You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You Learn Something New Everyday

Comments

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday:
    In Response to Re: ......anyway Ricky it shows ur a gent 
    Posted by xFALLENx

You wouldn't say that if you'd seen his original user ID, lol ;-)

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : and the 80's is very 'in' atm......anyway Ricky it shows ur a gent and not afraid 2 b nice x
    Posted by xFALLENx

In where? besides i am modern man! u know cooking cleaning that type of nonsense
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : You wouldn't say that if you'd seen his original user ID, lol ;-)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    It can never be wrong to name oneself after his two favourite things can it?
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : It can never be wrong to name oneself after his two favourite things can it?
    Posted by RickyVilla
    Beer and Football? oh wait I remember what you were called, you naughty man lol
  • edited August 2009
    MARY POPPINS Thankfully Bbrother is ending next year FOREVER ;) but... main thing is to have fun Lisa and enjoy your time at the tables. Taking the advice already mentioned re: bankroll management will allow you to not get too angry if you do take bad beats. The you will enjoy it even more. See you at the tables, Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Comeon Guys its not that bad
    U have 2 admit it was funny when Lisa had 2 eat the pig eyes and when david had 2 clean teeth with smelly cheese( I have a cruel sense of humour) anyway we r getting off the subjct of learning something new everyday...need 2 kno more info feel like im getting dumber with every minute....lol
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do! 
    Posted by Sky_Rich

It's out there ..... somewhere ..... :-)

• edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Comeon Guys its not that bad U have 2 admit it was funny when Lisa had 2 eat the pig eyes and when david had 2 clean teeth with smelly cheese( I have a cruel sense of humour) anyway we r getting off the subjct of learning something new everyday...need 2 kno more info feel like im getting dumber with every minute....lol
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Hi Lisa

Poker is easy to learn, but takes a lifetime to master, you could do worse than watch Sky Poker channel 865 when there is a tournament running live, you can watch and learn from the presenters and analysts who do the shows who offer there opinions on hands that have been played and use the things thjey say that would suite your style of play, I have only been playing a year and have learned so much from the presenters and analysts and asking questions on the forum, so never ever feel dumb.

Take care
  • edited August 2009
    so this is what you get up to , when im away for a few hours.theres me working my cotten socks off so that my avatar is the right way up and i have to come home to this. im shocked young lady.
  • edited August 2009
    so this is what you get up to , when im away for a few hours.theres me working my cotten socks off so that my avatar is the right way up and i have to come home to this. im shocked young lady.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    LOLOLOL what have i done? Its good 2 share x
  • edited August 2009
    lol , glad you have had a nice welcome in the forum . and well done getting those points together , you took youre time , lol.
  • edited August 2009
    lol , glad you have had a nice welcome in the forum . and well done getting those points together , you took youre time , lol.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    THANKYOU AND CHEEKY MARE.....LOL!!!!
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Ahh so you sorted it eventually?!

Invoice to follow...... lol

• edited August 2009
    hope you dont charge by how long it took me ?!! 
  • edited August 2009
    noseybank kindly helped me yesterday .....   thanks again.  now im all up for learning ,even if nothing gets me quicker on tilt then sorting things out on the laptop. tbh, i get into a foul mood within minutes. and i mean foul. if it wasnt for poker i wouldnt be online . i have done several computer courses but .... so,was wondering if somebody would like to put me on tilt again.im all calm now. would like to learn the follwing today ....... how do i get that orangi thing up,that shows to what post you are responding .and how do you just show some bits etc.....  feel free , ruin my day !!!  
  • edited August 2009
    noseybank kindly helped me yesterday .....   thanks again.  now im all up for learning ,even if nothing gets me quicker on tilt then sorting things out on the laptop. tbh, i get into a foul mood within minutes. and i mean foul. if it wasnt for poker i wouldnt be online . i have done several computer courses but .... so,was wondering if somebody would like to put me on tilt again.im all calm now. would like to learn the follwing today ....... how do i get that orangi thing up,that shows to what post you are responding .and how do you just show some bits etc.....  feel free , ruin my day !!!  
    Posted by PILLOWMAN

hey,

to get 'the orange box' just click 'reply to this post' that appears underneath every comment in the forum. choose the one you want to respond to, click reply (this will then appear in your text inputer) hit return on your keyboard a few time (so your not over-writing) then type your reply.

