You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo table died?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2010
    Amazing how quiet the Sky staff are on this, it migh be Sunda night but SOMEONE must be working
  • edited November 2010
    In Response to Re: Primo table died?:
    In Response to Re: Primo table died? : I havent a clue m8, mine still wont work, Looks like bk to the browzer then lol
    Posted by Ozzie08
    Or stop playing? Save the moniez fish :) hehe - Get your chat on!! 
  • edited November 2010
    Amazing how quiet the Sky staff are on this, it migh be Sunda night but SOMEONE must be working
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    I am TV side of Sky Poker so can't answer any questions but the issue is being dealt with at the moment!
  • edited November 2010

Guys,

Staff ARE working this evening.

If you have a problem, the ONLY way to resolve it is via Customer Care, not the Forum.

Apologies if you are experiencing issues, but Customer Care is the only route.

Hope you get sorted out.

• edited November 2010
    i was not in primo, but in deepstack i suddenly froze 4 mins later`s everything was working fine, only prob i had was my blinds getting nicked and i could not defend, the only bonus with a lot off bluffin to get chips back i managed cash, but if this did not happen how much better could i done than 7th and a better cash ?
  • edited November 2010
    Obviously no one in authority from Sky works on a Sunday night.  I thought the work was supposed to be done in the morning
    Posted by Kiwini4u

Hi Guys,

Apologies for the problems last night but tikay is 100% right. if you have a table issue you MUST go straight to customer care. we can't guarantee forum posts will be picked up and sorted immediately.

thanks everyone