best celeb i met was 17yrs ago, that was miss piggy we WILL be married for 13 yrs in janaury ( you can say misses is worse ) i`m her mr bean with beer gut ?
  • edited November 2010
    lot of people making the stipulation that they would never fold aces against one op in this situation, or any other for that matter. Two? Three? How many opponents would it take?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread:
    lot of people making the stipulation that they would never fold aces against one op in this situation, or any other for that matter. Two? Three? How many opponents would it take?
    Posted by RedHouse
    not even if the whole table and the dealer went all in lol
  • edited November 2010
    Hoddle will pay for that kind of behaviour in the next life IMO.
  • edited November 2010

i snap call the ace ace pre.. if i get beat then so be it.. if i folded i would be thinking what if for the rest of my life unless i went on 2 win

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread:
    Posted by RedHouse
    not even if the whole table and the dealer went all in lol
  • edited November 2010
    Well done Hurst
  • edited November 2010
    Thankyou scott. and thanks to every one who railed tonight, even though most of you were routing for dylan :o). he bossed the final table pretty much and luckily when it got to heads up i felt i played very well and had a couple good hands to boot. had 2 hands during the final table where i got very lucky. A5 vs AJ etc where i binked a 5 and 6-7 vs A7 where i binked a 6 on the river. but overall i played some very good poker tonight. made some nitty folds which i felt won me the tourny. i avoided any big clashes where i was a massive underdog and got my money in ahead nearly everytime (apart from the mentioned hands) i feel my game has gotten so much better, and i folded hands i would previously have just donked off my stack with (calling allins with J-K etc) well played everyone! 

Hursty
  • edited November 2010
    Thankyou scott. and thanks to every one who railed tonight, even though most of you were routing for dylan :o). he bossed the final table pretty much and luckily when it got to heads up i felt i played very well and had a couple good hands to boot. had 2 hands during the final table where i got very lucky. A5 vs AJ etc where i binked a 5 and 6-7 vs A7 where i binked a 6 on the river. but overall i played some very good poker tonight. made some nitty folds which i felt won me the tourny. i avoided any big clashes where i was a massive underdog and got my money in ahead nearly everytime (apart from the mentioned hands) i feel my game has gotten so much better, and i folded hands i would previously have just donked off my stack with (calling allins with J-K etc) well played everyone!  Hursty
    Posted by hurst05
    WD m8 and vwp, If i couldn't win I was glad that it was you. 
    You got lucky with the hands you stated above m8, but well need luck and I got plenty of it myself as well, it's part of the course :) 

I think i came to the table 6/6 and you 5/6 so we both done well in the end :) 
    Ty to all on the rail, entertaining as always lol but very much appreciated :) 
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The all-new £15,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter with Rich and Ed- the official live show thread : WD m8 and vwp, If i couldn't win I was glad that it was you.  You got lucky with the hands you stated above m8, but well need luck and I got plenty of it myself as well, it's part of the course :)  I think i came to the table 6/6 and you 5/6 so we both done well in the end :)  Ty to all on the rail, entertaining as always lol but very much appreciated :) 
    Posted by dylan12
    i was going to start questioning why luck hasnt started to even itself out but thankfully i got some of my own tonight. no option in the hand against you, after the horrific bluff gone wrong lol :). my first big win on sky, hopefully more to come :o
  • edited November 2010
    Well done Hursty and Luckbox12

Chuffed the two of you got to heads-up. Just gutted we didn;t quite have enough time on TV to cover it. Was rooting for you both though.

And thanks to everyone who posted on here. You guys are the best when it comes to comedy stories for the shows.

:)
  • edited November 2010
    Well done Hursty and Luckbox12 Chuffed the two of you got to heads-up. Just gutted we didn;t quite have enough time on TV to cover it. Was rooting for you both though. And thanks to everyone who posted on here. You guys are the best when it comes to comedy stories for the shows. :)
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Yup, and you are good at thinking up great show titles ;)
  • edited November 2010
    cheers rich, was good fun watching the show, got a comedy pairing in you and mr giddins.