You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread

edited November 2010 in Poker Chat
In Response to Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread:
Evening all, Bit nippy innit? Luckily- things will be heating up very nicely soon with the connissuer's tourney- the Sky Sports £8K Deepstack. Except it won't be on Sky Sports tonight (due to some cricket thing taking place in Australia right now). So, in fact it's actually the £8K Deepstack. Either way, we should have 50 runners this week with a £220 buy-in and all the big names in the frame....plus Tikay. He'll no doubt be on the phone, whinging about his bad beat at 8.30pm. We're also hoping to have The Gibb, Penguin7, HitmanRV and Gliterbabe speaking to us live on the show at some point. I'll be hosting and Ed will be 'analysing' (got to make sure I spell that right) and so look out for our usual £5 bet with each other + also our comedy topic. Tonight it's simples! What do you look for in a man/woman? Yes, list all the attributes your ideal partner would have and we'll construct the perfect man and woman according to the Sky Poker massif, by the end of the night.  Should make for some interesting results! Plus we'll dish out a TSP classic entry to the email/post we like the best. Post them on here, along with the usual banter, hand requests and poker questions...and we'll see you at 8 on 865!
Posted by RICHORFORD
A pulse?

How about a competition to see how many times Rich mentions he won a multi-ball last night?

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Evening all,

Bit nippy innit?

Luckily- things will be heating up very nicely soon with the connoisseur's tourney- the Sky Sports £8K Deepstack. Except it won't be on Sky Sports tonight (due to some cricket thing taking place in Australia right now). So, in fact it's actually the £8K Deepstack.

Either way, we should have 50 runners this week with a £220 buy-in and all the big names in the frame....plus Tikay.

He'll no doubt be on the phone, whinging about his bad beat at 8.30pm.

We're also hoping to have The Gibb, Penguin7, HitmanRV and Gliterbabe speaking to us live on the show at some point.

I'll be hosting and Ed will be 'analysing' (got to make sure I spell that right) and so look out for our usual £5 bet with each other + also our comedy topic.

Tonight it's simples!

What do you look for in a man/woman?

Yes, list all the attributes your ideal partner would have and we'll construct the perfect man and woman according to the Sky Poker massif, by the end of the night.  Should make for some interesting results! Plus we'll dish out a TSP classic entry to the email/post we like the best.

Post them on here, along with the usual banter, hand requests and poker questions...and we'll see you at 8 on 865!

And don't forget we're playing Disastermind tonight. So- if you want to test your poker and SKy Poker knowledge live on air to win entry into next week's  Bounty Hunter, then email the show only- no posts on this please-with your name, alias and phone number so we can call you back!!! Good luck!

• edited November 2010
    Hmmm, must be 5 foot 5 inches, have a slim body, Brown hair, Brown eyes, and must wear a lovely Red Dress ;)

*Edit, thanks Irene, thought I had types brown sigh
  • edited November 2010
    Massive breasts, mute so she can't talk back and no legs so she can't run off.
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread:
    Evening all, Bit nippy innit? Luckily- things will be heating up very nicely soon with the connissuer's tourney- the Sky Sports £8K Deepstack. Except it won't be on Sky Sports tonight (due to some cricket thing taking place in Australia right now). So, in fact it's actually the £8K Deepstack. Either way, we should have 50 runners this week with a £220 buy-in and all the big names in the frame....plus Tikay. He'll no doubt be on the phone, whinging about his bad beat at 8.30pm. We're also hoping to have The Gibb, Penguin7, HitmanRV and Gliterbabe speaking to us live on the show at some point. I'll be hosting and Ed will be 'analysing' (got to make sure I spell that right) and so look out for our usual £5 bet with each other + also our comedy topic. Tonight it's simples! What do you look for in a man/woman? Yes, list all the attributes your ideal partner would have and we'll construct the perfect man and woman according to the Sky Poker massif, by the end of the night.  Should make for some interesting results! Plus we'll dish out a TSP classic entry to the email/post we like the best. Post them on here, along with the usual banter, hand requests and poker questions...and we'll see you at 8 on 865!
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    An alternative Fun Comp would be to count the spelling errors in Richard's version of "connoisseur".

That's a shocker, Richard, a right shocker.

MerePedant will be on your case, tsk, tsk.
  • edited November 2010

Another thing. No "DisasterMind" tonight? Or did you forget?

Such a problem getting the Staff these days.
  • edited November 2010
    the perfect woman... i should say the girlfriend but as she wont be reading this i can tell the truth :)

about 5ft8 brown hair and tanned skin, not quite as smart as me so we can converse but she will never win an arguement!!! obviously nice figure with a freak medical condition which her incapable of ever saying no
  • edited November 2010
    Michelin stars
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread:
    Hmmm, must be 5 foot 5 inches, have a slim body, Brown hair, Blue eyes, and must wear a lovely Red Dress ;)
    Posted by acebarry10
    But LML has brown eyes....or are you talking about tikay before his hair went yellow???

