You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    re my earlier post  i forgot to say about the shocked look on my mums face when she saw my xxxx in the air and my head in the pot
  • edited November 2010
    similar to fatboys story a few of us were bunking off school round my mates house. we were in his bedroom playing on his computer when we heard the front door open. unbeknown to us his dad had arranged for a builder to come round. so we tried to be as quiet as possable. half hour later he came up to use the toilet, as he came back outter the toilet, my mates cat was walking past the top of the stairs we were all looking through the gap in his bedroom door when the builder just kicked the cat straight down the stairs. as you can imagine us 4 teenagers were roling round his bedroom floor laughing!!!!!!!    swiggers,( william kelly )
  • edited November 2010

Hand History #306950816
    hi guys, good show can you look at this hand and tell me if i should of folded??

• edited November 2010
    my suprise was one that has scarred me for life,as a young teenage boy with ragging hormones.i got home from a long day on the roofs feeling fruity as you do.i got out the boy mags to settle down to release my pent up frustration.withboy mags sprawed over my bed i was a happy boy.then i heard my mum calling up the stairs that my dinner was ready,but to my horror my boy mags where neatly stacked next to my bed,i was stark naked and my mum had been in the room and caught me.but i was sound asleep.the walk into the living room for my dinner with all the family was the walk of shame.    good show guys regards trevil 25
  • edited November 2010
    Hey all

I have had to delete a post as it contained a telephone number, unfortunately, this does break the forum rules.

Thanks for your understanding

Sky Mod
  • edited November 2010
    Wonder if Orford will leave that last post out :)
  • edited November 2010
    great - get KK - taken out by AA
    30mins later - get QQ - taken out by AA
    oh well
    at least they weren't bad beats
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: The £15k GTD Bounty Hunter with Rich & Ed Live Show Thread:
    Hey all I have had to delete a post as it contained a telephone number, unfortunately, this does break the forum rules. Thanks for your understanding Sky Mod
    Posted by Sky_Mod4
    Agree with decision

When i dialed it was a premium rate number, cost me £15

LOL
  • edited November 2010
    rich /ed

loveing the show

when waiting in the departure lounge at gatwick

a mate said i need a c rap

on his way out from the loo he went to the cake store picked up a japanease flag

went back to the loo

well as there was 5 off us we had to go look

in shock was the biggest c rap we had ever seen with a flag as it sunk

was great as as we left the loo the cleaner closed it

we did go sit quietly after
  • edited November 2010
    Playing the 2kTSP Classic, have Boonicon and lolufold to my left - agh.
  • edited November 2010
    Hi Rich and Ed

I`m afraid the toilet stories continue, this is a true story to my shame

I was in my teens and off work with a bad dose of flu so bad my mum told me to go to the doctor, i could not drive at the time so took the bus
    Doctor gave me some antibiotics for my chest and said i had gastric flu, went to the bus stop and was waiting for the bus when i had a coughing fit culminating with me filling my pants
    I waddled over to the public toilets and into a cubicle, the damage was irreparable, removing my pants and trousers i made the best i could of cleaning up but could not save either so only choice i had was to take off my jumper and step through the arms holding the neck in my hand
    I then got a taxi home

Often thought about the guy who cleans the toilets surprise

The shame
    Gary

• edited November 2010

While at school in my day the desk used to open ie to put your books in,everyday 1 lad used to do a dump in random desks.As soon has you walked in the classroom the smell was horrid and there was a mad scramble to avoid the desk which he had done his deed ewww.   

• edited November 2010
    To Rich and Ed,
    If the 7 of clubs did change to a different 7, it wouldn't matter if the 7 of clubs rivered because the pocket 7's would still have a boat over the flush.
  • edited November 2010
    Just a little addition to the Jonathan Duhamel tax subject you brought up. Canadians do have a 30% tax on winnings in the US, which equates to 2.7 million USD taken from him.

However, when you look at the ESPN coverage when it comes out, during a break Duhamel adds a new patch, which technically is not allowed. On his right sleeve he put on a patch advertising a company called RMS - Refund Management Services. RMS are a canadian based company that can apply on Duhamels behalf for a partial refund for the next years declared gambling losses. So, if the application is sucessful, Duhamel will basically be freerolling for a while to come if he send off receipts for his losses. But obviously as a sponsored Pokerstars player he gets backed for all tournaments anyway, so in effect, he will be paid a buyin to play an event.
  • edited November 2010
    Hi guys. Fun show as usual.
    I do have a surprise story and guess what it isn't toilet based!!!
    Many, many years ago (i was still a teenager), a group of my friends decided to walk back to town after a slightly drunken night out. The group contained both boys and girls and as you might imagine a lot of showing off occurred. Dares and bets were being shouted about and one guy said he would climb a lamppost. Being a little drunker than i thought i said i would do it naked.
    Cut to me being naked at the top of a lamppost. I look down to brag to my mates only to find my mates and my clothes had disappeared to be replaced by a police car and 2 WPCs. Boy was i surprised!!!
    Suffice it to say that much hilarity and embarrasment ensued, all at my expense!!
  • edited November 2010
    Surprise stories :i was with some mates at my best friends house skiving off school,when suddenly his dad arrived back home early and caught us all skiving(Very strict father) and threw the nearest thing to his hand at my mate, which was a steak knife!my mate ducked and i got hit in the arm (drawing blood!) with the knife.I was surprised to say the least!Dave.
  • edited November 2010
    at our age ( ed giddins ) when are you going to learn doms, i`ll take you down heads up ??
  • edited November 2010
    rich /ed

thamk you

sorry for delay on phone

well happy
  • edited November 2010
    rich /ed thamk you sorry for delay on phone well happy
    Posted by sara36dd08

congrats mate...knew my 4 was not going to be quite good enough, now go and cash big so it wont all be for nothing
  • edited November 2010
    Btw I'm Grimiscool from earlier, have I got some credit back? :)
  • edited November 2010
    one queston who did r-orford hair ( ????? ) looks likes he has vampire teeth upside down on forhead ???
  • edited November 2010
    Good show boys. Fell asleep earlier and when I woke up I thought this was a repeat whoopsie. When is the repeat on anyone know? Not all bad though, won a DYM with my free £2.20 token :)
  • edited November 2010
    rich /ed thamk you sorry for delay on phone well happy
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Excellent work Knight DD!!!!

Though had the subject been based on the sky forum you sooo know i was 6-betting your five!!!

Very well done pal

xx

• edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010

Top class as always from Rich & Ed just so funny when they work together, is work the right word?

P.S. Ed I sent the Valuetown T-Shirt in.  Can't believe you forgot so soon, sob ;)  Well played RosJim1 last night.