You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

W

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.?:
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : I hope he doesn't make the last three because I can't find the betting slip. Hubby put it on as a laugh with his mates while in the Bookies and gave the ticket to me,  again as a joke. I think its gone in the paper re-cycling. I remember saying no chance when he handed it to me and throwing it back at him. Ops.   
    Posted by logdon
    +1 but if he does surely they would payout anyway without the slip? The staff in there will probably remember your hubby putting a bet like that on :)
  • edited November 2010

The bookie will have a copy of the betting slip.

If you go in and explain, they will ask you're fella to write the bet out again, and compare the hand-writing. 

Quality thread idea btw Scotty. Although it would be a challenge for anyone to find a pic where I'd answer "no".

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Would you.? : Wouldn't get one even if they where giving them away, absolute joke that he's still in
    Posted by MADMOO

Hes 10/1 now.

Theres this thing on fb about war against the x factor and ppl just vote 2 keep wagner in (on purpose)

Takes all sorts!!!!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Would you.?:
    Would you buy one of WAGNER's Records if they were in the shops.????
    Posted by logdon

booooo wagner ,

rebecca ftw !

• edited November 2010

How long before a WAGBO joins Skypoker?   LOL

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Hubby said he put £1 on so if he makes last three he said I win £101 Woooooooooo Come on Wagner.!! My Sky Poker Account will benefit.!! I've changed my mind he's wonderful.
    Posted by logdon
    Nice 1, will even cheer him on for you!
    The fact he annoys Cheryl Cole so much is a bit of a plus :)
  • edited November 2010
    Lol, as you say though a bet is a bet.
    Unlucky hubby will teach him not to play anymore jokes on you :)
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Well he did help me set up my account and thought it funny to give me "logdon" as name.  I just cant tell you the silly user name he gave me. He thinks he's so funny I could scream.!  I will make him pay for it don't you worry. Men know your place.  "Second" !!
    Posted by logdon
    Now that's not fair.....you just can't leave us in suspense.......c'mon everyone, let's bombard her with emails until she caves in !!!
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Now that's not fair.....you just can't leave us in suspense.......c'mon everyone, let's bombard her with emails until she caves in !!!
    Posted by billyboots
    I've sent my email......now it's your turn...1 and counting.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : Well he did help me set up my account and thought it funny to give me "logdon" as name.  I just cant tell you the silly user name he gave me. He thinks he's so funny I could scream.!  I will make him pay for it don't you worry. Men know your place.  "Second" !!
    Posted by logdon
     My guess your username is something like username, itisme or maybe herindoors? x

• edited November 2010
    Posted by logdon
    think i prefer the raver frying pan treatment  ,
    quick and over fast .
    not like your water boarding torture treatment  .

lol !
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Would you.? : think i prefer the raver frying pan treatment  , quick and over fast . not like your water boarding torture treatment  . lol !
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Would that be a an aluminium non-stick pan....or do you prefer a heavy cast iron one.?
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by logdon
    +1. Wagner wasn't as bad as he normally is last night, still not good though.
    Matt ftw!!!!!!
  • edited November 2010

rebecca ftw
  • edited November 2010
     DAMMMMMMM He's OUT one happy Hubby   One Giant  leap for the Music Industry and common sense. Hip Hip sob sob.!!!!!
    Posted by logdon
    Ul logdon, new as soon as he was in bottom 2 they would get him out, no need for the sing off. Oh well back to normal now :)