You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This Site....

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: This Site....:
    In Response to Re: This Site.... : So lets crippled the thousands of British players, who choose this site because its not in dollars or euros????
    Posted by JAEGERBOMB
    Thousands? Thats being a touch adventurous but yes, lets close the doors to the tens of thousands of potential new players because a few right wing euro sceptics want to keep their own little piece of england on their computer screens.

Its almost 2011 now, i say open the floodgates and welcome the Scandi's and however else is allowed to play online noW!
  • edited November 2010
    Hey Guru,

I understand what you are saying about the European market and the TV channel in particular now stops it's live weekend shows at 1am which is more in keeping with the European time zone...

however i do think that to model the site on the Euro would be a mistake due to the fragility of the currency...unfortunately as we saw recently with Greece,  the actions of one county in the euro zone can  severely affect the oversea exchange rate to all countries..not just the UK.

Also  as the majority of players on here are in the UK to ask expect them to be at the mercy of the exchange rate is quite unattainable at the moment.

As for a faster tourney at an earlier start time...the site is one of the most responsive to customer demand and unlike many other are happy to try new things at the request of the players..if it works it tends to stay..if it doesn't it tends to get dropped but at least they give it a go..

The best way to request changes would be to e-mail Sky_rich, Tikay or one of the producers who will definitely take your request into consideration..

Must sleep now..it's been a long night ;o)

Hugs, Irene xx

• edited November 2010
    Again Irene, thanks for the reply, thats what I am suggesting, some debate, maybe I am wrong or right I dont know!

But in saying that, its an issue that nobody is right or wrong on, certain people seem to think they are but I am man enough to admit that I certainly dont have all the answers!