You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
Good evening guys and girls......

After having given Orford a scalding for being late, I now find myself writing his show thread...siiiiighhhhhh.

So, what do we have in store for you this evening???

Firstly, we will be catching up with last weeks Bounty Hunter winner Jamie Hurst aka Hurst05, as attempts to defend his BH crown......We will also be bringing you ALL the footage from the Blackpool leg of Sky Poker Tour......AND a Sky Poker exclusive interview with WSOP champion, Jonathan Duhamel.

Tonight see's the birth of 'Orford's Disastermind' - our new poker quiz. 'How do I take part?' I hear you asking....funny you should ask.......all you have to do is email
skyopen@bskyb.com with your alias, your real name and your phone number and I shall personally randomly select a few of you throughout this evenings show.  Tonight's winner will gain free entry into next week's Bounty Hunter AND get the chance to play the quiz again next week and defend their crown.

Now tonight Rich & Ed's topic of discussion is....'What is the best surprise you have every had?' - funny or serious, we want to hear your stories, so get them in now and YOU could win tonight's fantastic prize (we'll reveal what it is at the top of the show.

So what are you waiting for?  Get tuned into channel 865 now, and get yourself over to the lobby and get registering for tonight's £15K GTD Bounty Hunter if you havent already!

Comments

• edited November 2010
    i am in from a £1.60 sat

looking forward to it
    gl all
  • edited November 2010
    Great, I'll see you at 8pm.  As will Chirpy who can't go wrong tonight!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread:
    i am in from a £1.60 sat looking forward to it gl all
    Posted by silver8ack

Me too :)
  • edited November 2010
    im in for 1.60 too! Cant wait! 1st time in the £33 buyin one. :D
  • edited November 2010
    When i was going out with my husband i thought the last thing on his mind would be marriage being so young.  But to my surprise hubby asked me to marry him and while being sick in a bowl at the same time(drunk).  Then declaring we could get engaged after his next car.  I never really knew if this was a good or bad surprise, but all ended well.
  • edited November 2010

Hey rich and Ed. I gave my mum and neighbour the greatest surprise they ever had a long time ago. I was 9 years old and I had skipped school, thinking I had a day on the playstation one I settled in for the day, little to my knowledge my mum had only gone shopping and returned home.
     So,  I hid upstairs and sat on my bed, I couldnt leave my bed because the floor boards were really creeky and she'd knew I hadn't gone to school if she caught me. 
       Unfortunately the harsh mistress that is mother nature kicked in and i needed to dominate one (drop a poo poo) but my dilemma was I couldnt leave the bed. Luckily I found a plastic bag provided by tescos, and dropped a douche in it.
     I then didn't know what to do with it, so i tossed the bag  into my   neighbours garden, i thought it was hilarious, unfortuantely my neighbour saw me throw something into his garden and went out to check it. 
     He didn't seen too impressed and knocked on my door I got caught not going to school and doing a poop in a bag, everyone was surprised! especially my mum and the neighbour!!

• edited November 2010
    i am in from a £1.60 sat looking forward to it gl all
    Posted by silver8ack
    Me too Silver, gl all,
    ps: give's ur chips
  • edited November 2010
    Good luck to you all :)
  • edited November 2010
    I`m not entering, have not got anything anywhere near his story>

If anyone has something funnier than FATBOY i bow down to them, am wetting my pants here

LOL

Gary

• edited November 2010
    Well, this isn't best surprise I've ever had but my nan. We were planning a surprise birthday party for her 80th and when she came in through the door, we all jumped out shouting "Surprise!". She fainted and landed on the present that my mum had bought for her, which was fortunately a new duvet for her bed.
  • edited November 2010
    Not sure about the phone number sharing (area 51) ?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread : You may not want to post your phone number to the entire community LOL. Would suggest everyone emails me at skyopen@bskyb.com Thanks :)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Too late Mandy
    Have already passed his number to the book club and jamster

LOL
  • edited November 2010
    Action flop! - didn't even manage a bounty lol

Hand History #306926720

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread : Too late Mandy Have already passed his number to the book club and jamster LOL
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    n1 mate  call me
  • edited November 2010
    Btw Rich & Ed, sorry to correct you but Magnus Magnusson died a few years ago now lol. Great show as always and toilet humour is always class!! :D
  • edited November 2010
    rich /ed

top show well funny

please take the film test in the shed might amuse you

cheers sara36dd
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread : You may not want to post your phone number to the entire community LOL. Would suggest everyone emails me at skyopen@bskyb.com Thanks :)
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    ty
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by Sky_Mandy
    Good job on quoting his phone number Mandy, lol.