;o)

xx
  • edited November 2010
    good luck with the show guys................nice to see 2 proper poker experts on the show for a change......................i dont think tikay will be on the phone at 8.30, probably nearer 10 o'clock when he wakes up!!!!!!

And of course the perfect woman would play poker, and drink and oh hold on..........i almost described skippy dippy trippy Irene !!! :o

test match prediction - Australia to win by an innings and 78 runs.............if england get lucky

oh and can you wish glitter wayne the best of luck from all at team Knightplop (even though he plays for the second best team on skypoker :) )
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread:
    Another thing. No "DisasterMind" tonight? Or did you forget? Such a problem getting the Staff these days.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Don't know what you're talking about Tikay- opening post looks fine to me ;)

PS- thank God for the edit feature....
  • edited November 2010
    What do I look for in a woman? Oh you know, the usual. Liver.
  • edited November 2010

Ho ho ho Mr O!

Before I answer your question, I wanted to let you know that I got your Christmas wish list and everything on it is OK. After all, you have been a good boy this year! (unlike a certain grumpy, dodgy scarf wearing, trainspotting scrooge!)

So on Chrismas day, you will indeed be getting - (1) Poker for Dummies (2) A cuddly donkey (3) a new blue jumper and (4) a framed picture of Tikay!

So what do I look for in a woman? Not that I'm fussy but she must:

1) Like reindeers
    2) Be good at wrapping presents
    3) Know how to handle disruptive Elves
    4) Makes good mince pies
    5) Knows how to play the 'Snowmen' when she's dealt them

Love Santa
  • edited November 2010
    we all know your ideal women/bloke rich, name has to sara and have 36dd`s
  • edited November 2010

'Disruptive elves'. The cheek!
  • edited November 2010
    sorry SkyElf :(, will delete comment and let YOU post it lol :)
  • edited November 2010
    build the perfect woman its already been done rich ITS BARBie she dont eat she dont sleep she dont answer back.she dont spend money you can take her chothes off and rea dress her any way you like with out any fuss.
    and the best bit of all is when you get fed up of the play time you dump her back in the toy box till next week.

good show again guys . i cant stay on line long guys i can hear BARBIE calling. LOL LOL LOL LOL
  • edited November 2010
    Maxally recently joined one of those online dating websites. he was asked to describe his ideal woman, so he put:
    'I love girls from page three they are so sexy!'
    At first he wondered why he didn't get any responses, then he remembered his 'P' button is broken
  • edited November 2010
    build the perfect woman its already been done rich ITS BARBie she dont eat she dont sleep she dont answer back.she dont spend money you can take her chothes off and rea dress her any way you like with out any fuss. and the best bit of all is when you get fed up of the play time you dump her back in the toy box till next week.  good show again guys . i cant stay on line long guys i can hear BARBIE calling. LOL LOL LOL LOL
    Posted by xDJSIGNx
    That's not an image any of the Sky Poker forum want, xDJSIGNx tracing his finger around Barbie's body and looking up her dress.
  • edited November 2010
    Whent on a date with this girl last night,
    she told me that she really liked me and that she was anxious
    and to quote her "I don't want to blow it."

Obviously I won't be seeing her again.
  • edited November 2010
    I've just started an online dating site for Siamese twins.
    It's called Connect 4.
  • edited November 2010
    Hate to burst your bubble but Offshoot is already out.
  • edited November 2010
    decided to turn my hand into a bluff, pretty scary turn for queens, people dont fold overpairs though, sorry rich.
  • edited November 2010
    The perfect woman needs to know how to cook a mean piece of meat
  • edited November 2010
    perfect woman gotta be kelly brook imo ty gonna enjoy the show tonight

PS- My aces just got done by Kings :(
  • edited November 2010

A PERFECT MAN  - NO SUCH THING!!!!

• edited November 2010
    Quote from my girlfriend...

"The perfect man is one that will take me out for a nice meal after a hard days work, instead of sitting and watching skypoker"

Hmmm... In trouble me thinks :)

Enjoying the show so far !
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by xFALLENx
    i resent that ty?  perfect woman is one that don`t burn the kitcken down twice and turn mashed potato in wallpaper paste
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by xFALLENx

I beg to differ :p x
  • edited November 2010
    What is that "brrrrrrring" noise in the background during Tikay's phone call?
  • edited November 2010
    What is that "brrrrrrring" noise in the background during Tikay's phone call?
    Posted by Tooned
    He had sounds set on his table. Top left hand corner "options" table sounds its there:)