You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread

Comments

• edited November 2010
    What a numpty I've been watching Andy Murray trying to play tennis waiting for the show @ 9.

Perfect woman....

Must be able to......

-Live in an untidy house without moaning, 
    -cook
    -clean, but only when it's essential,
    -  wash and iron obviously (without moaning), 
    - make sure my computer works properly, without complaining about the sites i've visited,
    - if I buy anything technological, get it working for me 
    - be able to drink 8 pints of lager without putting weight on, and enjoy doing so
    - be easy to wind up, but even easier to cheer up when in a strop
    - not moan when I go out
    - not moan when I go in
    - top up my bankroll for me whenever I tilt half of it off
    - be tall
    - be blonde
    - be busty
    - and be easy to please

;) 
  • edited November 2010
    lol jj dont want much there but sounds like anyones ideal woman :p
  • edited November 2010
    its Peg1 lol  standard call.  cooler for mick
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread:
    What a numpty I've been watching Andy Murray trying to play tennis waiting for the show @ 9. Perfect woman.... Must be able to...... -Live in an untidy house without moaning,  -cook -clean, but only when it's essential, -  wash and iron obviously (without moaning),  - make sure my computer works properly, without complaining about the sites i've visited, - if I buy anything technological, get it working for me  - be able to drink 8 pints of lager without putting weight on, and enjoy doing so - be easy to wind up, but even easier to cheer up when in a strop - not moan when I go out - not moan when I go in - top up my bankroll for me whenever I tilt half of it off - be tall - be blonde - be busty - and be easy to please ;) 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    sounds like lucky77777 to me dohhhh ?
  • edited November 2010
    the perfect man

1.speaks when spoken to
    2.hands over the money
    3. stays at home while you go on expensive holiday
    4 looks after the kids when you go on holiday
    5 lets you come and go as you please
    6 never contradicts you
  • edited November 2010
    I'm such an idiot. As if I couldn't remember Dead Man's Hand :(
  • edited November 2010

hi rich

this is my exit hand 
    311307504put the man on aa kk qq  but it went so wrongDAI
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Live at 8 tonight- the 8K Deepstack with Rich and Ed: the official show thread:
    What a numpty I've been watching Andy Murray trying to play tennis waiting for the show @ 9. Perfect woman.... Must be able to...... -Live in an untidy house without moaning,  -cook -clean, but only when it's essential, -  wash and iron obviously (without moaning),  - make sure my computer works properly, without complaining about the sites i've visited, - if I buy anything technological, get it working for me  - be able to drink 8 pints of lager without putting weight on, and enjoy doing so - be easy to wind up, but even easier to cheer up when in a strop - not moan when I go out - not moan when I go in - top up my bankroll for me whenever I tilt half of it off - be tall - be blonde - be busty - and be easy to please ;) 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol my misses just gave me hollicking for your post thinking it was me that posted it  -  she never heard who sent it but heard the list
  • edited November 2010
    hi rich,ed great show btw :)

my perfect woman

1A woman who can reverse a car
    2 A woman that dosnt snore
    3 A woman who can eat 2 donar kebabs
    4 A woman with her own teeth
  • edited November 2010
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Put a bra on ur head and watch Weird Science!!!!!
  • edited November 2010

What do you look for in a woman?

Cheryl Cole
      perfect enough said !

• edited November 2010
      What do you look for in a woman?    Cheryl Cole   perfect enough said !       
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Good choice Denis impressed, btw 10 seater spaces available if care to join me :)
  • edited November 2010
    im up for it young gun
  • edited November 2010

Question for Ed.....

As the game has advanced so much, and to win, you have to be thinking on level 4/5/6........Do you think that it has got to the stage, or ever will get to the stage, where playing your hand, and reading the board correctly in relation to your own pocket cards will start to become an effective method again? - can level 1/2 poker win against level 4/5/6 poker?

I know a few players who are winning players, at a decent level, who are winning players, and really effective, by playing their cards right 100% of the time, with occasional moves thrown in.

• edited November 2010
    the perfect man

me

i`m looking after 2 daughter and there 5 cousens while running up and down the stairs looking after a sick wife ( wish i never gave here that dam bell now )
  • edited November 2010
    ed my misses just came down and heard you say that you went to that pool 32yrs ago, her reply was you don`t look enough,  you only look 29 so i told here to bu gger off back to bed
  • edited November 2010
    Honesty, Understanding, Loyalty, Empathy, Fun...........thats easy......... Now a woman, wow thats hard!!
  • edited November 2010
    But Hitwife does tick all my boxes!!!
  • edited November 2010

Hi Rich, Ed

Ed, is your cat a he, or a she? if it is a he, I would chase it with a pair of shears (Bet he dont get this either:))

• edited November 2010
    i've got to say Rich i've heard of seemless links before, but going from a poo in a pool to cat pee on a computer now that is a masterclass in broadcasting lol
  • edited November 2010
    danni over cheryl? yes please ;)

why have one when you can have both ey.
  • edited November 2010
    ok ed here`s one for you, my ideal women is any old rich one, then you can ride those wrinkles into heart failure and get the inheritance
  • edited November 2010
    i also stayed up like ed to watch the ashes, was brilliant, finally poised but englands batsmen like the last ashes series didnt go on to make big scores when getting in. englands 1st innings score is well below par on such a flat deck very dissapointing. i may stay up tonight aswell depending on how it starts tonight.
  • edited November 2010
    What do i look for in a woman?

Oh any woman will do.

On a serious note, a nice girl who isnt high maintenence and doesnt look for money. eeek im picky.
  • edited November 2010
    Hi All

My ideal man is Richards good looks, Eds calculating mind and Tony (Tkay) brilliant memory.

Love Sue

(Kidgirlgy)

XX

Great show tonight lads
  • edited November 2010

hey rich why not call her />>

handy mandy
  • edited November 2010
    Hello boys!!

For the record...My perfect man will

make me a cuppa when he gets up for work to find me on another 20 hour poker session
    bring me beer and open my wine when i'm multi-tabling
    understand that everytime he leaves the room i WILL put 865 on
    appreciate living in a messy house gives me time for more poker
    enjoy random banter..morning, noon and night
    understand my passion for division 2 football
    cook an ace beef, lamb or roast chicken dinner

My perfect man will NOT..

be WELSH, SCOTTISH OR AUSTRAILIAN ;o)

Anything else i can be flexible on...

xx

• edited November 2010
    p.s.