;-)
  • edited November 2010
    Hey Rich and Ed.

In the mid 90s I was out tidying up in my garden after mowing the lawn when something caught my eye.

I went over to it and there was a bag that must have been blown into the garden by the wind.

As I picked up the bag to dispose of it I realised that it could not have blown in as it was definitely full of something.

Needless to say I peered in the Tesco's bag and found a surprise courtesy of the kid next door.

I was not impressed*.

(*)This story may possibly not be true.

• edited November 2010

I once had quite an unpleasant surprise for both me and the people who were driving past me in their car.

I was out for a run one morning, I was jogging along and noticed that quite a lot of the cars driving by were beeping at me or flashing their lights. I had no idea why this was until i looked down and realised I had made the error of wearing loose boxers underneath my shorts, this resulted in my wedding tackle slipping out and flowing freely on display to anyone who saw!! Not sure if you can count this as a surprise but I certainly was!!!!

• edited November 2010
    hi rich & ed great show as usual my story happened 56 years ago when i was 7  and i was very ill ,  i had a very high temperature and was raving with a fever, i apparently called my mum telling her i needed to go to the toilet but in those days we only had an outside toilet so she took in the large potty for me , she came back into the room aout 10 mins later  only to find me with my head in te potty  and the floor all wet she said what are you doin son andi kept repeating im doing it im doing it she cleaned me up and put me back in the bed  the family still talk about it when we meet up 
  • edited November 2010
    Hey Rich and Ed. In the mid 90s I was out tidying up in my garden after mowing the lawn when something caught my eye. I went over to it and there was a bag that must have been blown into the garden by the wind. As I picked up the bag to dispose of it I realised that it could not have blown in as it was definitely full of something. Needless to say I peered in the Tesco's bag and found a surprise courtesy of the kid next door. I was not impressed*. (*)This story may possibly not be true.
    Posted by Machka
    OK

SEE ME BOW DOWN

I AM NOT WORTHY,I AM NOT WORTHY,I AM NOT WORTHY

ROTFLMAO@Aaron

Gary
  • edited November 2010

you should not have talked to dylan12 i had pocket aces in the big blind everyone folding and he is in the small blind, knew he would not play

• edited November 2010
    Hi guys,

Great show, lovin' the stories of surprises!

On the subject of which, this hand 306929760 was quite a surprise! ;(

Needless to say, I'm no longer in the BH.... gg!

Chris
  • edited November 2010
    plz  show my hand
    its good
    n i like to see me on tv
  • edited November 2010
    OK, this is a genuine story, not necessarily a surprise but I'm sure it will have Ed snorting like a pig by the conclusion...

A friend of mine, let's call him Tony, since that's his name, with was driving home from work one night in some major road works.  The motorway was down to a single lane in each direction and the drive which usually took 25 minutes had taken a good 90 minutes already. 

Anyway, after 90 minutes in traffic Tony was bursting for a wee but there was no hard shoulder, no lay-bys and nowhere he could stop. 

In pain he looked about his car for an empty bottle but none was to be found.  By this time he was absolutely busting and remembered an anniversary hip-flask he has been given a few years before was in his glove box. 

With relief in sight he reached over and got the hip-flask only to realise that it would only hold a small amount of liquid and would never do. 

Unfortunately with the hope of relief dashed he could contain himself no longer.

In desperation he reached down, pulled off his shoe, and proceeded to fill it to the laces.

I would imagine the drivers coming in the opposite direction were somewhat surprised on seeing someone emptying a shoe of urine on the A31!
  • edited November 2010
    Is out now :( 10Q with my shortstack vs 89 with an 8910 flop :(
  • edited November 2010
    Evening guys...........I've just got in from work so not playing tonight!

Parents evening proves that us teachers do sometimes work very long hours!!!!!!!!

Really enjoyed the multi balls last night although I want my magic lever back from mickjenn :)
  • edited November 2010
    hi guys.well if this is read out fair play to you...this how i discribe it ..i was havin sex with my then girlfriend (who later i married)she was bare back and i needed to trump..so i tried to ease 1 out and ..well it more than eased out it flowed out now q the dog stage left...im sure you no wat happend.del
  • edited November 2010
    you should not have talked to dylan12 i had pocket aces in the big blind everyone folding and he is in the small blind, knew he would not play
    Posted by karlluke
    Haha! Sorry Tina :(

I had KK as well,Just knew it ;)
    Gl for the rest of the tournament :)