when making a reply (if you want) you can also edit what will appear in the orange box by deleting certain things in the original post you are replying to.

give this all a try - if you are still finding it hard just shout up and i will be happy to talk you through again

all the best and good luck

Rich
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Sorry huni cant help u with any of ur questions.....Im clueless 2......lol......dont even kno what tilt means....share plz and will b 4ever in ur debt......:) x
  • edited August 2009

welcome to the community lisa enjoy
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : hey, to get 'the orange box' just click 'reply to this post' that appears underneath every comment in the forum. choose the one you want to respond to, click reply (this will then appear in your text inputer) hit return on your keyboard a few time (so your not over-writing) then type your reply. when making a reply (if you want) you can also edit what will appear in the orange box by deleting certain things in the original post you are replying to. give this all a try - if you are still finding it hard just shout up and i will be happy to talk you through again all the best and good luck Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich

youre a star rich , thankyou very much . have managed the editing before and will try the rest again.and im still in a good mood !!! great ,now i can return to the tables and continue my loosing run ...... with a smile on my face. all the best and thanks again.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Sorry huni cant help u with any of ur questions.....Im clueless 2......lol......dont even kno what tilt means....share plz and will b 4ever in ur debt......:) x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    lol . you playing blonde again . works for me. dont worry bout about going on tilt , blondes cant go on tilt !!!!!!
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Sorry huni cant help u with any of ur questions.....Im clueless 2......lol......dont even kno what tilt means....share plz and will b 4ever in ur debt......:) x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    2 late huni ive found out already.... u missed a great opportunity x
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : 2 late huni ive found out already.... u missed a great opportunity x
    Posted by xFALLENx
    whatever happened to nosey ????  just vanished,the poor fella.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : whatever happened to nosey ????  just vanished,the poor fella.
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    My Gun found him (ohhhh sorry wrong discussion.......lol)
  • edited August 2009
    Posted by xFALLENx
    Hi Lisa

Well in your original post you said you get tired and narky, or someone has beaten you AA with a lose call well, when you get upset and think I HAVE HAD ENOUGH and push "All In" with your chips, that is going on tilt.

Hope this makes sence.
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : lol . you playing blonde again . works for me. dont worry bout about going on tilt , blondes cant go on tilt !!!!!!
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy, usually resulting in the player becoming over-aggressive. This term is closely associated with steam and some consider the terms equivalent, but 'steam' typically carries more anger and intensity.[1]

SO WHY CANT BLONDES DO IT ?  UR BLONDEST
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Hi Lisa Well in your original post you said you get tired and narky, or someone has beaten you AA with a lose call well, when you get upset and think I HAVE HAD ENOUGH and push "All In" with your chips, that is going on tilt. Hope this makes sence.
    Posted by acebarry10
    THANKOU BARRY X
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Tilt is a poker term for a state of mental confusion or frustration in which a player adopts a less than optimal strategy , usually resulting in the player becoming over- aggressive . This term is closely associated with steam and some consider the terms equivalent, but 'steam' typically carries more anger and intensity. [ 1 ] SO WHY CANT BLONDES DO IT ?  UR BLONDEST
    Posted by xFALLENx
    think i just heard nosey calling me . yep , the footies started ,c y later .
  • edited August 2009
    welcome lisa fancy a game ove strip poker. no point in messing about babe with small talk lol x wayne.
  • edited August 2009
    welcome lisa fancy a game ove strip poker. no point in messing about babe with small talk lol x wayne.
    Posted by DELTA
    Give me time 2 stop laughing and will think about hehe
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : Give me time 2 stop laughing and will think about hehe
    Posted by xFALLENx
    cheeky madam.x
  • edited August 2009
    In Response to Re: You Learn Something New Everyday : cheeky madam.x
    Posted by DELTA
    Moi cheeky, nearly chocked on my diet coke then x