You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

W

edited December 2010 in The Shed
probably

for somebody i really hated.

Comments

• edited November 2010
    No but id love to have wagbo as a pet.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagbo
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Would you.?:
    Would you buy one of WAGNER's Records if they were in the shops.????
    Posted by logdon
    At what price ?
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Would you.?:
    Would you buy one of WAGNER's Records if they were in the shops.????
    Posted by logdon
    Wouldn't get one even if they where giving them away, absolute joke that he's still in
  • edited November 2010
    Wagner is my uncle, so you have all offended me you bunch of fucckin bin-dipping gypsies.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.?:
    In Response to Would you.? : Wouldn't get one even if they where giving them away, absolute joke that he's still in
    Posted by MADMOO

WHATS HE STILL IN MOO  ?

THE CHARTS ???

• edited November 2010
    Robert Wagner???????????????? Didn't know he'd made a record!!
  • edited November 2010
    Robert Wagner???????????????? Didn't know he'd made a record!!
    Posted by labrat64
    THXS M8
    WAS GETTING WORRIED
    FOR THE STATE OF THE NATION
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : THXS M8 WAS GETTING WORRIED FOR THE STATE OF THE NATION
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    Cheers pillow, but seriously, i've never watched the X factor in my life. Can't understand the attraction of Karaoke at all.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Cheers pillow, but seriously, i've never watched the X factor in my life. Can't understand the attraction of Karaoke at all.
    Posted by labrat64

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Cheers pillow, but seriously, i've never watched the X factor in my life. Can't understand the attraction of Karaoke at all.
    Posted by labrat64
    Plus it's rigged. How Jazz the dog didn't win last year is beyond me.
  • edited November 2010
    No but I dont think many of the people who are voting for him would either. There is a plot to devalue the show by keeping him in but this is twisted logic as Cowell is cashing in on all the phone calls made! The irony is brilliant!
  • edited November 2010
    THE PENNY IS DROPPING
    NO WONDER I WAS LAUGHING SOMUCH
    I THOUGHT
    WAGNER
    AS IN CLASSICAL
  • edited November 2010
    THE PENNY IS DROPPING NO WONDER I WAS LAUGHING SOMUCH I THOUGHT WAGNER AS IN CLASSICAL
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    he his classical - claasical idiot ( ended up watching for first time thanks to 7 kids ) next time i`m off to pub
  • edited November 2010
  • edited November 2010
    WHO ?
    Posted by -JINKY-

Yeah Right....... I've bet you've Sky+,d the entire series ;o)

• edited November 2010
     Jinky you must have voted for him again,  would you believe it, he's still in. ? Are the people that voted for him hearing something different coming out of their TVs than me. Cats keep looking in my window.? 
    Posted by logdon
    Lol, can't believe he's 16-1 to win it!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Lol, can't believe he's 16-1 to win it!
    Posted by MADMOO
    That's right because it's impossible for him to win.
    Every year there's a stooge to wind up folks. Last year Jedward. It's pretty formulaic.
    If God put a gun to Simon Cowells' head and said " what do do really think of everyday people ? " ......
    He'd say, " predictable ", and enter into heaven because he provides honest entertainment.
    It's a good job he doesn't play poker really.
    He is a Nietzschian superman.
    Total winner ! FTW LOL !
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : In Response to Re: Would you.? : Lol, can't believe he's 16-1 to win it! Posted by MADMOO That's right because it's impossible for him to win.Every year there's a stooge to wind up folks. Last year Jedward. It's pretty formulaic. If God put a gun to Simon Cowells' head and said " what do do really think of everyday people ? " ...... He'd say, " predictable ", and enter into heaven because he provides honest entertainment. It's a good job he doesn't play poker really. He is a Nietzschian superman. Total winner ! FTW LOL !
    Posted by shelski
    That's what I don't get, if its impossible for him to win why are his odds so low?
  • edited November 2010
    That's what I don't get, if its impossible for him to win why are his odds so low?
    Posted by MADMOO
    To inject credibility i suppose. Plus the paranoia of the bookies that people are bored by the format and will hijack the results with nihilistic votes.
    In the words of Leee John, "it's just an illusion oooh ooh oooh ahhhh"
    I dunno. :/
  • edited November 2010
    Lol I actually thought this was a high brow post about Richard Wagner and not some X Factor tosh hehe.

Richard Wagner - genius
    X Factor Wagner - numpty
  • edited November 2010
    13-2 to win now!
    Bookies defo paranoid
  • edited November 2010

It's coz bookies are soooooooooooooooooo tight.

That's why they are all loaded. 
  • edited November 2010
    It's coz bookies are soooooooooooooooooo tight. That's why they are all loaded. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Mary who can sing is 33-1, probably won't win it but with odds like that people will have a few quid on her.
    Surely bookies are losing out on bets on Wagner with these odds, or do they really think he has got a chance of winning it??
  • edited November 2010
    lol the odds are determined by how much people are betting on each contestant.

So if Wagner is 100/1, and a thousand people have 100 quid on him, his price will come in massively.

Money drives the market, the bookies don't just make it up.

So whatever price he started at (?) would have been chosen by the bookies, thats the chance they gave him. His price after that will change depending on his performances, and the money people are betting on him.

He must be popular!!!

I've not watched any since the live shows started.......Gamu shud have been there - she's something like 16/1 to have the xmas number 1 by the way.........
  • edited November 2010
    lol the odds are determined by how much people are betting on each contestant. So if Wagner is 100/1, and a thousand people have 100 quid on him, his price will come in massively. Money drives the market, the bookies don't just make it up. So whatever price he started at (?) would have been chosen by the bookies, thats the chance they gave him. His price after that will change depending on his performances, and the money people are betting on him. He must be popular!!! I've not watched any since the live shows started.......Gamu shud have been there - she's something like 16/1 to have the xmas number 1 by the way.........
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol he should be 1000-1 then!
  • edited November 2010

haha, well, I guess like in football, cricket, or poker (?) it's his results that matter, and if he keeps winning every week, the bookies can't ignore him.

Stick a tenner on Moo !!!! U know u wanna, JUST IN-CASE !!!

• edited November 2010
     Who on earth is voting for him, could it be the 16-1 punters out to make a killing,  or the bring down Simon Cowell Brigade  lumbering him with a singer nobody in there right minds would buy his CDs.  I got 100-1 weeks ago he would be in the last three. Keep voting everyone.?
    Posted by logdon
    Where you drunk when you placed the bet? :)))
    Looks a good bet now, at least some good will come out of him being in still, good luck
  • edited November 2010
    haha, well, I guess like in football, cricket, or poker (?) it's his results that matter, and if he keeps winning every week, the bookies can't ignore him. Stick a tenner on Moo !!!! U know u wanna, JUST IN-CASE !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol was watching it last week, Jimmy walked in laughing asking how this guy was still in!
    I tried to explain why, he said it might be worth sticking £50 on him to win, I told him the odds, his reply no f..... chance!
  • edited November 2010
    I clicked this thread hoping it would contain pictures of famous female celebrities.  :(